coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3333.33 TENX
Nice digits.

>genesis block

I would've turned that into 100m by now

Will I make it?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

why even bother owning 3k usd and 3k pay when you have 3k eth?

I have autism

Am I stupid for being so diversified? I have 700$ worth of eth pending to be added as well.

of course youll need this

I have become the laughing stock of biz

Also an extra 105 VEN, and 1.25 ETH.

I like the way you think friend

it doesnt make any difference if you never make any transactions, otherwise you waste a stupidly high % on fees.

if you have < 10-20k you should just keep it on the exchange and it doesnt matter how diversified you are.

what did you buy in at?

Also Cmon REQ and VEN I have faith

>doesnt have 100k links
>isnt uploading pics of lambo and farm

Enjoying 6 figures by Valentine's Day.

i think around .09 to .1 but this is all house money so i dont REALLY care that much although i kinda do kek

clearly

you need at least 1k link to make it user

Where did you buy ada and ark coins.
And know some exchange sites but they seem like scams ?

how much was ETH when u bought?

lurk more faggot

I am a poor little peasant with 10 LTC a little help on how to make as much gains as yo bastards would be nice

So comfy right now

i dont have any of those user

See u in hell

Im not gonna make it am i

aaaaa hahahahahahahaha

>all of that ETH
Now that's the way to go
Very interesting strategy

Need to add some LINK

Should I diversify my REQ a little bit? I think it's gonna go to $10 by EOY but also feel a bit scared having almost all my eggs in one basket

Feels good man.

I’m pretty pleased. 70% of that ETH is in GUTS

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

jelly of that BAT.

If your hands are feeling weak then put more in ETH so you're still making steady, worry free gains.

Sell xrp 5 eth and maybe the LTC and buy LINK

Good job getting your hands on that colossus. I had 90k BAT when I first started then decided to diversify and “day trade” probably gvled away 50% gains vs holding but have a better feel for the market now at least

just 10x'd finally since got in in October, so I pulled my principle back to fiat, quite happy. You think PRL still has room to go, or is it worth throwing those profits elsewhere?

Link will probably make me relive the Bitcoin and Ethereum experiences again, should I use that Etherdelta to get some?

screenshot didn't attach

I like to keep it simple.

Started with 14 grand in December.