Long Term Crypto

Sup Veeky Forums.

Any recommendations for long term investments in crypto?

I've been given a huge sum of money from a relative to invest for them and don't have the time and energy to constantly manage 2 accounts across all the various exchanges etc.

So are there any cryptos that are looking real promising in the long term I can just dump money in and leave? Obviously I have an idea but it's always good to post here to see what kind of feedback we get first.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ETH

Seconding ETH, seems to be weirdly resilient against even bigger dips and crashes. Could see it reaching 10k by the end of the year easy

Thanks, appreciate it.

I was going to do a spread over ripple, Litecoin,eth and maybe monero. Unless there's a better privacy coin in the woodwork

VEN. Hold. Lambo.

Proven PnD group here. Just pumped STU to 300% profit. Next pump in 44 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

TRX, ENJ, AST, LRC.

Why TRX? Even McAfee himself commented on one of the FUD arguements about the whitepaper's spelling/gramatical issues, thus debunking it.

Read here WHY Tron has longterm potential.
medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1

Also do yourself a favor and look into why ENJ is so promising. The team already has delivered on their promises, not to mention they're effectively cornering a market that I know is necessary and inevitable.

PIVX is looking pretty good, imo. I have XMR though atm.

XBY AND VIVO

those are all solid picks except for ripple

remember there is ~50 billion ripple sitting the creator's pockets, be fucking careful with non-blockchain digital tokens

Zcash is the true privacy coin

TRX has no future

monero you dip

GTO ENG XLM

Good answer.

BAT I trust long term, but see if you like the project OP.

Also ETH will stay the course as will Neo/Gas.

ENG my man

XMR is still the endgame for many.

Also, heterochromia is overrated but I would suck that pussy for hours.

XRP. The only cryptocurrency that complies with the banking and financial laws and regulations of the western world. Designed by the richest and most powerful people in the world to meet their needs to perform to their specifications. There have already been several billion-dollar transactions with XRP. One today for $2 billion (settled in 4 seconds for a transaction cost of less than 1/100th of a penny). Literally the only proper choice for a rational, successful adult man who thinks long-term. XRP.

rhymes with dinky pinky

Xlm, link, REQ.

@krotchy

Chancoin

VEN and XLM and ETH and some BTC

you need nothing else

BTC, ETH, XMR, and NEO. ADA as a dark horse.

Crypto20. It's a tokenized index fund of the top 20 coins by market cap. The funds raised from the ICO are the initial investment and the coins hold the profit. Rebalances itself weekly to account for growth patterns and coins entering/leaving the top 20. The net asset value serves as a floor to the price of each token because tokens can be sold back to the contract for the NAV.

Individual coins come and go but the market as a whole is guaranteed to fucking explode over time, and the success of the cream of the crop will be the success of c20 and anyone who holds it. With this coin you can set it and forget it.

No. Crypto isn't for long term friend. Flip for a profit. Then flip again for another profit.

Waltonchain

Stick with real shit that has actual use cases

I'd say like 40% ETH 40% NEO and 20% ENG

Can swap ENG with whatever you really believe in, but it's a shoe in for gains

ETH and ICX. Seriously.

Those eyes