Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mate, btc is dead, when the momentum ends, its over

It already did

>can't even break 15k again

na, the market depends on BTC

Bitcoin is going sideways between 14,500 to 16,200 for the next few months. Then its going to downtrend and eventually die.

Stop feeling and join the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

My dad showed me this today and I was like...wyf does my dad know that I don't?!?

I hope so. I hate seeing my power level drop.

Yep. It’s time for BTC. Wedge is closing, alts are shaky... That only means one thing: Daddyˋs home!

Bitcoin is objectively inferior to most altcoins designed for everyday spending. Once more normies get into altcoins they'll realize this and Bitcoin will die.

should i be holding ethereum instead. ETH is proabably set to take over the top spot

>he thinks alts are shakey. Pump them

we have a good 6-12 months for bitcoin to settle into 10k before it moons. Check out the all time graph, were repeating the first crash.

Yeah I have been waiting past few days just annoyed I pulled back on ETH so early for BTC jump.

Note: I'm fine. I'm going to be able to pay rent. But I just lost a comical amount of money on BTC.

I bought two coins at just under $16k yesterday (I can afford the loss, I'm okay), and I'm considering selling and putting what's left in ETH.

Any thoughts?

please moon soon

WHAT DO I DO user!?!?

HODL

spotted cow

good choice

>"feel like"
Nice, keep trusting your emotions user

kek

biz has recently had an influx of newcomers, shitcoin peddlers or generally suffering from amnesia.

We've been spoilt for too long with insane gains, in the big BTC bull run and now the 2nd Alt boom this winter. Bitcoin will continue to oscillate up slowly. Two steps up, one step down. Rinse repeat. It's been doing this for a week now and it's remarkable how subtle it is to the average biz bro. It has gone from 10k to 17k in a week. Yes, altcoins have made more ROI recently, but that cycle is coming to an end and you'll be buying into bitcoin at 18k+ in a deflating market if you're not careful.

Better to exit a market one day too soon than one day too late. Timing the BTC rise against Alts will be hard... if it hasn't started already.

whadya think m8? i almost feel bad for all these alt holders who refuse to sell, even after this recent bleed out.

So its not gonna moon?

I feel like its gonna tank now....

Alts are doing great right now, what are you talking about?

Not anymore.

man, this gets me every time

No it won't "moon"
It will slowly go up in value over a longer time frame dipping along the way.

In this period some alts will slowly bleed out in sat value while maintaining or growing in USD value. Others will correct as profit is secured by trading back into BTC in Alt-BTC pairs. A lucky few with hype or good fundamentals will grow against the sat.

In short, the "everything is green" mode will. Shitcoin holders will post wojacks, lucky alt holders will be smug. Bitcoin maximalists will come out of their caves.

Etherium is just as valuable from a cryptographic standpoint as Bitcoin, but it's infinitely more useful, and cheaper to transact too. I predict it will overtake bitcoin before the end of this year.

Money flowing into crypto does so through ETH and other coinbase coins, doesn't it? nobody buys BTC after seeing the fees.
The demand for BTC comes mostly from the alt market now. Why would BTC rise significantly again?

That's where you're wrong. While I hope Blockstream coin maintains its value for awhile, its fundamentals are the reason its going to fall long term.

you think it will still dip?

It gained $400 since I made this thread

Etherium is a garbage slow piece of shit. EOS and LINK have much better tech and way better devs.

When it does I'm dropping these LTC bags for good