Feeling Comfy Don't Miss Out ColSex

So apparently all other shitcoins have been slowly bleeding since last night.

Guess which one wasn't?

Yup. Colx.

This coin is been bought up by all the chinks fleeing their government because it's an anonymous coin. This is a super clean crisp lighting fast coin.

Plus is also a green coin. Proof of stake 3.0 makes it very energy efficient. The team also has a solar farm in Brazil where all the transactions are processed.

This coin has been around close to a decade the team is always improving it. They have worked very hard and this final form is amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

easy 8 dollar eoy

Definitely

bump

am i doing it right user?

yes

and what makes you think that? Shill me.

I'm enjoying the comfy club too. I'm set for life if this hits $5, I can dream.

Name of portfolio app please?

Delta

Delta

Someone shill me on this coin ASAP.

Thank you guys

I'll shill you.

Hype. Telegram went from 600 to 2.8k in two weeks.

Pajeets. So many pajeets. Ew you say, but dear please consider the price of trx and xvg was not driven by white people. They are too smart for that.

Small cap privacy coin. Basically a pivx for a penny. You can still buy enough with a small investment to regularly hit staking rewards.

Roadmap. Zerocoin and whitepaper releasing Q1 for my hype.

As for the coins themselves the transactions are fast and the wallet ui is familiar and easy. It's nothing ground breaking but there is enough in the works and on the plate to lead to a nice increase after the cryptopia listing

Being as this is a PIVX fork, is it unwise to think it could end up close to PIVX's price?

Can you link the telegram?

t.me/colossuscoin

bump

any other coin with low volume and cheap out there ? chill me one pls

I’m hearing mixed things about how high this thing can possibly go, but mostly $1 at most.

If the Kucoin application goes through they did last week, I can see $1 coming very soon.

bumb

Yea $1 is my target as well. $8 would be nice but the supply is just stupidly high. Not that'd I'd mind, I'm sitting on 300k of them

i sure hope so wish it would be one dollar

It has a smaller supply than XVG which is at .21, and COLX actually works!

Where can I buy this ? coinmarktes is still down..

TradeSatoshi

>Kucoin
this

ok thanks

is $5 by summer stretching it

No kidding, and the COLX team doesn't constantly miss deadlines either.

That's what I like about this coin the team are really fucking professional.

I can't register, why is this coin so hard to get

bump

can't register either baka

The exchanges are making it hard to get on purpose because they are accumulating the difficulty of getting this coin is no coincidence.

Proven PnD group here, Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in ~44 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

thats fucked up

ANSWER ME I HAVE 100K BAGS, I NEED BIG GAINS OR I'M FUCKING FINISHED BY THE SUMMER

$1 is already pushing it

youll be alright

Same

how long does it take to get listed on cryptopia ? I might just wait

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

2 weeks top make sure you have your money there already because on day 1 it'll skyrocket

What's that got to do with COLX, pajeet?

bump

Don't mind the shills. Don't reply to shills.

For some reason ColX attracts shills a lot.

I'm surprise the Electra faggots are not here yet.

I hope coinmarkets fix their shit

They probably won't sorry

just checked on twitter and coinsmarkets might re open on the 22nd......

it'll be on cryptopia by than

Am I gonna make it?

2.1m holder here, will take shit in work urinal and prop my letter resignation behind it if COLX hits $1.

who the fuck is ddosing these exchanges, tradestoshi is now down

Should make a decent stack for the next moon.

the exchanges are trying to accumulate colx. This coin is such a big deal people haven't realized it. No other alt coin is sitting at one penny right now. This is the only one.

lucky to get what I have

Really sucks that I can't buy it, though.

When you eventually do, just be sure to put it in a wallet, seems super shady that TradeSatoshi keeps going down every time COLX goes up in price.

78mm marketcap has 150k in volume. What.

I will, normally send all my coins to a local wallet, I don't really trust exchanges.

Gonna be hilarious watching everyone dump COLX for ECA when exchanges go live

bought this coin when it was still called cv2
holding 2.2 mil

>12 billion pre-mine
>its going to the moon lolololol

see you in 2045

>ECA
too much pink and is not that popular

There he is, the ECAjeet.

why can't i buy this coin fucking grrrrrr

>ECA 1200% in 2 days
>COLX still shitting the bed

w-w-whatever you s-say you pajeet.

lol pink is so not cool, i've resorted to criticizing color. lol

Lol this deadass coin from 3 years ago that doesnt even have a functioning wallet. Also

Veeky Forums dont listen this idiot the Colx wallet works find.

677k COLX, super comfy.

I staked coins on the wallet last week. It functions.

oohp here it is
Always someone shilling ECA in every ColX thread. But never the other way around.

If that happened, I could retire this year. Holy shit.

Fuck them, I hold a big stack of both, and I want to see them both succeed.

Still under a penny.

>ECA
Huh. I need to pay more attention. People were actually talking about this back in December before it sploded.

What the hell was up with it being $800+ for a little bit early last year?

Try 10 years ago. Precisely why this coin will continue to skyrocket. The team have learn many things throughout the years and they haven't stopped yet.

A team who do just for the gains would not put so much work in making better versions of a coin.

I sold 4 nodes at 27 sat lol

Yeah I don't know what's going on there either, I'd assume it's a glitch or something, or the biggest PnD ever that went under the radar.

This growth though? Makes me rock hard.

Last year this coin was still CV2 they just finished burning those. wtf 4 nodes as in 40 million?

bump

what's the likelihood they get accepted to kucoin?

Yup, I made something like 130k. I broke my rule and cashed out all of it cause I don't have faith in the devs. I'd have close to a million if I had waited 1 more day.

very likely this coin use to be cv and cv2 they were in the top ten in coinmarketcap a few years ago. All the exchanges already know the team behind it.

Woah man. How come you don't trust them. They seem like a legit team.

You've could've been a multi millionaire whyyy user?

bump

>no faith in the devs which have only delivered

you don't deserve to make it

>$5
Don't tease an old man like that. If I go from a $1000 buyin just before Christmas to my retirement goal in 6 months I'm going to cry. And then buy everyone here a beer. And a nice hooker. But you're all going to share.

It's a complete search and replace copy of pivx, check the github. No commits. I'm kicking myself for selling but I made a lot and I'm happy with it.

Zerocoin won't happen without outside help.

Send me some I need to test my wallet out.

What's zerocoin and it's not a complete copy there are things that Colx has that Pivx doesn't.

I don't get why people say that how can Pivx allow someone to compete with them and fork something so similar?

Plus this market is so wild nobody actually pays attention to the white paper or the technicalities of the technology. They just go with their gut feeling. So Colx might overtake Pivx just because people felt like it should do it.

Good luck with crypto lol

Guess I should consider myself lucky to have 85k coins. for fucks sake I should have had 8 million!! I would have had 800k in dollars right the fuck now.

now you're making me feel stupid

Yup you would had been a multi millionaire a few months from now.

He has a point, complete vaporware projects such as TRX moon because of advertising, not technical merits. At least COLX has a function, a slick wallet and quick transactions.

You're in a colx thread, you don't know what zcoin protocol is, you don't care about whitepapers, you clearly don't understand that pivx is open source and literally anyone can copy it.

You're dumb money.

The market is good though so you got that going for you.

All-in'd. Easy 3x. Trade Satoshi is an absolute shithole so you can make bank just by being more resilient than norman.