Stellar | XLM

Reminder the Stellar requires the use of XLM for its incorporation.

FairX is using Stellar and IBM's HyperLedger is in part using Stellar.

There is no requirement to use XRP with Ripple.

Why are you still holding ripple bags?

Stellar *requires* the use of XLM.
Ripple does not.

I will not warn you again.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/xrp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

When does FairX happen?

All-in, planning to hold at least a year. If all goes to plan, XLM will take me to millieland.

Ripple - BOOJ + their minions
Stellar - fukking heros

which u b

Stellar pushed me over my first milly

You will be welcomed with open arms brother

>IBM's HyperLedger is in part using Stellar.
Realistically, how many transactions are going to settle over XLM with IBM?

i believe it is being private beta tested as we speak

ripple.com/xrp/

How many XLM do I need to make it user? Is 100K enough?

>is 100k enough
>meanwhile I've got 1.9k

The truth about XLM is here

aww sweetie, you still dont get that XRP isnt required, do you?

>game changer in the next 24 hrs

uh huh

Real shit

Every thread this gets posted in gets archived in minutes. Regardless of how active the thread was before it was posted.

The price has stabilized I'm considering buying up a shit load more. Anyone else feeling the same?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm buying more as soon as a transfer clears.

Im ready for the next pump

maybe but I feel like XLM is causing me to miss out on easy pumps

may be true but I am not looking to coin hop

>tfw waiting for another moon as a sign to quit my shitty job at the cheese sandwich factory

should I coin hop? I didn't put a lot of fiat in to crypto, only 1.3k usd

Probably not. unless you want to think you are a savant you can't time markets otherwise we would all be millionaires. You need to identify a few key coins that can get you some decent gains. slow and steady gains without losing fuck loads of capital will win in the long run . making risky bets and losing money is quite literally the worst thing you can do, even if its just 5 bucks here 10 bucks here

Because there's some wierd pattern on both of them, usually XLM will moon after XRP moon, it's like XRP bagholder dumped their bags into XLM after they got their 100% profit

got my inflation bux finally from the fucking chink xlmpool.com

i mean... i went from 850 to 7400 in a month coin hopping betting on hype and news. it's not all that hard?

>it's not all that hard?
In one of the biggest bull runs in crypto everyone looks like a genius dumb shit

just let that kike coin hop and buy bags when XLM is already up 30% and wojacking about not getting in earlier