YOU TOLD ME STELLAR WAS A GOOD BUY user

down 30% since investment, fuck you pajeets

Stop losses saved me from this shitcoin. Never buy right after a coin goes 10x+.

AHahahaha GET OUT NOW bro
I always lose with this coin, aint no way i'm waiting 1 month for a fucking moon

When they shill moon, they mean buy my bags and wait 1 month for a possible half ass moon

Abandon ship right now if you know anything about crypto and charts

>he's in, dump it

sell it then PUSSY

And so it begins again. The noobs who bought top sold, time for new moon soon boys

it was just the beginning, they said

fairXio and IBM, they said

The worst part is I like the project and im going to ride it out while watching others 2x and 3x their moneys

this coin is unironically biz's TRX

Just wait idiot, should always wait hold a year for stuff you invest in due to taxes anyways.

Yeah like before it went up 1000 pct. Lmao get fucked, normie.

Sold it, in 50% WABI, 50% ICX for JAN, FUCK YOU FAGGOTS
And then later i'll buy even more will my profits in feb/march... *jew cackle*

its pumping again

See for truths. But not answers.

11k Lumens and feelin’ comfy AF

>holding your bags for a year in crypto

Why are you feeling comfy holding this shit?

UFR looks like a good buy. It's still top 400 instead of top 20. Great potential, great product and a really good roadmap!

There are like five threads FUDing this right now.

Thanks for the buy signal, Veeky Forums.

Cuz tomorrow

correct

>Newfags keeping the meme alive

seriously I may just go all in now

y r u tarded?

Buy UFR today! It keeps going up! insane!!! It will moon even harder, just you wait and see!

>Investing in shitcoins that die out in 6 weeks instead of buying real projects like XLM so you can feel comfy and hold.

>decentralized ecosystem
>literally anything can become an asset connected to the global platform asset called the Stellar Network
>transfer millions of dollars, barely incure $2 fee
>fastest transaction speed compared to the top 10 coins on CMC

>calling people on Veeky Forums pajeets beacuse they shilled it to him before $1

kys faggot you dont deserve free money

>he sold
Watch, it's going to moon so hard any minute now.

tfw i bought at .09c and sold as soon as biz started spamming it. Why do you niggers buy what biz tells you to buy at all time highs you retards. You deserve to lose money.