When did you realize that this shit was a bust?

When did you realize that this shit was a bust?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP's a forever poorfag pajeet.

Ill buy your bags

Even though it's at ~.60 I'm x3, so no biggie

> up 300% in the last week
> crash-proof accumulation phase
> bust

Ok there bud

When it peaked and then plummeted and now only moves sideways

Worth buying more now at ~.60 you reckon?

hahahaha....we profit thanks to all you morons. Thank you brainlets so much.

THIS, after 4200 it was fomo normies, its going great after that crazy movement...

$10 eoy

>Buying at ATH then complaining on Veeky Forums
Bought 200k at $0.15 holding until $5 kys faggot pajeet

I´ll say yes, it´s been the avg price for 4 days now, beside the crash earlier today

Only if you want to watch every other coin moon while this one floats between .59 and .61

>fucking newfaggots mad that shitcoin has been sideways for a few days
>I WANT TO EARN 500% EVERY SINGLE DAY I CANT FUCKING WAIT 2 WEEKS FOR FAIRX

you know what's gonna happen when you sell it right?

Please sell, we will buy.

Kek

when I bought it 0.00058261/ETH and its now sitting at dropping below 0.00054000/ETH
not completely JUST'd but just like "oh man" not that heavy for me yet and I know some of y'all motherfuckers got it a lot worse than me.

Isnt it about to moon now tho?

motherfucker XRP went from ~20c to 90, down to 75. It dipped down to mid 60c's after hovering around low 70's for a while. It then did XRP things and continued to skyrocket based on news, which XLM has coming in spades, plus FairX. EZ hold, takes a little patience for guaranteed moon as this year progresses

XLM has a major vulnerability , get out while you can.

>not gonna bother elaborating, just gonna create false FUD

I know you whales are reading this and are making coordinated fud about this coin while keeping the price down, and I'll keep posting this in every thread :

Go fuck yourselves.

This. Pls sell so it moons instantly

Bought in at .27 and .41. Still feeling pretty comfy over here. OP quit getting FOMO and buying at all time highs.

lol sell now. let's talk when XLM is trading at .92

what did it not go to 5$ overnight????
Well shxt better dump my 50k right now!

O wait no I wont becuase it'll be 5$ by EOY.

>new post by Dowling
>fucking bugman avatar

JESUS CHRIST WHY DO YOU FUCKING SOYBOYS DO THIS SHIT?

>tfw you bought just before ATH
I'm fucking retarded, but I got iron hands. I'm gonna hold for a year

Anyone else here get the 10k for free when the coin launched?

Until yesterday I thought the coin was dead. Just loaded the wallet from my old hard drive and did the update thing to the new system with the all caps public keys.

Stella is very FUD resistant i think, i don't think you can find any credible negative news about it.

>whale drop the bomb again.
Holy shit, this really annoying, i kinda want to see if it crash to 1200 sats and those whales stuck with their bags along with us

I don't know what y'all retarded pajeets griping about. Y'all should got in at 800 satoshis. Get fucked!!!!!!!!! I'm comfy as fuck right.

oh its the FUD squad again

fuck lmao

buying XLM 60gp ea

it's a meme

It's not fud. Let the price speak for itself

Dude. The truth is here. Just not the answers.

They are more than just whales. Or, they just got lucky with this info early.

This thread will now be archived shortly too because this is posted. As has every other active thread it gets posted in.

Kill yourself you fucking retard

I honestly wish XLM drops to 1k SATs and stays there even if it's ~40% of my portfolio just so you cocksuckers get stuck with bags.

>They are more than just whales
so you're saying within the next 24-48 hours some major xlm news will come out and send the price to the moon?

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

My poorfolio is tied up atm but I'm honestly considering dumping my REQ just to get more XLM just due to fact how desperate they are with these FUD attempts.

>thinks current price is all that matters

you mustve just got shilled and bought high amirite?

Or are you just a random TRX fag whos got heavy bags and wants people to buy your bags?

You want it to go lower? You're a sick human being. Some of us have kids to feed and bills to pay. We can't all just wait a year and buy a lambo.

i am a stellar marine and i am NOT selling my bags

>not understand the point of Stellar being shilled on Veeky Forums

If you got shilled, you probably also thought the price was huge and just believed whatever you were told. Chances are you think its going to be $1 soon or $5 soon. Chances are you probably didnt even read the homepage of the stellar website.

Chances are you are going to sell at a loss because you have no idea what you invested in

Chances are 1 FUD statement can make you sell at a loss and initiate the pump for Stellar so please, just please, sell your fucking heavy bags and let us go to the moon you pajeets

some of the biggest pockets of Veeky Forums are holding XLM? Make of that what you will.

I'm not selling and I'm actually up 3 times but frankly, I don't understand what these attacks on my character have to do with the price action of the coin. Me selling won't cause the boogie man to pump it to spite me. My only big complaint it that stellar isn't getting the xrp level hype it deserves.

How much is it gonna be soon?

FairX

xlm doesn’t have (((their))) support, it will never moon

I have been watching you whales, go fuck yourselves

This must be the most precious coin out there, if you guys were looking at how whales keep the price down and how they brought it down from over 5000 says you would understand.

I am never fucking selling, even if I wake up to less and less money everysingle day.

Stay poor you retard faggot

My only regret with XLM is not selling at the peak and buying back in now, because I would have had so, so much more.

Look for truths, not answers. No one can tell you what it will be.

Are you retarded?

same, gonna hold and see what this does.

Will kill myself before selling

The same people who want to make the price of XLM go down are the same people who go around in all threads spreading FUD. They dont care for the coin, the FUD itself helps create volatility in the market.

This is slowly getting the attention XRP kind of had when it comes to institutional news. Expect much more by the end of January

Im going to refrain myself from answering that question so you can go answer it yourself and make an exit strategy, or don't and just hold for the year and gamble and see how far u get

its ur money not mine

major vulnerability detected, get out while you can

when I dumped 125k for BAT some hours ago

I'll buy back in a couple weeks. Nothing happens until February

You never know, it could start tonight.

However, i was going to sell my XLM for ICX, ride it up a little then go back to XLM because i knew whales were going to keep the price down for a long time, i ended up not doing it because i really believe in XLM, their team and what they aim to do and i didn't want to gamble and end up with less XLM.

Look at the price of ICX now, and keep in mind i would have had 13000ICX if i switched over at that time (It was at 39000 sats at the moment), i would be able to buy back in right now so much more than i have.

I also was going to switch to BAT for a moment yesterday because i saw its pump coming, again, i didn't. Fucking shit.

crypto is unpredictable

>when I bought 27000 at 400 sat ($0.05)

Ehh ill start moving back in after ven and icx blow up, before fairx. I really doubt that xlm can do more than 3x from here.

Wow dude you're really smart. Do you have anymore financial advice?

im assuming a lot of people will buy this 'before' fairX

but you cant assume what millions of normies are going to do next week

> anymore financial advice

Who said I was giving financial advice?

Sold 1 eth of xlm to put into block array feels fucking good

>still not realizing that fairx devs dumped their bags on you.

Yea. Go to college, 100k debt is worth it to be a barista.

I did the exact opposite... Sold ICX bc I had a tiny stack and BAT for the same reason

Crypto is unpredictable as stated

When I didn't buy it.

Hahaha

When I saw it shilled all over Veeky Forums

>implying it will start going up instead of sideways
Kek

I'[m going to buy because the next moon mission will be profitable. I TA'd it for the 13th, which is just in time for my paycheck

I went to college.

I went 80k in to debt. I now work as civil engineer for the city.

Maybe you're just one of those retards who says to themselves "i'm really smart, i'm just bad at math."

Is fairx 2 weeks away? Or is there going to be an announcement in 2 weeks saying its been delayed?

Tell me more

fairx is 4-5 months away.

They'll start beta testing soon but fiat to crypto is going to tie them up with legal issues for month and months.

>but fiat to crypto is going to tie them up with legal issues for month and months.

source? Or are you just talking our of your ass

They already have USD pairing set up in America wtf u talking about months and months

Before today, XLM was suppose to correct back to ATH and down, but not by a lot. If bots keep their sense of time, it should be around the 13th where you buy back for a moon mission. But it might be sooner cuz the crash today.

They have to deal with the SEC. Which they haven't even indicated to have filed with yet, let alone been reviewed.

the only reason why there is so many weak hands in Stellar is because the smart money literally bought before 0.40$ and everything after that was normies who just wanted to pump

You'll probably see it drop down to 0.55$ in the next 2 weeks before it really launches again.

Im actually really good at math. I cant stand being inside sitting in a chair all day tho. Just out here on the bering sea cryptofagging while the trawl loads up. Easy money, great scenery and no sjw types for thousands of miles.

WHEN JED MCCALEB TOUCHED MY CHILD

Oh and i started out at 60-100k a year at 20 and i have no debt lol.

i want jed to cum in mouth

This. Whales were trying to their hardest to break support. Just dumping at market and they still couldn't drive it down past 60 cents. This was a neon sign to hodl my large stack.

It's top 10 coin by the founder of Ripple that is 'cheap' with major partnerships. It screams to be the coin that all normies will flock to during the Norman Invasion.

>implying they would have released the info for everyone to see without having FairX fully released

yeh I think were going to have to wait for the release of the BETA version of FairX in the next weeks as they stated themselves...

Lets see where we go from there

>in the next 2 weeks as they stated themselves***

ITT: Weak handed cucks convincing each other to sell their XLM bags to whales right before the pump.

Heh this guy gets it.

>using money you need to feed your kids on crypto
very responsible big man

you're a civil engineer, you're the bottom of the barrel for engineers, we make fun of you guys in the AE department

Where do you rank EEs?