The power of HODLING

The power of HODLING

>only x8 in 3 months
Pleb

Any targets for the short term?

The last 2 months were pretty bearish months. Not every month will/is like this month.

6 figure profit in 3 months = pleb?

Bought $100 worth of req in december and am over a grand now. Wish I had more to put in it at the time.

Nominal profit means nothing crypto is all about how many times profit you made.

I plan to hodl for a LONG time to come even despite these gains

Crypto is all relative, OP only got 6 figures because he had 5 figures to invest. I'd be more impressed seeing 100$ to 2.1k$ in this time frame, for example. Honestly x8 in 3 months is weak considering x2/week is fairly normal.

''hurr durr i mek 20 good trades I sell at +0.00002% profuts hurrr im so smert''

>literally 6 figures in profit because strong iron hands

''hurr durr that means nothing''

Gonna put it all into XLM and wait a month

Bullshit

>means nothing

LOL

im sure his bank account disagrees. fucking pleb

You don't seem to understand risk.
Investing 100$ is nothing, so there is no mental game going on. Nice you 21x your money but there was no real risk of losing. You didn't have the balls to drop 10K.
investing 10K is a completely different game than just a hundred bucks.

fuck outta here with your relative. OP had balls and made money by risking it. A 1% decrease would've already been a loss of 100$.

I started with $100 and went to $1,800 with XRP in a month - do I win?

I started in September. I have only put 900 USD into crypto. And I lost 27 eth to Leverj.

no you're still a poorfag, also xrp is a cuck coin. You are literally cucking yourself out of amazing future gains of other coins. Xrp has a supply so high that it will need a market cap 5x bitcoins current size to actually be worthwile since you're also giving bankers your money.

that's what people said when I bought it lol.

i'm taking some money out of ripple to diversify and putting more of own cash in.

buy fedora coin. it seems to suit you

What is your method for finding new coins?

A guy posted about it on Veeky Forums. His thread was ignored and nobody replied. But I saw the thread and decided to throw in a little bit of money. The project continued to develop and day by day grew more legitimate in my eyes and now a few months later I've got more (unrealised, though, as I haven't sold) money than I ever have had in my life, and the project has cemented itself as a legitimate crypto project.

The best thing? It is still a nascent project that hasn't even really begun, their alpha product comes out in a couple of months/weeks, so it's the best of both worlds - they are still brand new and relatively cheap, AND their product is coming out soon. Hence I am hodling as I see this going up to like $50 a coin.

There is no process, I got lucky.