Google Trends

Google Trends never lie: the Bitcoin market is saturated, probably gonna crash soon.

It is interesting though that the term "cryptocurrency" is gaining traction.

that's because normies are starting to realize that this is the birth of a new stock market

Maybe. The problem I see right now is that no altcoin have fixed yet the scalability issue of a blockchain: not even with LN or DPoS we can global microtransactions.

no one cares, the 80s money culture has kicked in, we're all gonna be shit rich quick, and this time the market is global

New Retro memeing finally paying off?

we are still early adop-

bitcoin's gained acceptance as a financial instrument. i'm banking that one of these days, that in addition to a stocks and bonds portfolio, that everyone will keep their measly cash savings as 50/50 cash/crypto. once the right product comes along that manages risk (weighted average token, doesn't move much but steadily goes up) in the near future, your mom and grandma will jump on it.

it will happen.

m-masaka

To he honest, I check cmc about 150 times a day by myself.

Do you mean some penny stock frenzy bullshit? or what? to keep the price this high we need more people buying Bitcoin just for speculation and less people actually using it (so we don't get bad press).

ITS ASKINNGGG FOR THE TAAAAAKINGGGGG

fuck me

Ill consider it saturated and exiting once it starts hitting 3 trillion marketcap.

sound research. it is definitely crashing. fuckin retard. you are so 1 dimensional. you should probably switch to index funds.

its never over, theres a reason why the true early adopters havent crashed the whole thing.
theyre never fucking selling, NEVER.
this is the beginning of the end for the banks.
The chinese the koreans the japs, they fucking hate USA kike Bankers. they inhibit the growth of the asians. The asians are hungry for wealth, dont fucking doubt them or their power.
they are going to take this shit to the top and those dont follow will be laid waste. ive warned you now.

how much would the price of bitcoin need to be for someone with .06 bitcoin to have 50k? and would it change if you factor in trading fees? also what about the same for .06 eth?

fucking hell, are you kidding?

no, why?

keks someone bought at ATH...

lol the fucking state of this board.

why 3 trillion? why not 1 or 213 trillion?

Of course there is a reason: most early adopters lost their wallets and/or passphrases. That money is lost forever.

how can the average investor tell once the marketcap starts hitting 3 trillion?

This. Go look at american debt.

these posts can't be fucking real

me again. i am thinking of getting either .25 or .5 litecoin to add to my portfolio. would you recommend doing this at this time?

Normie learn basic math before investing in cryptocurrency.

P.S. It'll be the same value as .06 confido reaching 50k

I say we have a good six or seven months left

China is clamping down on Bitcoin mining. This will reduce the supply of new BTC by up to 70%.

which is what? i've heard it could reach as high as 1 million per coin within 5 years. would that be enough for .06 to be 50k? i know you can take .06 of the current price of bitcoin but what if i want to project the future to see possible future gains?

do you think it would be better to get litecoin now or after those six or seven months? if you were looking to get .25 or .5 litecoin let's say. now or wait?

- this
I check CMC dozens of times per day

I think we're artificially inflating that figure - how is it calculated?

get Electroneum instead, next Litecoin will be pushing mass adoption 2018, Facebook friendly consider this for a moment. You login with your FB account and check your balance. I would not be surprised if Zucks just bought Electroneum.

Holy fuck man you cannot be serious

thanks, that sounds really cool! like you can get it on facebook? where can you get it starting out from coinbase?

50,000รท.06=
833,333.333 per BTC YOU FUCKING MATHEMATICALLY ILLITERATE FUCK

i bought some confido at .03. Waiting for inevitable moon.

if Doge, Verge, and Tron can do it so can we

1 B baby 1 B

thanks for the answer, is that with or without trading fees of coinbase? and what about for .06 eth?

Why do you specifically need 50k in five years time Pajji?

Banks are working day and night to buy up all the bitcoin so they can stabilize and control the entire market

btc is 34% of total crypto capitalization and is a shit coin. the world has moved on but crypto is just beginning.

bitmain and other companies are moving to singapore and canada. If you think the chink miners are gonna fold cuz the commie government getting butthurt & regulating you must be out your rabbit ass mind.

0.25 or 0.5 litecoin...lmao poorfag. Just buy now ffs.

Pajji? i want an audi s3

only cryptopia. even my mom is interested. making adoption simple will win.

you will even be able to mine it on your mobile.

open the floodgates for adoption.

dude how fucking old are you?

but i don't want to buy in at a loss. my bitcoin and eth were lower on coinbase the next day so i would have been better off waiting. it took a week for the eth to go up and the bitcoin is still down from where it was

23, why does that matter?

if we can all predict the future we'd all be rich. Stop asking retards on biz to give you trading advice or you will be fucked

My advice? Buy some ETH & LTC and just hold

In five years time?

Lad, sign up on Kucoin and trade your bitcoin and Eth for Confido. It's already x5 this week alone.

You'll be able to buy a Tesla Roadster within a year.

Sell your bitcoin and eth for confido on Binance

found the smart guy. maybe this place isnt lost after all.
im not talking about druggie adopters im talking serious neet/investors with massive vision. Ones with big enough brains and balls to not sell even at 19.5k.
btw all those lost coins only make btc even more scarce, increasing its value. BTC will never die, anyone who thinks so has alot to learn.

Proven PnD group here. Next pump in ~45 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Russia be stealing their mining too they loving the chinese crackdown

funny the biggest assholes in oil - russia, opec nations, middle east - are going to fall back on crypto and solar to save their asses.

life ain't fair

canada is fucked if not for being the only place to live after climate dicks us

You are asking questions that a teenager should be able to figure out.

thanks, that sounds really cool, but i'm not sure how to mine yet. it's too technical for me. i might just wait until it's on facebook, but i hope it works out well for you!

Where are you from?

That affects your investing (transaction fees are different, and Americans have strict restrictions on investing on initial coin offerings)

hes got to be trolling, you cant be this stupid and type actual coherent sentences

while in burgerland they'll kill crypto with taxes and regulations

kind of like taxing each trade

i never said i was that smart, but i don't think the average person knows how to figure out all this stuff when it comes to the coins. trust me, i know people who weren't even able to sign up and buy their first coin. and keep in mind coinbase adds fees, so it's not as obvious to me what the price needs to be to figure out the value

to the user that posted about making a similar one to this yesterday, if this is you again user, keep them coming.

lmfao people believe the china fud. you think the chinese want to giveup their mining power?
They are deep in this and are never relinquishing their hand in it.

from the us, what are the transaction fees? coinbase in particular, if you know a way to get lower fees then maybe that could be a possibility

actually you are right. I had to hand hold a couple of normie friends to sign up on coinbase

...fucking normies

it tracks you if you use the alexa toolbar

yep, i felt proud once i got coinbase working! i still haven't figured out mining yet though, that seems too advanced. thanks for all the help everyone, i know my questions are basic but remember that everyone has to first start out without knowing how all this works

So I tell you how to make more money in a shorter time frame than your plan and you say you'll just wait?

You slipped up troll.

love this, feels super comfy for some reason

i do not have an account setup for cryptopia or know how to mine. believe me, i wish i could easily get it but for now i'd rather stick to the simple coins i can easily get

Bitcoin became a meme, that's why people searched it up fags. Most people I talk to are afraid of it, they say it's a le bubble like sheep; they know about it existing sure, but aren't going to take big risks. Younger people are more likely to take the risk but look at the cringe threads to see what shitcoins they are buying "shares" in lol.

do you think it will still go up though? will it ever go above 16500 again?

Oh fugg :DDDDDD

lmfao bro you do not deserve to be rich. Give up now

This is a good point China have been opening up globally and are looking for whey avenue to get more wealth, crypto may just be the last thing they need