twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

real?

really really real. swear on me MUM real

Yeah, go to their website. Bitfinex.com

Noice, this kill the price.

real as fuck, will this make it moon?

holy fuck, gona to the moon

See you guys on the moon

Finally! And USD pairing, wow. This thing is going places.

YES LETS MOOON

BAT, MNA and ZRX also added

How will this moon with that huge marketcap?

Look at fucking useless tron and get back to us

>Bitfinex.com is closed for new users
what site should i use instead?

binance

>binance
thanks man. what should i invest in besides FUN

Damn, that USD pairing is surprising. if I wasn't all in on FUN, LINK and REQ, which are all mooning, I'd sell for FUN.

Registrations Pause
Fellow Binancians,
Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
fuck sake

Binance.

Normal registrations are blocked. You have to register via the launchpad for ICO's.
launchpad.binance.com/register.html

Consider using my referral id: 16088329

whatever /biz shits on desu

I tried and i added you as referral man.
But
>Registrations Pause. Please wait for our announcement

Well shit, sorry.

I'm legit really new to cryptos, i have invested in stocks and shit before. But i want to get in on something before it's too late

Thinking of selling the pump. This is a long term hold for me but this thing was plummeting below support under 1k sats earlier before this news. Listing pumps like this usually last 12 hours - 1 day before fizzling out and we go lower again. Might be able to pick up an extra 10k fun or so.

Proven working PnD group. Get in on the next one here
discord (dot) gg (slash) HzdnKX

hit btc sells fun

No problem man, thanks for the help

Wait until margin trading is available on fun pairs
Thats when the money flows in

lol hes just trying to profit off of you not help. buy some eth and sit on it until binance opens up registration. thats really all I can tell you with the situation youre in

kek, thanks.

Or just join hit btc and buy FUN without a shut down registration system.

KuCoin is open for new registration, and has some real up and coming winners there.

kucoin.com/#/

If you do register, you can enter my referral code if you so choose: 1r26H

Best of luck either way! We're all gonna make it!

thats an option too i guess. didnt know that

see this is polite pajeeting stay away from people "giving you advice" while trying to profit from you. thats also a good lesson

Anyone getting halp from this post pls use my referral instead of this jerks 1vdhP

Many thanks :^)

thanks for the help, i got into hit btc. So buy fun and what more?Is OPUS a good idea?

Like I said, if he felt like it. He can use yours if he wants too, or nobody's. Either way KuCoin is the best open exchange at the moment.

What coins would you suggest for it?

Opus is rumored to be listed on binance and bittrex. I bought in at .11c and now I'm just riding the wave. Their whitepaper and product is also nice I guess

I have both a hit btc and kucoin. What is the best option to use?

thread here

Personally, I'm in DBC and BNTY

lol never gave him mine

Both are good but I prefer KuCoin right now. But for sure pick up some FUN on HitBTC

i will pick up FUN on HitBTC tomorrow then. I appreciate the help. Maybe i will get Opus too?