SOMEONE JUST BOUGHT 56k STINKY LINKIES!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. SOMEONE JUST BOUGHT 56k STINKY LINKIES!!

Of course. Why wouldn't they

HE JUST KEEPS BUYING ALL THE LINKIES!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sounds like a temporal hold, LINK is currently a lot more stable than some of the other coins, they guy will probably just park his money here and then plan to buy in to his old holdings in a week or so.

its huppening

Veeky Forums has been in the crypto game since the start. Shilling 5 dollar btc mined on their pIII processors, to the shit coin storm of coins long rebranded to big names you see today such as neo. It knows how to spot a winner. I saw the same thing play out for a year with Ethereum. It was too complicated to understand. Virtual machines, blockchain, what why how? Now there is a new coin, the normies still have not caught on but has potential for network effects cross platform, crypto wide, with corporate uses. There is a tsunami coming when people realize that link is like owning a share of the internet in 1993. Except instead of owning a computer to take part, you need link. In the age of information its funny how nobody realizes that the blockchain that feeds the information will be the king.

anyone have a big baller linky? i only see funchads with one

Eoy price?

kys retard

about $3.50

the best baller

Needs a golden shirt

If that's all you care about, buy Tron. ChainLink is not for people like you.

Lol first thing I thought of.

I guess I have to sell since I'm not as passionate as you guys.

He can have mine.

I'm buying doge coin faggots

Nice copy pasta, pajeet

I'm so proud of you Linkys!

better?

this. Assfaggot said the other day big buys coming.

100 faggot.

Aye, perhaps add some more sparkle to show it's real GOLD and not just yellow

nice
indian millionaire
you wont have to shit on the streets anymore

saved

okay you faggots, last try

excellent pajeet/10

thank you, kind sir.