Risk free but still profitable coins

Here's my pick: ZCL. Get it at Bittrex. ZCL will hit at least 500$ before fork happening and if the normies are all into this Bitcoin Private fork, we will see 1000$ / ZCL

I want to put babies in this woman. She seems so motherly. Anyway have 2500 ZCL since $4. I will sell 75% of it to you idiots right before the fork. I will do it in style of course, I won't crash the cryptopia order book.

>Cryptopia

Is that the girl from Rivedale?

>Bittrex
I'm a towel head. Bittrex will block my account for terrorism the first chance they get. Besides I move more volume in binance and polo anyway, the loss won't hurt

yes

shut up and buy ZCL

I have 40 ZCL waiting for the real FOMO to begin. I will offload 10-20 if the pre-fork price gets insane, as fork fail insurance.

OPUS or ITC no joke.

Salt, buy for $15, sell it back to the company for $27.50

zcl to 1000 just means avoid risk buy zcoin and zen now coz they legit and will follow when zcl scam is over

BNB

Why not right after the fork?

agreed. I believe if normies come it will hit $1500+. Ignis shitcoin for NXT airdrop pushed 300m to 2b marketcap. The entire marketcap for crypto has increased MASSIVELY since then and this is BITCOIN private. Normies gonna nut, im gonna be comfy. Bought @ $30, $75 and $125

OP has great taste in women

I'll buy cheap coins after the fork, price will plummet back to sub 100 and then spike up on the following weeks. That's my strat for this fork and any other real. It worked 4/5 times so far.

Any other folk*

She'll pay the toll. They always do kek.

>Implying the gubment won't bail her out and a beta orbiter won't marry her to settle down. Kek.

So you don't think it's wise to sell right at the fork, like seconds after the snapshot? It's gonna crash directly after and I should just sell before?

>risk free
Some people are grade A morons.

that face reminds me of my ex-gf. She was a manipulative bitch though

It's not wise. Too many things can go wrong. Sell a percentage of your stack as insurance. I don't trust this Rhett character

For a 1 year hold ETH and BTC are your safest holds. Anyone that says otherwise is selling something. That said, no one gets rich being safe.

Anyone buying this now is a baghodler.

she is too pure for this board

I just bought 40, guess I'll be a bag holder for life

This is free money people come the fuck on.

>implying these whores ever settle down
>implying beta orbiters ever land 3D women

She turns me on so freaking much, I feel like a teenager again

What do you think can happen? Have you ever sold seconds after a fork? How long will it take for the price to crash?

>what is insane

>
I will not sell pre-fork. have tons.