Why do I constantly pick the wrong coins?

I shoveled 6k in three shitcoins and they are literally all in the red. Meanwhile everything around me is mooning.

I picked one doing my research.
I picked one just following analysts who shill it nonstop.
Even Picked the third by completely going against my instincts just to make sure.
Result is that all of those shitcoins are in the red and meanwhile the one coin that I *almost* picked but didnt is up 50+% since yesterday.
I just have no luck with this shit. Im about to off myself if I dont see any gains soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's because you don't worship truth

Want another shill?

There's been one whales be accumulating for long now.

XMY.

Get in now, and thank me in a week.

Unless you picked really shit coins, most get their turn eventually. If you sell to chase pumps, you'll never go anywhere. Just hodl and grow bitter while watching other coins moon. If you did your research, yours should rise at some point too.

Which 3 coins were they?

Well. God hates fags, OP.

ITC, SALT and KMD

kek

Yeah, you fucked up phenomenally.

Dude what the hell. I never recommend to sell at a loss but man, I am doing so now.

why?

Listen, sell all, buy Link, Lumens, Request and TRX, and just be patient. Uninstall every portfolio and return in two months, if you haven't x5 everything just leave crypto

buy VEN XLM ICX and you are about to get RICH MOFO

cuz ur gay

I've reached the end of my rope too, OP. The stress of not making money in this market is getting to me. It's like we're matadors, actively avoiding making money.

ITC is pretty risky. No one knows what those chinks are up to other then that sketchy youtube video and the CEO interview which was really hard to understand.

its like theres a gazillion shitcoins mooning every minute but Im incapable of hitting one
if I chase moons I get rekt. I just hodl I get rekt. FUCK I WANT MY GAINS

Buy coins with cool names and logo when they are down. This is how normies trade. And they decide the market.

thanks for the laugh

yeah but if its legit it could be a massive massive winner
I actually picked htis before it shot up a bunch, then FOMOd in and bought a bunch more and now Im in the red. fml Im too retarded for this shit apparently. If I dont see gains soon Ill just put everything in BTC and XMR and forget about this shit.

killyourself.network was designed for you user

perhaps it'll save you

With the way the market is going, all of those coins will be in the black in 6 months. The problem is ALWAYS selling low. Be patient user

Because dumb nigges like are chasing after massive gains and don't hedge your risk.

Stop being a retard, buy some ETH.

just the way it is for some of us user

good luck in the future

Im already 90% in BTC user but I want to see some gains
this POS hasnt gone up since December and Im tired of seeing everyone getting rich one moon missins why I barely 5x my money last year.

Because you're not paying attention to the larger trend. Buy low, sell high.

Do you know what I did today when the market fucking died? I bought $1700 worth of CND at .13c each. So, around 10,300ish or so. Why? CND has been hitting a ceiling for a week or so around 20c.

Literally, I have no idea what CND does or why it is valuable. But the trend is that people want to buy it at .20c and when people go into panics they'll sell for 13c.

holy shit OP i feel for you man. You could try holding while everything around you moons and shifts around or selling at a loss, but yeah, you dun goofd I'm afraid

are the picks really that terrible?
ITC is a wildcard but Cliff Highs shillig the shit out of KMD and Teeka just called SALT today and hes never wrong.

Just hold them til feb 2108 and I swear they'll be green then

pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

Because you can't hold onto a coin for more than 2 days

Don't get my wrong, I have some but it is like 7% of my portfolio

I lost about $50 because of hodling litecoins (instead of keeping them in ether)...