This shit is happening right fucking now. Get in faggots. UFR is taking off, look at the chart you stupid fuck...

This shit is happening right fucking now. Get in faggots. UFR is taking off, look at the chart you stupid fuck. Lowest market cap, massive gains. Once the normies latch onto this it'll top 50 easily. You WILL kill yourself knowing you missed out on 100x gains by end of Jan.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@noly/upfiring-token-small-market-cap-huge-potential
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sitting comfy with 5k

why are Veeky Forums shillers such edgy kids

shut the fuck up faggot just buy or fuck off

So.. Help a poorfag buying his first ICO.

I simply transfer a desired amount of ETH from MEW to the address stated at upfiring.com ?

> (OP)
ICO is over kid. Buy it on Cryptopia

No....you need an account on cryptopia or etheredelta. Will probably be added to binance within a month, definetly by march. But by then itll have already moooned an ungodly amount so i wouldnt wait for that lol. Thats when the normies take us to the moon

I’ve been posting this shit since before that group of discord faggots or whatever showed up. Im laughing my ass off at the retards on here who think it’s going up because of them

Do you really think the handful of desperate NEETs on biz buying a coin would significantly affect its price? This shit is going up because it’s got an alpha release coming up. It’s not gonna stop until that drops. You still have time to get in if you wanna make money

The twitter verge normies are starting to find out.

$10 dollars soon

this is all happening sooner than i thought

Bought UFR when first saw it on here, up over 200%, not even been a week

once these retards find out, it solidifies the price

this shit is taking off. Getting paid to seed torrents?

Two words. Incentivized. Torrenting. This is like a normie’s wet dream. Stop being whining about some sort of “PnD scam” and look at the coin for what it is. Normies will eat this shit up and I’m making money off of them.

Stay poor faggots

fuck this shit

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@noly/upfiring-token-small-market-cap-huge-potential

Ty biz for the moon mission :)

UFR Marines assemble to take down that 11000 wall!

why is the token needed? why couldnt you just pay the seeders in eth?

lol this guy...what an idot

how do I buy this trying to figure it out rn

Who gives a fuck about functionality, get back go plebbit for your MUH FUTURE coins. Veeky Forums is about the obvious gains

cryptopia

But I have ether, I saw etherdelta would work but it seems complicated as fuck... should i just use cryptopia and buy BTC then UFR?

so you want it to go even higher in 2 days? its already x3

WAKE UP BOYO. 3x is nothing right now.