Last chance NOLINKERS, you will regret if you don't hold any position

Link is currently preparing it's fuel to crush it's old SATOSHI all time high.

Veeky Forums has been in the crypto game since the start. Shilling 5 dollar btc mined on their pIII processors, to the shit coin storm of coins long rebranded to big names you see today such as neo. It knows how to spot a winner. I saw the same thing play out for a year with Ethereum. It was too complicated to understand. Virtual machines, blockchain, what why how? Now there is a new coin, the normies still have not caught on but has potential for network effects cross platform, crypto wide, with corporate uses. There is a tsunami coming when people realize that link is like owning a share of the internet in 1993. Except instead of owning a computer to take part, you need link. In the age of information its funny how nobody realizes that the blockchain that feeds the information will be the king.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003834812
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No news, no new listings, no team hires, Sergey sitting masturbating into a pile of your money.

My condolences for your brainlet mind.

My body is ready.

Tick tock, no-linkies. Tick tock.

gonna crash back down to $1 once there are enough bids at $1.40
happens every fucking time, just waiting for those bags

Link it its early stages.

40 cents, topkeck.

Dollars differences are what we are going to talk about in the near future

Fuck you. I'm not buying anywhere near 10000 sats. Last time it crashed into the dirt. That number is cursed.

Everytime? As in the two times it happened?

as soon as the website was back online with SWIFT etc, I sold everything except my ICX stash and put it into LINK, I'm officially a stinky linky

try 8, link isn't ready yet

I believe anyone that found value in the tech already bought. Honestly, there isn't many LINK holders on this board, judging how few of the blockfolio thread posts actually hold at least a four figure amount of it, and lately there is has been a few users lamenting the fact they on only could get a few hundred.

They had their chance and they spat on us instead.

>tfw wanna invest in LINK
>still unable to register for binance
>etherdelta just plain doesn't work

Kill me.

Riddle user here. Singapore happened, while it's not marketed the way I thought it would go. I am sure you can definitely notice the irregular buying during asian hours that started occurring after the meeting. Just like what is going to happen every night around this time.

You do know binance opened for new users?

>someone can't read a graph

Why you you constantly make these posts. /biz has already made up their mind. Those that are in are in the fucking cult. Those that are not despise you and dont give a fuck.

>Pic related is an user from reddit that makes some cool analysis

They said that on their twitter, but it's still not possible to sign up...
If there is another way to get account please enlighten me.

>zooming charts to match the narrative

>every night around this time.
>every night

sing up through a vpn???? u even try?

They seem to have re disable the registration again.. Sorry for that.

on the website it says the allow a limited amount each day, so just try again tomorrow? :/
see: support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003834812

i've got PIA, where should i make it look like i'm accessing from

Riddle user here. Seems like there's more than one Riddle user on biz. That's fine

111 Link short stack, yay I can hang out in comfy link fort?

don't. this will only get you in trouble.

>implying i give a single fuck about link in satoshi value

Should I all in link?
Have 8 btc, 40k link
27k req, FUN, BNB, and ICX. 5ETH

>Link is currently preparing it's fuel to crush it's old SATOSHI all time high.
Grats, you can finally break even on your investment after months of bag holding

>insert copy pasta shill thats been posted a dozen times already today
New anons take note. When chainlink has been pumping for a while, and pajeets are spamming the board with "buy now or miss out" shills, it means link is nearing the end of its pump cycle. This happens all the time and each time a new wave of bag holders are born.

If the bankers are involved as assblaster suggests then we'll probably see a cup and handle on the big time frame as they try to accumulate more. After all, patterns in the small time frames fortell the patterns on the big one.

How much link do I need to make it

100, not even memeing

Yet it has no fiat pair

No need when based money skell's creation is even better than a fiat pair retard

XRP had a riddle user around the time of Swell too but he had a totally different personality. Are either of you him?

Nah I wouldn't, solid plays, but it's your call my dude

how much will Link Cost on Feb 1?

10$

mroe or less what it is now, times 2. tick tock no linkie