Stop being justed poorfag!

I have done the technical analysis, IOTA is up for a new moon mission!
It is going to be a short term mission (think 36h at most), and it is going to 29k sats.
After that it will dip a bit, and then continue on the new course up.

This was bound to happen with the mooning of XRB, IOTA has been strangely silent, until now.

Thank me later, oh and user,
don't say I didn't warn you ;)

You call that a moon? Thanks for the warning kid

No problem, I am there for my bizbros, make sure to max those profits, this project is taking off soon

This is going to be big

>meme lines on 1m (5m?) candles
just. IOTA is in a clear and super heavy downtrend. See pic related. It's the 4h EMA on binance. They had the greatest news all over december, but they're tanking. Something is majorly fucked up with this coin.

I hope you don't seriously believe this is going to be a continuous downtrend, it's not. Atleast not in the short run.

look, I have nothing against IOTA, it's IMHO a fantastic project. But if this good news doesn't do shit to the price of the coin, all over december and even into january.. something is clearly fucking wrong.

Look man, this is market behavior, it is the way it goes. By the way, those are not 5 minute candles, it spans almost 2 weeks.

absolutely this, if you read the AMA. They guys matured and got a great dev team. It is surely a long hodl coin. But it makes me a little mad that it didn't gained anything since about 1 month. It just fucked around in a range. It does the dips but no moons, it makes me fucking sad

Seriously, the moon is coming now!!! DONT MISS IT MATE

I think you are right, although this is a very emotional shill, bad vibes man

I just want fags to get rich

Everyone knows this coin is undervalued, and the downtrend is going to be broken

>the downtrend is going to be broken
no doubt. But hodling this shit until then is rather stupid. Buy back in once it shows a clear uptrend. Unless you're super attached to IOTA or otherwise gay with it, of course...

Just like that other user above did: the best would have been to sell at 4-5 dollar, and then later, way later... buy back in. But not while it's still going down (compared to ETH, not BTC... or just going sidewise if you look at an USD plot, e.g. available on traiding views.).

When are they going to give me my IOTA back senpai? I really just want my IOTA back from the devs. I get it they did a good did, but if they would give us our shit back life would be better off. And IOTA probably dumped but whatever.

I am telling you, it is going up now. Look at the technical analysis. I know it might seem like a downtrend but ALL trends end, so will this downtrend.

how about a guanteed moon mission? KIN of coss.io BUY NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

This is guaranteed, although I believe in COSS

Proven PnD group here. Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in ~45 hours, discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Always fake

KIN on coss.io rewards engine coming out soon. buy now or get pink wojax ready!