Shill me

Trips and I'll invest in the coin you shill me, if it goes 10x by the end of the month I'll get it tattooed on me

>SPHTX

Business blockchain with a GE partnership. I've no idea how this shit has gone under the radar so far. Maybe because it's only listed on two dogshit exchanges (EtherDelta and Qryptos).

Easy 10x if you hold.

ELLA

Bazingacoin

OPT

PAC

DENT

Reroll
DRGN

Upfiring (UFR). It's a blockchain torrent system where seeders are rewarded in UFR tokens and leechers have to pay a small amount of UFR. Great way to combat leeching, and since it uses the blockchain there's no government honeypot involved like Pirate Bay. This is a 5-10x easy.

pic unrelated, just an average homosexual Jewish Democrat from California.

any info on mcap?

If some words like SAP software, ERP, CRM application sound familiar to You then you should rush into SophiaTX (SPHTX) before the 14th of January (they're getting listed somewhere else than ED)

Can you imagine how bad that would taste once the acid leaches plasticizer from the bag

it's in the 200-300M range. still very early days. prices are still around ICO level:

1st round: 1ETH = 1592 SPHTX
2nd round: 1ETH = 1447 SPHTX
3rd round 1ETH = 1316 SPHTX
4th round 1ETH = 1196 SPHTX
5th round 1ETH = 1087 SPHTX
Ratio for remaining tokens has been set to 2.052175403893592

the first round converts to about $0.69/sphtx in today's eth -> USD
5th round it works out to about $1

>If some words like SAP software, ERP, CRM application sound familiar to You
this is exactly why i jumped in. anyone that knows how exciting that is bought in already.

You're right, I've done some researches and I couldn't find any other coin with the same project and you can tell it's legit when you look at their team. Once CMC will update the MC it will go from #1100 to #150 or so.

SO MUCH THIS.
An amazing project if they deliver on their timeline

XRP

Payfair (PFR)
plus the logo wouldn't look half bad

Shitty part is that ERP, CRM shit is generally very boring to people so we will never get the hype as something like TRON which is talking about absolute bullshit but has startrek tier names

one more go for this

Link

VEN

XRP nigguh

Yeah but it will have a quicker adoption in that field than any other one. Especially because it fits the traditional company (as it integrates SAP and has a partnership with General Electric) as well as with the modern company (who will use blockchain).

CAN

>we will never get the hype as something like TRON
that's true, but they're about to be listed on bigger exchanges and have some official GE announcement in january (forgot the exact nature of the announcement), so the hype will be there for those that are actually interested in blockchain applications over tron style shit chatting.

It will get the hype it deserves when the shill expert from Veeky Forums will have a look on it. Just need a bit of exposure and it's not easy when you're ranked #1100

>when you're ranked #1100
that's because of coinmarketcap / etherdelta fuckery i think. in reality it's ranked where all of the other 200m-300m cap coins are. but yeah, once that fixes itself that's a lot of free exposure for sure.

I second this

ELIX

xrp izi pizi

Thirds if i get trips it goes to 1k