NEOBOIS REPORT IN

WE'RE GOING FOR THE MOON TONIGHT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
neotogas.com/
neo.org/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just put a down payment on a Lambo in prep for tonight's big pump. Verde mantis is such a dope color!

i used to have 600 neo/ans

now I have none

can you guys pump bch instead

We would have better luck at pumping appc

Let’s goooooooo

WHY DID I sell half of my NEO? when it will eventually go on Coinbase.

Stay poor faggot

More like slight moons, but in the NEO world, and how it slow it moves, yeah, this would be consdiered a moon by that standard.

Why tonight?

C H I N A T U R T L E S Q U A D

Why does any coin randomly moons? Even when there's no news.

I hope user is wrong. I only have two and was waiting to buy more with profits from other coins.

Only have 22 NEO. Will that be 22 beachhouses or...

Probably organized pumps by various groups. It's dumb to chase pumps, but if you're already invested in a coin that gets targeted, as long as it doesn't dump too hard after that, it's not always too bad.

im selling my digibags for neo

HODLNG SINCE ANTSHARES AT AROUND 5 DOLLARS

COME TO ME DADDYYY

What is the endgoal? 7500?

neo showing strong bearish candlesticks (long top wicks)

>endgoal 7500

hodling at least until it surpasses ETH's marketcap

shoo shoo neo jew

what did he meme by this

Mfw I sold my 1300 NEO at $99. Had them since they were $2 antshares. Thanks for the shilling biz.

you're supposed to post a face

ure welcome but ure not one of us anymore

Just HODL NEO dude, you get paid in Gas even if you DO NOTHING ALL. Literally nothing, this coin is a godsend, still salty I sold of a large portion of my stack earlier but by God nobody is getting anymore of my NEO anymore.

Pajeet pls go, there are no vagenes here,

How much you have now?

MORE NEO = MORE GAS. GAS is at 50.00 right now.

WTF is neon wallet broken? I cant send DBC to exchange to hop on neo for a bit.

23 neo reporting in. How high we going bois

wish i was sitting on something like 1000+ neo...
wouldnt even sell just try to live on gas

I'm looking forward to the Gas life. If trend keeps up I'll be free by the end of the year.

52 btc sell wall
ABORT ABORT

this is what i listen to at least twice a day

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

kek I bought 25 back at $20 when I first got into crypto. Just riding this until infinity.

godspeed anons

buy cindicator now if u want 30%

I hold about 8 NEO

can someone explain what the hell people mean when they say they'll just live off GAS and make money off it? how does GAS gains work

my NEO are on an exchange im not getting any GAS??

150 neo. Millionaire when?

dude your only get like 1 gas a year. fuck off and sell.

I have 48 NEO and i get about 9 a year. prolly gonna drop this shit soon but meh.

binance gives you gas. bittrex doesnt

>binance gives you gas. bittrex doesnt
oh im on binance yh if I sell all my xmr holdings after the spike today i could get around 28 neo total but i guess it's not worth it(checked a calculator neotogas) i'll just carry on using my shitcoin funds for neo then

You get GAS by holding NEO in the neon wallet, the more you have, the more GAS you'll generate, you can calculate it here: neotogas.com/

Binance also gives GAS at the beginning of every month to whoever had/has NEO. Kucoin too i believe. Bittrex doesn't

Just download the NEON wallet
neo.org/download
Move your NEO there and it will generate GAS that you can claim

That 53btc sell wall is actually slowly going down.

Aaand it's gone, we moonin

Why the fuck didn't you keep them and keep generating gas?

we are the NEOmarines

those sell walls

it wont go above .008

STOP
SELLING

Lazyphotoshop.jpeg

200.00 BY THE END OF THIS MONTH.

NEO AND ETH are the two safest and long term hods? who here disagrees with me?

Me

Selling NEO, you're literally selling two coins for the price of one. Dont do it.

$1k EOY for NEO, assuming ETH reaches 2-2.5k?

neo is better than eth
i'll never forget this video if butarin saying awkardly: don't buy neo
he knows neo is superior
but i think ure predictions are nice

1500$

It's just a matter of time until it reaches $1k, and the best thing will be the GAS price, which is why i'm trying to get as much NEO as possible.

$1k or more in GAS every month is my goal.

Holding 660 since $9 ans. Sold 60@$105 to get my initial investment out. Sitting on $70k in straight profit. I want to sell so bad

>neo is better than eth
This may well be true but NEO isn't dethroning ETH until it achieves a much higher adoption rate as a platform

How much NEO do you currenlty have?

should i buy not at ATH or wait for a dip

On the daily chart, im seeing a double top at 775k, id be careful if I were you.

There's a 100btc sell wall at 775k... Someone with a fuck ton of neo doesn't want the price to keep rising. If it disappears, we moon... While it's up, we hold current price or slowly bleed. I doubt the seller truly wants to sell any... Just a psychological barrier. Without any news we couldn't cut through that wall anyway

Also fuck that guy for fizzling out our moon mission. Why the fuck would he do that when he obviously owns a fuck ton of neo? Wouldn't he want the price to go up?

About 250

I don't see it dropping much, definitely not below $100 unless the whole market goes down again. Decentralization announcement can come any day aswell which should also give the price a nice boost.

Gimme more Gimme more

Can you post a cap of the sell wall. On phone rn.

Normally wall would exist so he can accumulate, but t b h it might just be a natural sell wall based off previous highs.

LET'S GO MAH NIGGAS

Your phone doesn't have a browser? Derp

I'm just lazy. Tks muchly.

You need more neo to make a living, gas isnt even being used but if you have a bunch of NEO you're shitting consistent cash

lmao
fuck u cunt

Question about Neo: the coins can't be divided, is that right? Why? I purchased a certain amount on Binance, but it will only let me transfer whole coins. I did some research into the project, but hadn't come across that. If Neo tokens can't be divided, won't that cause huge issues if it ever rises too much in value?

Lel. That wall is down to 80 and some now. Weakhands dropping out.
It'll take a few hours of retesting, hopefully without a big retrace.

NEO is for voting rights and GAS generation
Doing stuff on the network just requires GAS

This wall at 775k......

Moooooooon

>tfw still holding my 300 NEO

Never going to sell. Bought at $7 here and it got me to where I am today, and helped me get enough to diversify and make my first 100k.

>muh dick
I’m literally horny right now

I'm holding 1500. I've been all in on it since buying in June, stopped day trading and have just been enjoying the ride. Staked almost 70 GAS to boot.

damn son

and it's gone, we moon now bois

He’s such a fucking chad

That's me right now

can someone tell me if this is related to china being unbanned from crypto?

Is it official or still the same rumors that have been going on for months?

Probably partly

Tell me why you think that and I'll buy next time it dips (which it will people)

I'm rock hard right now.

Something i dont understand about neo; if you brought on an exchange, could it have already generated gas and you only have neo while the exchange has the gas?

yes

Yes bittrex is stealing your gas