Want to be a Chad like me? Buy IOTA

Sup faggots, my name is Brock and I’m here to tell you soy drinking neckbeards how to get tons of pussy and investing gains.

What’s my secret? I buy NOTHING but IOTA.

Why? Unlike the limp wristed pansies here searching for 5x gains on shit coins that are getting dumped on them in a week from now, IOTA is here to stay for the long haul.

I mean, seriously guys, am I the only one here who took the time to go through that SERIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE Reddit AMA? These guys got some serious shit in the works. How the fuck are you pussies not mentioning this shit every day? It’s like you’re deliberately trying to remain virgins for life.

Forget the memecoins like XRB, IOTA is unquestionably the future of cryptocurrency. This advice will get you seriously laid and seriously rich. Follow it or live with regret for the rest of your life loser!

Sorry, but I got the better DAG that is gonna 5x by Valentine's day

whats the secret to your hairline my nig?

Nice pasta, but Iota is dead. No wallet, Java trash, Azure cloud.

>tfw Im ballz deep in ITC
>tfw chinks will obliterate this shitty white genocide coin

Fuck off with your scam coin pajeet. Sage.

And I got the DAG that's going to 5x by Valentine's Day and STAY there.

This ain't pasta bro, pasta is what I have after a nice leg day at the gym (which I'm currently at btw).

Wallet's coming soon but that's peanuts compared to the soon to be announced projects and partnerships. The huge investment from Bosch venture capital fund is nothing to scoff at either.

I loved Iota. It gave my portfolio the capital it needed to become what it is today.

It was my first 10x. I bought at .30 cents and it went to $5.

However, it hasn't done dogshit since. It's has a direct Beta of 2 compared to Bitcoin when Bitcoin dumps. It also have an inverse Beta of 2 when Bitcoin dumps

It also doesn't have any positive price movement in 2 months.

As soon as I unshackled my portfolio from Iota (went from 7 Gi to 2 Gi) I made insane gains..

I love IOTA but it's maxed out on hype. I don't think anything short of something amazing it will ever 10x again over such a short period of time.

Perhaps this "Q" nonsense people keep rambling about might be big, but tbqhfam it's so hyped that if it's dissapointing, it will kill the fucking coin.

So divest and leave a piece just big enough so that it moons again you won't feel like you missed out

Its really in no mans land. Literally standing still.

I think david abrassive nature and shilling is getting to people. Also alot of IOTA shills are absolute worst.

There are good shills (FUN, XRB, XLM)

and then there are IOTA and Cripple guys.

>bald 50 year old taking selfies at the gym

>bald 50 year old taking selfies at the empty gym

Sorry but XRB takes a shit on IOTA and I assume ITC does as well. Dumped my IOTA for better shit

t. Guy who chose to buy iota over XRB when both were $2

If all you care about is short term gains then yes, I agree that hype is gone. But from a purely technological standpoint, the hype is still there. Right now, every shitty knockoff of BTC is still capable of producing 5x gains. But what happens when the day of reckoning comes and people realize their shitcoins are worthless? IOTA will be one of the few survivors in a doomsday scenario like this.

In the short term, other coins are better but long term, there is nothing out there I feel more confident holding.

1. I'm bald by choice faggot

2. Have you ever been seen within 30 miles of a gym?

Name a single way XRB is better than IOTA when it is literally a shittier knockoff.

>IOTA
>chad
>team is a bunch of soyboy numales
I can smell the shekels

>1. I'm bald by choice faggot

How is it a knock off when XRB was there first?

It is pretty much better at being a fucking currency. I never waited more then 1 minute for transfer of my XRBs.

Yeah, holding iota too and it just fuckin lies there like your mom

>bald by choice faggot
even fucking worse you ego maggot

IOTA isn't even the best IOT coin if tangle wasn't a scam

IOTA IS SCAM DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT!

Heh, funny how none you nerds can offer any actual rebuttals. For the rest of you bros out there who can see through these obvious other scam coins, check out the Reddit AMA ASAP.

>1. I'm bald by choice faggot