Pump it

Pump it

Fuck him.

Guys. This is beyond retarded. I saw a dentist coin earlier. What the fuck is even going on anymore?

Just. Literally a bazinga coin knock off.

DOTCOM

They need the token! How else are they going to do this "dentist" thing

Seriously these are the dumbest ideas I've seen in a long time. Possibly as retarded as SandCoin.

I'm really starting to dislike that nigger

What a pos lol

Grab all you can, while you can. I'd say we have between 6 and 18 months before the party is over.

Dentacoin is serious business user, please brush your teeth for denta.

It’s called a fucking bubble.

don't bash dentacoin, it went up %180 yesterday. If it does that every day for a year, you will have 700 trillion dollars eoy

>needing coins that specifically raise funds for one particular thing

Are people actually this retarded?

>If it does that every day for a year, you will have 700 trillion dollars eoy
I don't see any reason this WON'T happen.

Just bought 100k.

yes, wont lie but if a pizza shop in my area had an ICO and each token is worth a slice, I'd go all in.

If anyone had any doubts that this man is a dumb honorary nigger, lay them to rest

My socks have holes in it, is there a black coin sock yet I can invest in to buy socks with?

This is SO retarded. Horror films are 90% independent productions. Nearly every "iconic" horror film since the 50's has been made on a shoe string budget with exactly zero people that have ever sat on the board of any sort of movie studio or corporation. What an ludicrously insipid and awful basis for a crypto currency lol

Are you doubting stupidity, how long did people hold XVG? Now, I think XVG might be a good project that Mcafee will point back at and say "see I make good calls". The market is 10% product, 40% speculation, and 50% psychology.

Thx OP just sold 100k

You make a good point about doubting stupidity. With all of this dumb money filing in listening to people like King Retard here, shit, idk, this could make us a bunch of money. But at the end of the day the idea is so utterly devoid of value or even rationale that it just makes me laugh out loud and I can't help but express that on this Taiwanese Aftermarket Camera Message board

Now think about what you said, apply it to those low market cap coins that Veeky Forums always tells you to buy.