i like the pink vibes user

check out ENG LINK and 0x

also HOQU ico looks promising

Anything i can buy on poloniex?

I'm all in high risk/reward.

OPT
BBT
UFR

Low market caps, low coin circulation, low number exchanges.

I went 4x on OPT already.

XtraBytes

Drop it into an ICO. Use LALA World and get 5% extra with this code tokensale dot lalaworld dot io / register / IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0

thats a nice setup

COSS. Basically the king of moon missions if they can pull it off.

I hve enough to earn a $50K/yr salary if they reach Kucoin levels. $900k/yr if they reach Binance. Implementation of FIAT exchange and a proper API will send daily volume soaring.

IF IF IF they pull it off.

bytecoin.
forget about them.
come back in 4 years.
magic.

why not low risk high reward

cant decentralized exchanges eventually dethrone centralized ones once they stop being shitty??

Prl on kucoin. Medium risk 5x, possibility of 10x

>high risk high reward
>200$

wtf is wrong with you that's low risk low reward no matter what

>200$
High Risk

Sumokoin. 10x coming in the next few weeks. Look into it.

XLC, FLT

Don't use this fucking chart.

No

Where's this from?

>gay wallpaper
>even gayer OS
more like high risk of being gay

Ultimately, what's the difference? People love decentralized because it's censorship resistant. But that's pretty much it. If crypto continues to grow, there will be room for both. And I'm not convinced that you can have a decentralized USD exchange. Someone somewhere is gonna have to pay taxes.

I'm hitching my ride to a group that is looking to do everything above board and by the book. So what if I pay 30% when I'm making more in a week than most people do in a year?

Cringe lights. You must be 15.

>no longer exists
*magic*

this, you have to have natural sun light coming into your room at 9 am every morning peaking in through your penthouse door sized windows to truly make it

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/
n a few words
LeviarCoin, by its nature, is not only a software protection tool, but also a currency.
Goals
Create a currency that can be easily traded or used as in-app/software currency.
Build a protection library to inhibit fraud in online applications and games.
Embrace open-source philosophy by releasing all source code of software, libraries and by contributing with patches.

Anti-Fraud/Cheat System and DRMoB Layer
Every software and gaming company dreams about making their products and data as secure as possible using Activation servers, DRM servers, Anti-cheating software, etc. but this kind of protection too often gets hacked or bypassed, for with almost all software and games, in fact, you can find illegal keys and/or cracked executables (like EXEs, APKs, IPAs).

Our final goal, by creating this tool, is to make available to software and mobile app developers a library to prevent this kind of fraud.

leviarcoin.org/project

Currently 4mil Market cap.

Watch this hit Status' market cap
>ODN 32 mm
>STATUS 1.6 b

Lamden would fit your color scheme

currently on ED and IDEX

PFR
HAT
HUSH
XBY

ARY

Source of the desktop wallpaper?

FUN

my eyes hurt just looking at that setup. Do you have vision/sleep problems user?

Wait can you explain this comment further. My setup is similar to this and I have had vision and sleep problems my entire life

purple is the most energetic visible light and it will fuck up your eyes if your pupil can't decide between 1) dilated cause everything is dark or 2) constricted because that shit's bright as fuck

turning on the lights or using a program like f.lux will give your eyes a break.

as for sleep, idk something something circadian rhythms. blue light messes with your body's internal clock.

EBET, except there's no risk, only reward.

EBET

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/#charts

IntenseCoin

Rank 430 on CMC. Top 100 EOY no bullshit

the ultimate one is Agoras AGRS

Lamden Tau

EBET. Medium risk VERY HIGH REWARD YEEEEEE

MEDIUM RISK?!?

At this price? Fuck off. Dump your EBET, you don't deserve the gains.

Maybe you should stop looking at the price of a coin and focus on market cap, you know, the thing that actually matters.

I'm looking at the cap. I'm number one EBET king.

He should sell because he said MEDIUM RISK.
Low risk. Almost non-existent risk.