VEN EXIT SCAM

Vechain has a major vulnerability , get out while you can.

in what way ?

elaborate samuel

>MFW I'm balls deep in VEN and FUD'ing is rising

All ur Money Will Lost get out like the black negroes from film

trips of truth check'd. /all-in/ here

no this cant be happening i just sold my food stamps and put my lastwelfare check into this!

Coca cola kid , sorry to break the bad news but today at a test it was revealed that vechain is a mess . the code is all buggy and it can't scale for mass adoption so they're gonna delay the project after the rebranding. News won't hit til close to Q2 , ride the wave but get out while you can the news can hit anyday.

Proven PnD group here. Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in ~45 hours. discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Trips of truth.

I sold 60% of my meager portfolio for VEN just now thanks to all the FUD.

Strapped for either the biggest crash or biggest moon ride. Hold me tight boys I'm scared.

software developer here. took a look at the vechain source code and i believe I have found a virus inside their blockchain. I will be publishing a MIT reviewed paper shortly.

Probably the best decision you've ever done in your life

all in, please don’t fuck me kek

checked and holding

lol. You win pajeet of the day award. That cracked me up. Go develop more firmware for your automatic curry maker

This board is nothing but a deja vu machine.

Guys I just asked a few coder/dev friends in the industry. They have confirmed that there is indeed a virus. Please get out while you can, I myself have already sold 50K VEN

At least make it somewhat believable pajeet. Vechain isn't open source. Lmao

HI FAGGOTS BILLY MAYS HERE, WE'VE DISCOVERED A SHITLOAD OF OXYCLEAN HIDDEN INSIDE THE SOURCE CODE, ALL YOUR GAINS WILL BY SCRUBBED CLEAN BY THE INCREDIBLE POWER OF OXYGEN GET OUT NOW

The last time a pajeet fud REQ it boosted 40% 4 hours later.

THANKS FOR THE SIGNAL CURRY WHALE

Helo sir, i am sending u tis mesage becaus i hav greet greet businez oputinity today for u sir. it haz name WALTON and it is veri veri great. I am profesinal busines trader and i calcule that walton wil rize to make 5000% gainz sir. But u must careful sir, othar coin is bad and danger. Other coin is name VECAHIN. VECHAIN is BAD sir. IF in 12 hour u have still vechain u will die. Tis is no joke sir. Please contakt my affiliatee in NIgera for more info. But i gurantee if u no sel vechain now and buy walton, you are veri veri veri trouble. you much pain and suffer ok? U understand sir? U must sel vechain now or u lose much moneys. Also if u no sel u WIL lose ur LEFT TESTICUL SIR PLEASE OK? NO JOKE. OK, I go now release myself in designated poopoo street. baibai and thenk you com again.

try harder pajeet

If someone released a crypto where you could kill people on the internet I'd be all-in right now. Zyklon (GAS) to holocaust the pajeet. 100x overnight and no stopping.