i see the true power of crypto now....

coinventory.net/user/doodo12

h-help me

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post screenshot, we're not clicking that fucking shady link

It's fine

its some dudes crypto inventory going from 500 to 400k in a year and if you click the other button up top it shows each individual investment he made

$12 into 31k
$11 into 10k

LOL wtf the page im on says 415k and yours says 427k

he made 12k in the time i've been jacking off to this dudes profits LOL wtf

WTF

i have a paypal with like 500-700 in it too..

So this guy chose these random whocoins and they happen to up a li...

How did he find XBY at $0.00002?

thats its value now...

when he bought it could of been a whole coin for 10 you'd have to find the value with the percentages

and yes thank you for pointing out the obvious

Does anyone else feel like a complete idiot starting off with a nice stack and then ending up with beans from making bad trades when you could of potentially had millions?

From what this is showing, he only made a $12.74 investment when it was at $0.00002.

start here bro, binance with ref id11617516

buy XLM before $1

so you tried pulling out when it got high and buying other alt coins or buying when it got lower?

and you actually lost all your money? whereas you could of just sat around in your underwear getting high and would of made six figures?

question for Veeky Forums ummm i have like $200 in btc should i pull all of that out and put it into alt coins or something because i dont think btc is going to do much and i just wanna use btc either to buy drugs or as an investment my moneys just been sitting in there

will alt coins always be rising like this? is this really like a cheat code commodity?

i think that .00002 might be the value of the $12 amount now.

maybe he did buy a .00002 coin but i was thinking you'd like have to find the value of it before the 346m% change and then see how much coin he bought

maybe he did buy a .00002 for $12 i mean shit it worked imagine if he put $100 in

is binance the site where you can get all those unheard of cryptos? why xlm? can i only use my debit card to buy?

tried to daytrade like a degenerate going all in everytime. Don't try to time the market or go all in when daytrading otherwise you'll get burned I deserve what I got.

To put it simply, barring a few coins, altcoins drop when btc goes up. Between you and me btc will go up but for now altcoins are going up. So put your money in alts, XLM is being pushed down by whales currently but not for long, it will go up to $1. Binance doesn't have the most obscure coins but it has some solid choices. I would trade if I was in your position, aim for 20% profit in all your trades; never sell at a loss. Moon missions happen but don't go looking forever.

i kinda wanna just throw 500 or so into alt coins and wait and only trade after ive made a secure amount and i've speculated the market for a long time

i just wanna do what that dude did just let it sit and become a grand fucking fortune i don't really need small amounts of money from trading i make decent money and have a few thousand in the bank and i have a spare couple hundred sitting around in paypal and btc

i dont wanna be like this guy when i could just make money doing nothing. i haven't done anything with my btc but it's fucking retarded i just watch it go up and down 5 dollars a day

oh and you have to buy eth or ltc in coinbase and send it to binance. You will be able to buy alts directly with USD when FairX opens up, and for your investment benefit, fairX will be using XLM for transactions.

You do realize this could be fake, right?

so i just send my btc to binance and i can cash it out onto usd and distribute the money into other coins

like the way coinbase works where you have a usd wallet

fact check it yourself i bet if you go and check all those coins the increase percentages are true and no i think it actually runs off his wallet

the forum i go to for money making is real serious business people not alt coin trolls like it is here i got rich off it with nothing else besides being a super genius

See pic related for longterm coins.

Don't buy btc directly because it has high fees, you lose investment. Buy eth or LTC and send it to binance to get other coins.

does that site have all the coins that dude bought though? what site does

i bought $45 worth of a btc and it cost me $2 in fees and it turned into $90 lol

Go all in DENT. yw

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

this site is where to get the really small coins.

is going all in on a single shitcoin the patrician way to make money

is there a more trustworthy american version?

i kinda just wanna buy those worthless penny coins and see if any of them go up to a few bucks or something

KuCoin has a few small ones, I've heard of Yobit, look there too. Other than that I can't suggest any, you'll have to research.

Missed that boat!