OPT

I can't believe you haven't bought this yet. This is a guaranteed moon shoot, and you wont regret it. Have a look at their website and whitepaper, once it gets the normie fever (listed on a prominent exchange) this will atleast 10x.
I shilled you DBC, BNTY & PRL, you dont want money Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@info_62555/development-ahead-of-schedule-opus-development-update-4-bf43e38244b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck hitbitc

There is no reason to shill this lol. Just sit on it for a couple days.

Where to buy?

Me on etherdelta trying to get OPT

I'd love to sell you some. How much you willing to pay over ask? 50c? 60c? When will you get in? :) How late will you be to the moon mission?

I hate this website like no other. My BUY order is and there is a sell orde with like 10x what I want. WTF is it not going through??

medium.com/@info_62555/development-ahead-of-schedule-opus-development-update-4-bf43e38244b4

EtherDelta is so bad I literally have no idea if i actually bought some or not

go back to faggit
Veeky Forums gave me a 10x recently, I am returning the favor, but only this one time
I really don't like Etherdelta, I bought mine on hitBTC

Dude right? Im staring at the screen and refreshing and Im seeing other orders go through at my same buy price but somehow I'm not getting anything??

Guys, im currently holding a stack of 150k OPT which i bought in at 1$, im willing to sell u guys around 50k of my stack for a hefty fee

I want to punch this thot in the throat while fucking her

Don't forget about this if you are going to shill it

1$? lol what

He bought at 4x the current price lmao

Just grabbed 62k of these bad boys. Hoping for a home run here

hitbtc isn't even lagging that much today

Dat Binance and Bitteex follow.

Nice.

Hahah I bought at 700sats and sold at 900sats earlier today. Fucking hell

I had 58k also

SPA-GHE-TTI HANDS

I made 25% in like 12 hours. Its a shitcoin Veeky Forums pump through and through and there was zero guarantee HitBTC would give me my money and not just steal it. Fuck it, wasn't worth it for me.

Yeah, OP just posted it after a 10x move lol. Guess OP needs moar volume to dump his coins.

what is MCAP

its at 30million now this is a easy 300 million mcap

working product

monetization

solid team and project

look at all the vaporware at 500 mil mcap

All this takes is one major exchange and/or artist partnership and this shit is going parabolic the chart is fucking untouched relative to this market

stay poor faggot

You salty you dont hold any OPT?

Its not too late to buy OPT user.

I've made $1200 on these since this morning kek

Lurk more

No need to dump yet. Confirm for yourself.

Forgot image

I held this piece of shit all the way down to 100 sats. I dumped this giant shit coin. All the devs did was post about how in several months they will get a new office then post pictures of their new office and talk about how they live in a very businessy environment. These guys are to slow. I put my money in to kucoin and regret nothing.

Not too late to get back in user