SELL SELL SELL XLM Req

I advise anyone that holds these coins to so sell immediately!
XLM EOY= 25c
Req EOY=50c

These coins officially don't do anything. They will dip big tomorrow, save yourselves.

They have no news coming out, no updates, no projects coming up. You don't need to read about the coin to know this.

The people hodling are doing it for pure joy of the artwork.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lul nice FUD

Hope you sold bro. because no one is gonna buy it once it hits bellow 3000sat

Buying REQ was the worst decision of my life

>pure joy of the artwork

Why tomorrow?

No one makes these threads to legitimately warn people. You're not some white knight being a hero trying to save anyone.

I'll tell you why you said tomorrow. becasue of

Jut bought 100k

Just sold my stack of 135k REQ.

Thanks for saving me, OP!

t. ICO buyer

how much did you lose?

You can bet on logo alone no kidding.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ISNT IT GOING BACK UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Speak for yourself. I've shilled a lot of coins on here that I have zero investment in. I was shilling poe, mth and cnd days before they mooned and I have owned zero of each. I would have bought in instead of shilling but I'm a poorfag.

weak attempt faggot

XLM has a functioning fiat/crypto ATM that the user can choose (and swap) both currencies on. Patent is already pending and their FairX alpha is up and constantly being updated.

What the fuck are you talking about now news? This is pajeet level FUD.

Xlm has been going sideways for ages.
What the fuck is keeping it down? It's clearly a winner.

Show me better FUD or are you done accumulating?

Pls sell bad man gonna make crypto go away 2moro

dont say i didnt warn

I will keep posting this until people understand.
It's kept down for a reason. Here's the truth. Just not the answers.

I am all in (over 100k USD) in XLM / REQ. Should I sell? I can do so quickly.

Seems a little arbitrary.
May as well base it on getting doubles.

>being this retarded.
Have you ever read a whitepaper in your life? A roadmap? Have you seen the website or twitter of any project you invest in?

REQ 10k sats soon screencap this retards

are you retarded? then yes you should sell. stay in xlm dumbfuck

>I've shilled a lot of coins on here that I have zero investment in.

Which makes you the type of person who should never be listened to.

It's likely you post TA meme charts on here, post "I warned you threads", never place bets, shitpost troll and brag about your gainz.

Get back to Yobit, setup mining and use faucets. Then come back.

You guys seem to know better. I'm just tired of the XLM & Req impatient complainers that bought at an ATH.

They have no clue what value these 2 coins hold. I rather they don't have it. I rather the coins come to my pockets.

Thanks OP for the buy signal thread

You don't really know how order books work do you?

I am tired of these coins "recovering" to moving sideways. The moment anything happens in the crypto market they instadump then refuse to climb.

Stop buying high then you fucking moron. Its not that hard to read a few pages or watch some videos on a coin that is new and see if it has anything going for it. I got into XLM when it was 0.17 cents. Do you really think i give a fuck if it goes sideways for 20 days now? It could tank 50% and i wouldnt give a fuck.

thanks, just sold 100k

Just bought 100k

Lmao yall a bunch a fucking retard fags

REQ just launched their testnet and fairx just started up their XLM node xD

why do you guys even give autists like this the time of day, mods should just delete these retard threads as soon as they pop up

LMFAO OP doesn't know about the javascript files that REQ just released.

Literally all-inned on this during the dip.

And the sell THE Norman coin when the Normans are banging on the gate to get into Binance and the other exchanges?

LOL. Fuck no.

How can you tell when xlm has dipped?

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
>THE CHART IS NOT LOOKING GOOD
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
>THE CHART IS NOT LOOKING GOOD

It's always dipping. That's the secret.

Same here with my 4 cent REQs

op is not lying, i repeat op is not lying

These coins do not have enough normie appeal, which is what matters

IBM , FAIRX means fuck all

charts and money mean everything

Get rid of this bag, and invest in real moons

XLM is known to go sideways for ages , followed by a whimpy shit tier moon, then crash to hell

Thank god i sold this POS days ago.

>Bought REQ at 0,06
>Bought XLM at 0,13

Feelsgoodman.

>then crash to hell
Oh god we only crashed hundreds of percent up!

>These coins officially don't do anything

XLM :
>coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/

a google search can break ur worthless FUD

deluded XLM fag detected
Enjoy your fucking bags, you deserve shit when you don't listen

>I looked at charts and see that I missed the moon hence i will cry like a lil bitch who missed out on another moon

keep crying faggot, you're not buying my XLM bags cheap

sold both my stacks, thanks OP

thanks, just sold 100k

I believe in the power of the big green wall PBUH

yeah saying REQ has no news coming out is amazing FUD. They are literally known for their weekly news updates and constantly updated and great roadmap which they hit targets on or update constantly lul. XLM is also awful with its constant big partnerships. Best fun 10/10 a clear case of doing the opposite fo what Veeky Forums says lol.
The state of pajeets.

I got a good raff out of this
fairx SOON

>faggot street shitter thinks he can shit on the stellar snake