FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XLMUSD/ZlhOeZxw-XLMUSD-ALL-ARE-JUST-BEGINNING/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel you bro. Sitting on 10k xlm :’(

128k here. Average buy in just around .35 but hodling lately has been painful.

>all coins recovered
>xlm just keeps crashing
really fuck this coin i swear to fucking god

Nice just bought 30k

This was 30 cents 8 days ago...

unfortunate trade history

It can't get any worse than it already has been with XLM :^)

What do you mean. The only time you'd think this coin is crashing is if you use 3-15 minute candlesticks or you bought at an all time high.

I'm still at a very small profit but the new floor has been found so it's all about waiting for another moon or two at this point.

but eth was 700 then too so there's no difference?

thats not the problem. the problem is that during those 8 days other coins have mooned twice. and unless the next bull run of this coin is going to be 4x at once, its actually not worth it.

I don’t even need to explain why this coin is going to be big, stop fudding and learn to cope with the fact that you bought a coin at the ATH due to FOMO (instead of waiting for it to correct).

Ethereum

So sell your xlm and catch those other moons brah, what could possibly go wrong?

The sudden surge in FUD for XLM has me very encouraged it will pump soon

Holding, but it hurts.... you guys better be right ;___;

/thread

you're NUTS, look how much whales dump on you. save your ship hull and sell NOW

We will be rewarded soon anons..

That chart doesnt look healthy desu

Everytime gets posted in an XLM FUD thread, it shortly dies, and a new one pops up.

Keep it up, and so will I.

Every FUD post shows how correct is

you need to literally kill yourself in real life

Order book is looking pretty bullish at the moment.

Order book has been looking bullish for a week.

There is always a sell wall @ around 4200

Wont be buying until it goes 4400+

kek

Too bad meme lines don't work for lazy coins
>XLM

If it does moon, i'll be glad to hop on the ship. Ride this bitch, sell the top and dump on your guys bitch ass. Cuz everyone knows what happens to XLM after a moon.
FACTS

>It's cheap
>I won't buy until it's high
Veeky Forums

>cuz everyone knows what happens when FOMO hits and everyone buys at the top

yea faggots like u hold bags and try to panic sell

not like me whos gonna have the sell order up already so when you buy, you are buying my bags faggot

That wall could ceace to exist at any moment an you know it. Somebody is accumulating for FairX launch. Go ahead and chase your pumps though, I wish you the best of luck.

Didnt even mention all the bag holders just waiting to drop the bags once it goes over 5000

This will be $1 in 2 years

Fuck off
That's what i do, i don't ever fucking buy XLM when it is on an uplift

This last moon was the first time it dropped significantly, usually it barely dips. This is time I think it was driven down by orchestrated manipulation so whales could accumulate. FairX is going to be the coinbase killer, and Xlm is going to be its Litecoin.

kek this picture

You mean the like, 10 weak handed idiots left? let them dump those bags at 5k. It won't even cause a XRP. I mean ripple.

I would audibly nut if this shit hit >$2

>not selling your coins ath

I guess the issue here was this coin had good prior history and there were many promising dips that just kept dipping though. I was about to board the xlm ship a few times but glad I didn't

And because its always compared to ripple also wont moon. Normies have been burned from XRP, wont be buying the copycat because they saw it wont go over $3

> don't ever fucking buy XLM when it is on an uplift

So you buy it when its going sideways for months or dropping or larping?

its supposed to drop to .54 before going back up

shit nigger what are you doing

MOON INC
IM CALLING IT

THEN IM SELLING ON YOUR BITCHB ASSES

I think a lot of them got shaken out by that dip, or sold on the floor to see what they can chase in the mean time. Must retards that chase pumps don't even know to bag hold anyways. Remember, with how low the average IQ on this board, it's still probably a good deal higher than crypto traders as a
whole.

It's amazing how any of you make money at all. It's clear none of you understand markets whatsoever. I'm going to do you morons a solid, and if you offer a tip, I may keep coming back and helping you dumbfucks out more often.

XLM is doing exactly what it was predicted to do and was always going to do. This, like just about everything, is traded by algo's.

XLM follows technicals as good if not better than any coin in crypto and it's now in its second textbook Elliot Wave that I can see, both of which have hit all fibs spot on the money.

What does this mean? Well, it means XLM is the easiest money anyone has ever made if you're doing good TA.

Hint: The recent ATH's were the completion of Wave 3, which proceeded into an ABC correction (Wave 4). Wave 4 will be complete by tomorrow. It's either going to go ahead and begin Wave 5 from here, or, it'll go ahead and break down one more time to the 3500 area, which is where fib .50 is from E2 to E3. Technical masterpiece, the bots are trading this thing to the Tee.

Right now is a good buy spot unless you're bold and hope the C subset pushes back down to the .50 again. Either way, it's a good buy.

From here, it'll take about 7-9 days in order for this trade to play out. New ATH's should be anywhere from 9,800 on the low side, to 13K on the high side. I supposed that's somewhere between $1.30 and $1.80.

It's basically a 100% certainty to happen, the bots are going to do it whether you buy it or not.

*SqUIrt*
*P-tinnng!

This is on the assumption that from right now until forever there isn't going to be a game-changing announcement that will rock crpyto forever. We're at the end of an era. The new one is right around the corner.

i need to see a meme chart or i wont believe your fancy words

i would audibly nut if this piece of shit went up 5%.

Why is it that bots like to do enticing TA patterns like This? I've seen it before, fucking textbook signals, they seen almost too perfect. Is it just to get people to buy, to shave a little off the top of each trade, or just a trap that goes to hell as soon as you buy, like I have sometimes seen? Sneaky little fuckers...

You gonna tip me now for posting 2x-3x moon sheets you can bank on? Or are all of you bitches just sitting here with a handout wanting everything for free?

Post address and I'll send OP to suck your dick.

Oh, sweeties. You were supposed to sell at ATH and buy ICX. Didn't you get the memo, sweetheart?

I dont know man, it looks like it could back to $0.01 too.

Ive been buying the 3700< dips and selling @42000 like the bots.

But those days seem to be over.

The bots trade fibs. We actually use Elliot Waves to see what they're doing kind of after the fact, and use it to find the fibs they're playing on. The bots fight eachother using nearly the same algo's and ultimately push the markets higher and higher, taking weak handed money along the way, like 95% of Biz.

I'm a day trader, and I'm beating the market. It's too easy. Anyone who says TA doesn't work in crypto should be shut down and banned from all discussions.

Literally.

Who else /buyhighselllow/ here?

Doesn't TA work, but it trends run way faster than in normal trading?

That literally almost isn't even possible. The bots would instantly absorb anything that touches fib .50.

Ok faggot

Ill bait, but volume is still dead.

TA works. Works really well actually because most trading is done by bots anyway. There are those synchronized selloffs that occur market-wide which can break some coins out of their wedges or their trendlines or below their supports, and that eliminates TA done on the short timeframe but long-term TA never fails.

By the way if you're watching the market and notice a synchronized selloff taking place (everything going red at the same time, exactly the same amount) and you catch it early, go ahead and sell your holdings, and measure down 8% below where you're at now. Go ahead and set your buys for that level, and don't do anything for 2-3 hours.

An 8% drop is pretty much the norm and the minimum, where 12% is the highest (rarely 15% if crazy SL's get triggered, but as far as the bots, it's 12%). You'll win every single time.

If you catch it late, don't even mess with it, just ride it out.

You're welcome.

tradingview.com/chart/XLMUSD/ZlhOeZxw-XLMUSD-ALL-ARE-JUST-BEGINNING/

2.50 is the next target. Hold your coins you fucking weak handed faggots.

Thanks, I'm gonna start looking for those trends and see what happens.

Now that you are ready to make real money join this discord chat

wPbxDXE

Thanks for the tip, I was actually just recently trying to work out my levels for buying back in after a sell off like that!

Get TAU before you have the same feelings.

I've been in since .30. While I have faith in XLM, it's tough seeing these other coins I've wanted to invest in start to moon.

Double up

It's like the traffic scene in office space. Everywhere you're not is moving, but stands still while you're there

kek, what the fuck are you doing?

No worries.

Feel free to drop any ETH related coin in here as a pro tip for a pro tip :)

0xb83699E70A55a5b8Dd5a2A6C8A8bDB348D2BB4ED

user knows what he's talking about.
XLM is going to blow past its ATH in the next week or so.
Hodling has been painful, but hold tight, user, your patience will be highly rewarded.
Pic related, my own meme lines.

Serious question: why does a supposedly great and profitable trader like yourself need to beg for change from teenagers on Veeky Forums? Not that what you say doesn't make sense.

ethereum idiots. ethereum. fuck your shitcoin the only good thing about it is the rocket ship logo.

Ive held 30k XLM since 22 cents. I sold 5k just then to chase some gains during the day and am going to buy back into XLM as soon as it starts rising.

This has been a long hold but I know that XLM has a lot more love to give.

Maybe he has a tip jar and everything that he puts in there he uses it for thai ladyboys so he doesnt feel like he is wasting his own money in it.

If you don't have a thai ladyboi tip jar, you're a brainlet

So ADA is doing the exact same thing?

Pump n dump group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pnd in ~41 hours. Join here to get in on it...

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

I WANTED TO SELL MY BAGS AND BUY OMG AND ZRX BUT I HELD BECAUSE YOU FUCKS TOLD ME TO, NOW BOTH HAVE MOONED AND I'M STUCK WITH THESE HEAVY BAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

shouldajustheld.jpg

I wish I could give you something, but I'm still in the ramen eating stage of investing.

Does it look like I begged for a damned thing to you scrub, or does it look like I'm trying to exchange my services for money?

Why the fuck would I share this with you for free is more like it. The algo's are going to trade this whether you buy it or not, your money is irrelevant to me unless it's placed directly in my hands, and so far I've gotten zero, and thus, have no incentive to share anything else about anything else to be honest.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I own xlm, but stop living in fairy tail land. TA does not work with crypto, and you know this. Crypto moves based on rumors and news, events, a coin being newly listed on an exchange , wallets being down. These are the things that dictate movement. The TA experts last night said xlm had just formed a golden cross , and the bands were so tight , it would 100% moon within a few hours. Guess what, it never happened

fuck i should have done this, already have 40% of my stack in icx since it was at 4.50. This fucking snake coin is fucking over my gains right now

Got pretty emotional right there.

Sold my XLM for ICX right before XLM dropped from .71 and ICX was still at 7.50...could have done better, could have done worse

Nice to see some technical analysis on this board. Been trying to research TA recently since I just got into this.

Sadly because of the amount of dumb money a ton of this rides on nothing but hype. So far I have been good at figuring out what retards will pour money into. But that will end one day.

>TFW I hold 2K XLM but it's all good because I've been owning 7K DBC as well
Watch it hit $1 this week. The Snakey always wakes.

yikes

It's funny that you're using TA on a coin that's artificially suppressed by a handful of whales. if TA worked on XLM and there were no whales it would have mooned weeks ago.

pay your respects to the true Veeky Forumsnessman

I'm proud of you.

Well that's weird because the TA being done by many others on XLM is doing exactly as predicted.

Hm...

Lol idiots

So what's the use case for this coin? Make it easier for pajeets and akbars to get into nice areas and shit in the streets?

have you used it you little bitch? it's literally what bitcoin promised but failed to deliver. transactions are fast as fuck, fees are miniscule, and thats just scratching the surface. literally dyor

You didn't fall for this meme did you?

Trading is not a meme if either
>you're clairvoyant
>you're a good trader and want to spend most of your waking hours shuffling your funds around and stressing about charts