XRP , LINK , QSP, ZRX

If you had $1600 to spend on these coins only, how would you go about it?

Leaving out a coin or two completely is acceptable, but please don't bring others in. I'm only looking to expand my portfolio to these four.

I'm looking for answers/advice like:

25%XRP, 15%ZRX, 10%LINK, 50%QSP

or

50%ZRX %50QSP etc.

100% LINK, maybe 50/50 LINK QSP
No XRP whatever you do

bro buy 60%Link, 20%REQ and 20%QSP

100% link

100% Link

Why the fuck you would buy XRP as poorfag? It hasn't that much room to moon.

LINK and QSP. Ripple is premined trash.
REQ and XLM is also a safe bet.

XRP all the way. Real man's money. Not some bitchcoin that thinks it can evade all the laws and regulations of the western world and still have a possibility of becoming huge. The most money is made LEGALLY. Follow the laws and make your money.

Thanks user, probably the best advice so far.

it's not going to beat a decentralized currency. Can you imagine people using ripple when they're freezing people's accounts

>premined bank coin
>centralized
>can freeze your assets
>huge number of coins, most owned by founders ensures price will stay low
Foolish, this isn't even crypto. It's digital fiat.

Retard detected. They already have that power now. And do you see the richest people in the world exiting the system because of it? No. Because if you follow the fucking laws, the government courts will PROTECT your money if you are in a financial dispute and even help you get your money back. Does Trump or literally any other successful man in the western world stop using central bank money because "muh confiscation." Stop thinking like a bottom-feeding coward. Start thinking like a real man, a successful man. Load your bags with XRP and position yourself to benefit in the new system.

How is 100 billion coin supply considered a win?

Real talks: how will Ripple be used by you and I? We know what banks want. What about the average Joe?

Yeah, the fewer coins the better right? How about a crypto with one coin? Imagine how valuable it would be! That would amazing!

shoo shoo dirty fnipple

the average joe will be using a cheaper, faster remittance product for his valuable fiat money through familiar online banking

I'm thinking no Ripple now. Do
you all think QSP will be important in the future? As in being a sort of security standard?

I'm leaning towards LINK ans QSP but aren't sure if I should split 50/50 or what. QSP seems like it will either be forgotten or really huge, I'm torn.

i dont know what the absolute most optimal portfolio is but just please dont buy any ripple, this shit has already mooned way too far for a centralized coin, anything else you mentioned is good imo

This is pretty good hodl advice: LINK/REQ/QSP.

Yes, digital FIAT, for EVERYBODY, to share now you understand :)

Why Ripple over XRB?

why would you ever buy ripple lmao, even if it goes to a trillion MC you still have less than 10k LUL

>completely missing the point

> Not seeing the benefits of a large supply of coins
> Not understanding difference between market cap and supply of coins

I said I'm not buying Ripple now

XLM and ZRX

10% LINK for fun

50% VEN