VEN bros

I've never felt more /comfy/ after reading this.

Announced Jan 6th, VeChain partners with the city of Hubei, a population of 61 million people(United Kingdom is 65 million).

VeChain partners with Hubei Sanxin Cultural Media Ltd., a publication distributor of books and digital publications. VeChain breaks into publication industry and adds digital intellectual property protection capabilities to its arsenal.

Hubei Sanxi distributes over 100 million digital books per year, is partnered with 1,000+ publishers and 1,000+ libraries in China.

If this pilot partnership goes well, the VeChain Thor blockchain digital intellectual property protection solution might be endorsed by The State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People’s Republic of China (SAPPRFT).

We're going to Andromeda.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-adding-publication-industry-capability-and-partners-with-hubei-sanxin-cultural-media-ltd-817cd1770367

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38Mid9B6D0o
quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
linkedin.com/today/author/chun-yin-cy-cheung-b581b3112?trk=pprof-feed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never been more comfy either senpai

Only got 300. I feel stupid as fuck not getting a couple hundred more back when it was 1.50usd. But then again, being a poorfag 300 was a big part of my portfolio.

im could only get 200 because poor lel
still comfy as fuck

yup, will be fun dropping my bags on the fomo's when this thing hits mars. I'm not an evil guy so I'll say this, get in VEN now or cry, thank me later (and OP and any guy that tried to shill you VEN)

Just take a fucking leap of faith

If you were to invest SOLELY on sentiment from biz, the strategy is to ignore the shills and solely assess a coin by the value of its fud. Historically there has never been a better buy signal on biz than terrible FUD (see Eth at $5). I have not heard a single valid argument against VeChain other than "scamcoin", "shady", "buy bazinga sir or i fuk ur mother".

>tfw 250 VEN, 250 ICX, 1000 REQ, 3000 CMT, 1000 LINK
see you bros at 50k

we're literally on the titanic and we're throwing you lifevests and you refuse to wear them poorfags, fucking facepalm. anyway, bed time for me, gonna be a comfy sleep. More shilling tomorrow but hardly have to because any guy with half a brain can see that this coin literally shills itself

I have 75K VET. I went all in around a dollar. How fucked am I?

yeah? you feel comfy with 200? idk man. I wish I had like 1k of them. This will go x5 on a single day once it breaks.

You're literally settled for life man. In a couple years you'll be making money whilst sleeping with the node system.

sitting on my comfy 100k stack

atleast he's still better off than the pumpchasers. Not saying they ain't making $$ (if they're smart)
VEN is about to do something even you optimists never would have expected

couple months

don't get me wrong, i want a node. But, fuck, i'm not complaining lol I'm just happy to be aboard the ship

if true i suggest you find some nice hobbies or else you're in for some major depression, you're gonna have more money that can make you happy. It's the journey that gives happiness not the endgoal

feel like pure shit lads i just need $3k more to have a strength node and im trading shitcoins on kucoin atm not having much luck tho

Wow damn, thought it'd take a year or two.

Have plenty of hobbies. I just want to have enough money to never need to work again.

know the feel, i needed like 2k and just went flipping, fucking stared at charts for 5days non stop, goodluck bro

quarter 2 newfag

you end up getting there? im doing the same rn.

Yeah a node would've been perfect man. I never had 10k to drop on 10k coins when it was 1usd anyway so it was never a possibility for me. I honestly envy those that have enough for nodes :) Congrats to them.

lol, you're there, give it a month or 3

10k venlet here

Over 300k ven. Chinese friends family work at PBOC and the higher ups there all were interested in blockchain like VEN and IOTA. So i went all in at the ICO. Ready to be a multi-millionaire

yeah but its fucking mindwrecking, ain't complaining cos wtf? Stared at a screen for days on end, boohoo me, some people are starving dude. ANYWAY off to bed, gl my fellow broski's

how many Ven do i need for a lower tier node?

>tfw no chink family at pboc to give me insider info

THe pboc deal is a crock of shit , why would they associate themselves with a scammer like Sunny

How to 10x my $5k so I can buy a node?
Someone, please help me. I've worked so hard for so long I want to retire so bad.

I have a hard time believing I will be a millionaire. I feel like it's more likely it all crashes and burns before it gets me rich.

1 Ven if i remember right

here come the pajeets
i've got my eyes on some other good shit but they're not a done deal like VEN, so ain't shiling you cos i don't wanna feel shitty if u bet wrong

#actualgoodguy

now ima sleep, fucking charts killing me

pls respond

OYE! Hijo de puta,

Dame 1(UNA) buena razon para invertir en esta moneda.

>Consejo profesional: no puedes jajajaajaj

El waltonio les va a partir la madre! Maricas!

if you're ever questioning your comfyness level just watch this video and then slap yourself for ever doubting: youtube.com/watch?v=38Mid9B6D0o

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

FUDs BEGONE

JIM FUCKING BREYER IS SHILLING VECHAIN GET IN HERE HES A BILLIONAIREN

Kek! Fucking love this synthesis.

This is the most FUD I've seen on a coin here in such a short period.

I cannot wait for the moon mission.

Former 40 man dev here , love bagging this pup

oye cabrona maricona,

ni le damos caso a los KEKS de WALTON porque sigifica nada en el mundo de smart contract enterprise negocio..

VEN > all.

chupadlas todas, jilipollas

gonna go all in

Pump it

And here I am with 47 VEN. CAN YOU BE ANY POORER?

Bought in around $4.8 like a noob, thinking bout selling...

fucked like david carradine in thailand

but, ur thailand

thanks, Coca Kid

btw you can tip me later, just got you 7k followers

lmao incredible

i don't want to live in the alternate universe you are creating

cryptos are life, just need to be man enough to hodl that shit and take punches. its already won, pop the cork, only YOU can fuck it up now

we're all gonna make it bro

Salty waltys btfo by any sentient being that speaks a language

do it you wont regret it

i will tip you 100 ven if you hodl to ven $100

we're hard to find, what with the shitty public education system in america

-pirata bitcoin

Sell you dumb faggot

Is it a good time to buy in?

Wow, I thought nobody could be poorer than me. I just have 136 VEN.

tfw only 200 VEN but somehow not the poorest poorfag in the thread

any other 10k strength node venlets in here

Hey guys. All the FUD today made me realize this shit has got to be legit. Like getting into Stellar when it was 5c, which I fucking ignored because I was a dumbass back then. I'm a

i only have 60 =(

should i go all in?

Sitting on 35k VEN - hoping DBC moons asap to get to 50k but still very happy with 35k

duh

walls are up again. it is not time for the moon. based sonny has not yet decreed it

Never ending suffering

someday....

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

When is the last time any altcoin has had such large sell walls for so long?

I read Binance is down to like 6M Ven from 16 or 18M.

We might be through most of the walls.

its like its supposed to moon but it doesnt, any other coin would have skyrocketed 5-10x with the news and volume VEN has been getting, Something real strange going on with the price, i know for a fact its undervalued which is why im going to continue holding because realisticly it can only go up from here. 100K holder and im confident that mid year we'll see at least 30-50$ a VEN or even sooner

If DBC makes it to 1.50 I can get a strength node...only 2k VEN currently.

when we gettin the next announcement boys, coca cola where u at nigga

How long did it take you to get enough money to buy 100K VEN?

>tfw waiting for xlm to moon to sell around 20% and buy more ven

35k VEN here, we are going to make it aren't we?

i got most at around 1$, it's pretty much my life savings

I have some inside info about this whole project, its pretty much just scam coin with big promises which wont never be succesfully done, becouse the main point is just to make good profit from this scam.

>If DBC makes it to 1.50
so you have a strength node

interesting points, well stated, just sold 100k.

thanks just sold my thrudheim node

yes, this is why billionaire investor Jim Breyer supports it
and how they have a multi-year long partnership with PwC
linkedin.com/today/author/chun-yin-cy-cheung-b581b3112?trk=pprof-feed

"inside info" ok bud

Thanks pajeet

>ICX mooning

when's our turn, boys

Ok I'll trust you, just sold 100k VEN.

thanks just bought 100k

Wish I could afford even the fucking 10k node

Currency Vechain CEO here.. don't believe the fud. Get that green my niggaz.

I feel ya bro.
Thinking about how I'm gonna get the money.
For the past week all I've been doing is researching this fucking chink coin and I just get the feeling this platform is more applicable than most other shit out there at the moment.

$100 EOY imo - meaning I need 15,000 VEN to retire.

Currently at 3,000 reee

You're an idiot if you're thinking of selling any time this year

DBC has to make it their before VEN reaches like 6 USD, but either way I'm comfy

ill hold for until $100 easy if you tip me 100 xoxo
0x73F705826Ea3674FA31D03547d4814158ceadA29

It's obvious that it's Vechain themselves that's setting the walls up, to build immense momentum. When they rebrand and release pboc news, they will remove the walls, and we will run faster and longer than any coin in history. We will make ETH's run to 1k look like sideways trading (not saying we'll go up more in %, but we'll get there a HELL of a lot faster).

Then EVERYONE'S eyes will be on VEN. Everyone in crypto will know of the great VEN bullrun.

Just according to Sunny Lu's masterplan

I mean yeah, it'd be nice to hold for longer, but desu, if VEN is all it seems I'm cashing out as soon as it hits $100.

SIMPLY because I dont wanna get burnt by a bubble pop. If the bubble doesnt pop for another 2 years? then i'll hold...

Senpai, should I sell ICX and all in VEN?

15k here!! Cozy as fuck

you're my goal :)
15k ven before it hits $100 and I've made it

it's a stupid-ass plan that sounds like they are dumping their own shit on us.

i swear to god if sunny lu is dumping i'm going to send him a video of my own grotesquely bloody suicide.