Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/growers-international/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=GRWI_BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SKY or stay poor

UFR

DOT, take a look at exchange coins like Kucoin and BNB. Get on DOT before the normies flood in Cryptopia once registration opens boyos

ELLA no ico, no premine, no dev fees so you don't see it being shilled by pajeets but it is easy money. It is starting its first moon now.

What's their elevator pitch?

I was looking into that

Hobonickels HBN

LUXcoin or stay poor

this
market is consolidating after initial pump, volume is rising
get in asap

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leviarcoin/

In a few words
LeviarCoin, by its nature, is not only a software protection tool, but also a currency.
Goals
Create a currency that can be easily traded or used as in-app/software currency.
Build a protection library to inhibit fraud in online applications and games.
Embrace open-source philosophy by releasing all source code of software, libraries and by contributing with patches.

Anti-Fraud/Cheat System and DRMoB Layer
Every software and gaming company dreams about making their products and data as secure as possible using Activation servers, DRM servers, Anti-cheating software, etc. but this kind of protection too often gets hacked or bypassed, for with almost all software and games, in fact, you can find illegal keys and/or cracked executables (like EXEs, APKs, IPAs).

Our final goal, by creating this tool, is to make available to software and mobile app developers a library to prevent this kind of fraud.

Maximum Supply 54,000,000 XLC

The current market cap is 4million.

XBY

this is also a good pick

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/growers-international/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=GRWI_BTC
WEED LMAO COIN
Low Supply/Low MCap

Hush

I just looked at ELLA and it also looks great. I have added it to my BF to buy some on payday maybe.

Not bad, might buy a bag for the hell of it.

COLX will be on there later this week.

Yeah, I got myself 1k of them just in case. It looks promising. Just looking at the ELLA v and I think I will get some on payday. I was going to grab more ODN or ALIS but this looks like a nicer buy and I already have some of those.
Cheers monkey nuts.

ETN or go fuck your mother

This
Already made 4x gains in less than two weeks

>COLX will be on Cryptopia
Awww shit. I need to buy me some more. 200k isn't enough.

It is already at 71m MC tho. I was going to get some on nova when it was 0.005c but I couldn't work out how to join it so didn't, bit gutted as I was going to buy a million. Might not be worth it when it hits cryptopia but I may get a small bag.

con

OBSIDIAN
now or never. takeoff imminent, 30m market cap.

CEFS if yo nasty and like massive gains splurging down your throat.

ELLA - 10mil market cap and under the radar. Just starting to get traction and a great chance to get into something solid right at the start.

Obsidian only. Maybe Flash but market cap is already okay so you can only get maybe 10x off Flash but Obsidian is a sure 30-60x.

Proven PnD group here. Just pumped STU to 300% profit, Next pump in ~45 hours. discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Yeah but their supply is going to 4x this year alone. Worries me.

this

honestly, it is like there is zero advertisement even though this is constantly climbing. It is almost as if everybody just wants to accumulate in peace and wait a bit longer.

Just bought a little bit. Let's see what happens.

unify

Sumokoin, 20 mil Monero fork. Lux coin is gaining traction and may take off soon.

MSP or stay poor

;)

Buy more.....

Best yolo coin is nimfa but thats on ED.

sub 1m market cap. Its a token for lending exchange which allows you 3x leverage your coins to buy other cryptos. Beta lauching in 72h.

Xft
Footycash

they are closing the sogue and LTc markets... what they mean with that move?

That circulating supply is fucking amazing.

PRL is about to moon

FLT

buy dogecoin you fegget

PBL

maybe wait for a dip, but this baby has a lot of room to grow. closest competitor is po.et which is x5 PBL's curent mc

Just bought in. Have no clue what it is but it's up 1200%. Is this a long term hodl or a PnD?

>tfw no cryptopia account

hodl

Xspec hands down, buy the dip.

Cryptopia is down for LTC right now

What a shit exchange

hah, good luck trying to get rid of your bags. sold all mine last night...

this

obviously and unironically, SPANK. you've got to be kidding me.

They're probably trying to consolidate their volume. It makes it easier for them to scale, and harder for the normie rush to accidentally JUST themselves (ex. - PAC)

In comparison to DOT might actually be worth it...

CESF, practically cryptopia-shares.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

this, SKY is the only option unless you only want to make a little bit of gains instead of invest in the infrastructure of the NEW FUCKING INTERNET

All in ELLA since 0,8$ in one month I will make it

DP obviously. Its the sneakiest low supply low cap coin. Check it out.