Get on KIN!

get KIN on coss.io. massivly undervalued, 10x this month minimum.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rewards engine coming out soon. buy asap

well there are a lot of things on the roadmap that make this coin an awesome hold right now. it has done well over the past month, and i expect it to at least double in the next two weeks

I only have BTC but I just sent to COSS. Confirmed for missing the fuck out because of waiting time.

Max price prediction for this coin?

.001!

I'm about to put in $600. If this coin makes it to $1 I will be in lamboland. Where are you keeping your coins user?

100x minimum by eoy. more likely 1000x plus!

Fucking uneducated retards with 0 understanding about market cap/supply.
.01 is already an insanely high target for KIN, having .1 would be a godsend and place it in the top 5 of coins.

You know how many coins they're going to burn? Every coin does it eventually. It's made by the kik team. They aren't dumb and have more experience than 99% of the crypto Devs right now. And they have plans for it which are more applicable than most shitcoins.

> Hurrrrr what's a market cap guys

It was there right when I got off work today and I was excited for a ten x run. Then some shit head dumped millions on me.

I bought 4k of these for 50 cents months ago
did I do good?

Proven PnD group here. Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in ~44 hours. discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Wrong coin you dumb nigger

what are you talking about? I bought this stuff on EtherDelta for the fuck of it

You didn't buy Kin

yeah i did

they're $0.001 rn so if you paid $0.5 RIP

do you understand English?
50 cents got be 4000 of them dumbass

lol if you paid 50 cents, i have some deepbrain chain to sell to you for $2

lol its just another erc20 token, costs 20$ to make

ok i see now. he has retard tier english.

he implied that he bought 4000 for 50 cents each, but he got 4000 for 50 cents total.

Have a (You) Daryl.

I didn't say I bought 4k for 50 cents each I said I bought 4k for 50 cents
did you add in words?

Learn to type before you accuse others you fucking tard.

>oh he has a typo so I'm better than him
at least I can read

Fuck this thread and fuck this stupid crypto. I'm cashing out when it 3x's again.

get ya weak hands outta hear, ya clown

Holding 2mm KIN here.
Am I gonna make it?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/