To whoever shilled TAU

To whoever shilled TAU, thank you. Someone posted about it literally hours before the ICO closed and I got in. Sure, I only put in .3 eth because I'm a giant pussy, but that's now worth ~$1,800 and I plan on holding for a long time because this coin is going to fucking moon. Whoever you are, you are the reason this board is worth using. You are a hero. May god strike down your foes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55SEYjGvV28
idex.market/eth/tau
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
ethgasstation.info/)
youtu.be/sprYsjf0euA?t=1m59s).
deltabalances.github.io
bank4you.io/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same, this coin is going to go to fucking mars

only had .19 eth on me, still so worth.

fug, i was considering it at the time but decided against it. what made you guys decide this was the real deal when it was being shilled?

destiny called

could only put 30 bucks into it but glad i did

I read the white paper, checked the devs backgrounds, flipped a coin and pulled the trigger. I see the potential in their platforms and tools. The less rational side of me just decided to gamble on it as well because I wouldn't sweat over losing .3 eth if it goes bust.

Are you on about the guy who put his eth address up?

If that’s him I also owe him as I put 25ETH into this because of him. If this does well when t hits a top exchange I will be giving him my original investment!

holy fuk see you on the lamdo meetup

I got in too. I would like to give back, would recommend checking out Block.Array. Crowdsale ends on the 14th

I invested over 10 eth but honestly it's just survivorship bias.
After reading the whitepaper I decided it's not a scam which is more than can be said about many icos + low market cap, but that's it.

promising, but the website quality control is a bit shitty

what makes this such an amazing coin? And what's it's actual market cap right now? I didn't get in during ICO

In the blog they just released today they said they hired 5 more devs and some website designers.

Nick wants more lambos - POST THEM

is it supposed to be on etherdelta? im not seeing it

yeah they've spent all their time on the product and have spent no time on marketing.
The founder did an AMA yesterday, check it out:
youtube.com/watch?v=55SEYjGvV28

idex.market/eth/tau
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

300 TAU in my metamask
am I g-gonna make it b-bros?

Why does VEN have "No" for scannable barcodes? There are video demonstrations of it on their youtube. Also its the only thing their mobile app does at the moment.

you're well on your way to a used corolla

might be outdated, idk I didn't make the chart

Lets do this bro, I got 400 earlier today, grab a hot chocolate and get comfy

Made four times my buy in on this and got out this coin has no future

ahahaha and watch the prices on etherdelta? mebbe, looking for some more nerdy ICO's with good moon potential atm

Hold on to this shit user.
Fellow ICO bro here, chucked 3 ETH on it.

Neblio recently mooned. Neblio is literally almost the same thing as Lamden.

Remember what happened to all the privacy coins after Verge mooned?

I talked to the COO; they are marketing geniuses and this shit is likely going on Kucoin soon.

HODL. literal Chad coin.

so HODL till $10 or do you think it'll do a XRB and hit $30

Etherdelta, what a shit show to operate but glad I got in today, feels good

Asking for price targets is never smart, you should always calculate by yourself.

Considering the circulating supply is around 140M, at $30 it would be a $4.2B cap.

It is doable; the biggest competitor Neblio is currently at 700M cap and growing fast every day. Lamden has an advantage in that it has 10x the coin supply, making it seem "cheaper" for the huge influx of normies.

If you got in at ICO, $10 is 100x.

Is this shit on blockfolio yet? I want to see my position without having to load up my ledger and mew.

Glad everyone was able to profit off my shill. Being called a pajeet isn't always bad since you do get people who do believe in the product.
My next ICO is Rialto and medishares if you are interested. Medishares recently got posted on Houbi and is one of the first medical related cryptos and Rialto is about arbitrage and market predictions. Again, DYOR but I believe in these 2 projects and they have similar if not greater potential than Lamden Tau :)

not yet.

How do I buy on EtherDelta? I think it was hacked or something?

DNS servers were compromised but you can still us it user. Make sure you load ETH into your metamask wallet, send ETH to EtherDelta (make sure to leave a bit for GAS - check safe gas prices here ethgasstation.info/)

Selec token and buy it once your ETH is on EtherDelta. Once you have bought your tokens, transfer them into your metamask token wallet. Generate the token address by looking it up on etherscan.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask user

Want to be my crypto buddy and show me the ropes? You know, teach a man to fish type thing.

I really need someone to explain this shit in better detail. Thanks for the Tau heads up. Only grabbed 1300 unfortunately.

Tbh better to watch a tutorial. Lots of places to fuck up. As much as people hate EtherDelta it's a money printing machine because normies always screw up when using it

I'm not getting it. How do I send the ETH to EtherDelta?

I'm watching medishares too. What do you think about connectX? I think it can be the best ICO of the year if they deliver what they are promising.

Sure thing user. I will be on this post for a while so feel free to ask away. I too am a bit new but have been doing well (EtherDelta and researching ICO's is how I found gems on this site)
Yes, watching a tutorial helps a lot. There is a really basic tutorial that I have linked here (youtu.be/sprYsjf0euA?t=1m59s). The hard part about ED is that the gas sometimes focks you in fees so make sure you always leave 1.5x the amount you need just in case it is slow

Just dont. Its a scam page. Do you want to lose everything. Or do you want to stay away and be smart?

I am glad you to hear about medishares! For ConnectX, I was only able to briefly skim through their site but it does look promising. If they can deliver, I think they will be one of the very first projects to implement this. However, they do have a long term roadmap so this would be something to HODL. at 15cents, I would put some money into it (Enough to not leave your portfolio in damages if they fall out ofc)

corolla land here I come boiz

Going to do some research on the two you just posted. I think I've made around 650$ on Tau alone. Thank you!!

Would you be willing to talk via email so I can gain better insight? If not, I totally understand. Just don't want to miss a future ico if I'm not on biz. You were right on this, no reason not to trust you in the future. Of course, I can post my email and you verify through a post in this thread. Once again, no pressure. Thanks for everything so far

ED is a sketchy af exchange, I agree with that, but you can find really nice hidden gems. The trick with ED is that you get in and get out with metamask, NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING ON THERE! There ICO looks scammy too (was put up right after new owners bought in)

I think as long as you use metamask to load funds and take out tokens, you should be fine. Just HODL the tokens until it hits a more reliable exchange and you shall enjoy gainz

so as long as the target market cap is under BTC's, it is technically possible? is this what you are getting at?

Sure. I can also create a reddit account if you want to shoot dm's that way (seems to be easier since you can browse through some nice ICO subreddits)

[email protected]
(Ignore the name as I was a teenager when I made this lol)

You have mail. "Thank you thank you"

Anyone know a good tutorial on how to buy this?

so I left some TAU in my IDEX balance from last night and it's not there now. Is it just the maintenance or am I fucked?

connectX looks amazing, but accredited investors only!

Will be emailing you too...

Our server is being ddos’d, we’re working to mitigate it asap. Don’t worry, your funds are safe in the smart contract. We’ll continue to post updates as we learn more.

i legit long for the day i can make gains like this. even $1800 would be a windfall after this past year. fuck divorce. fuck the VA.

are you from IDEX. if so thats dope!

I just follow them on Twitter..

I looked for this on ED and couldnt find it.

Also, IDEX was down but I see you've established that.

Fucking andromeda

Right there with you man, 100k+lamden boys represent.

Saw that but I'm a normie mostly lurking and don't know shit about IDEX.
Thanks.

See the video I linked here etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH For TAU

Can i also email you i want to learn

thank you for that

UPDATE: LOOK AT THAT PRICE MY DUDES WE ARE RICH

Glad you guys all got in. I posted it 24 hours before i opened. HODL guys!! This is going to be big for 2018!

Another one I will call early on is TZero

only bought 4k tau in the ico, should have done more. had the money but i thought it was too risky. fuck!

I'm about to pull the trigger, but I've never seen an ETH address for the token contract/symbol on ED. Anyone else worried about this?

Still under a $1
Hiring 5 new devs by Jan 15th
Will be release update regarding roadmap and coin burn
New website coming soon
Still not listed on big exchange

Buy some while it's still under $1

If looking for a good coin
Ufr is on freaking fire!

Only had $0.17 to put into this but SOOOO glad I did

Feel free to :). Anyone can and I will do my best to reply to them.
A few emails already asked for a discord so here is the link YRCmywt (add the discord dot gg/ before it

It is not my discord, but I was lucky enough to find it when I started out the past few weeks. It has really nice beginner tips and guides (Read commandments). It is NOT a PnD group, but a place to share knowledge. The community is very friendly, nice, and helpful. I try my best to chat in the main group a few hours (PotatoeSallad) is the name. Feel free to ask me/ email me or as the group :)!

Amazing, I was just talking to one of you and it was at 72 cents haha. To the mooon!

Tfw only 97130 tau

I only have 900..am I gonna make it?

Purchased a bit TAU. It shows op on etherdelta but when I check my ether address on deltabalances.github.io this token doesn't show up there. Can anybody explain?

Wow, this is really on the move. Glad I got in at 28 cents; wish I'd bought more.

To transfer the tokens, I used metamask and created a new Token address. You can find it on etherscan

How far will it go ?
Am i late to this mission

was going to, but the line "future proof" just kept nagging the shit out of me

I don't believe you are late. This coin has momentum and it's still new as fuck. Jump on man.

if you can hop on!

Future proof is its interoperability

Example: say in 5 years Ethereum 2.0 comes out...lamden will still be able to work with it

What wallet supports Tau

MEW works for TAU

have 3K sitting there since ICO pretty damn pleased and comfy, thanks to the Shilling bro.

Yup thanks brosef - this is actually the first coin outside of ETH that has interested me.

Can I send ETH straight to etherdelta thru binance? Or do i have to go thru this wallet/gas bullshit?

We need to get some spicy memes going for TAU

Metamask , safest option

easiest way to do it is through metamask

Send from binance to metamask, get on ED and your metamask account will appear automatically

from there, deposit from metamask wallet to ED, do trade, withdraw back to wallet

Do you seriously not have $1000 or even $100 to toss at every single coin you see? Are you actually unironically literally this new?

Thank you! I used the ledger nano s.
Went on myetherwallet and created a custom token and withdrew it from etherdelta. Im new but google assisted me very well)) Thanks for your reply!

Thanks user, another one I have been eyeing is Bank 4You, considered the western union of cryptos and has some very big name partners such as Orange.

bank4you.io/index.html
Here are some highlights
>Low fees
> transfers can occur anywhere
> legal advisers on board
> 320m max supply

Similar to the TAU post, DYOR, but they recently extended their pre-ico cap from 2.5 to 5m. Very high potential and if it is anything similar to Ripple, the bank will always win

have you guys got the 22% bonus from the ico?

Heading to bed now anons. Good luck and feel free to email me! Good luck with the moon missions :)

How up will it go in a month

This coin is some shit. How is it a $1 and it's only on super autist exchanges? Do whales really use those? Dumb question, I know. Of course they do...

This was my first time using MetaMask. I have the tokens in my MM wallet, how do I get them out to a bigger exchange once this is listed whenever I cash out?

i also got .8 ether worth of TAU
grats, brother

I just moved mine to my nano from MEW. Gotta love ERC20's

Still gonna make it.

lmao its already at $0.96 and IDEX is down as well

turned a 3 into a 12 real quick with this one THANK YOU BIZ