XMR AND COINBASE

Think about it brainlets. If you can't follow the (unknown) transactions, control the fiat->XMR and XMR->fiat routes. What better way to do that then set up direct pairs? All the idiots will use it for "muh privacy" not knowing their tracks are easy to spot. This pump is a bit out of place, eh? Makes you wonder....

Coinbase would never want to give this more exposure. I doubt that would happen.

HAi mag u news is legi
soo rit kekeke

Make way for the Monaro killer Verge

It's not too late to sell your xmr shitcoins and join the moon mission

hai i lob verge kekeke , verge $5000000 4rl

hold alts through the last few weeks
monero barely budges
wanna cash out profits but dont wanna hold BTC long term
buy monero

monero is mooning right now

>Think about it brainlets. If you can't follow the (unknown) transactions, control the fiat->XMR and XMR->fiat routes. What better way to do that then set up direct pairs? All the idiots will use it for "muh privacy" not knowing their tracks are easy to spot. This pump is a bit out of place, eh? Makes you wonder....
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: J5EmoFgL) 01/09/18(Tue)11:20:38 No.6134490▶
> (OP)
> Coinbase would never want to give this more exposure. I doubt that would happen.

XMR is pumping hard the past 2 days. Hit 470 in binance yesterday from 340-350

t. doesn't know how Monero works

Coinbase can see how much you bought, but as soon as you move it off the amount you hold is completely unknown. Have fun getting stabbed by Taco Bell Niggers every time they sees your networth after buying a burrito.

And how many dumbfucks have synced the Monero block-chain and moved off of exchanges? You know that people are too stupid for that. I'm guessing 10%, tops.

Oh, ZRX, an off-chain P2P trading solution allows you to be your own exchange? Control the fiat-->ZRX then and Mr. Taxgoy gets his share of the neetbucks

Can you still not withdraw XMR from Binance? I had to XMR->ETH->Bittrex->ETH->XMR->My wallet a week ago.

However, XMR is unlikely going to be listed on Coinbase. The IRS already had their sights on them; listing XMR would be spitting in their face.

Proven PnD group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pump in ~43 hours.

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Them listing XMR would be cooperating! They'll have 90% of all incoming and outgoing XMR/FIAT tracked, and fuck the 10% nerds who know how to make it diffcult for them. Quantity over quality for the taxman

>wanna cash out profits but dont wanna hold BTC long term
>buy monero

This guy gets it. Also anyone holding fiat is an absolute retard.

There is no way to prove that the coins you moved from Coinbase are in the address you sent it too after they've left Coinbase.

How many XMR transactions are to user wallets or purchases? I bet the majority are exchange wallet to exchange wallet. You bet they can see those if they want.

tfw fluffy did a coinbase speaker session
ftw when you fuckheads finally watch it and realize xmr is next instead of reading biz with one hand down your pantaloons. fuck off

>after they've left Coinbase.

>Verge
You mean Dogecoin Dark?

this fuckin thread. kys

how is anybody this dumb

this guy gets it, not a nigger faggot pajeet

Are you thick? XMR@coinbase ---> XMR@binance, of course the two exchanges will cooperate with the taxman. They're in the business of making money, not protecting your privacy

omfg dude if you are moving funds to other exchanges and are expecting the benefits of XMR, you're a fucking retard.

confirmed pajeet thread. archive

And that is the point, mate. Almost all'yall are fucking retards.

This is so fucking easy to circumvent. Just create two personal XMR wallets. One is "dirty" one is "clean" fucking send from dirty wallet to the clean wallet to launder your crypto. Bam your shit is untraceable.

Or send from clean to dirty to do dirty shit if you wanna buy from fiat.

t. holds all his money on exchanges

Sort yourself out.

I love this coin and you should too.
Been around for a long time, secure, stable growth. Least pajeet coin imaginable. REAL use case. It's everything crypto stands for and a worthy little brother to Big Daddy.

t. r flipp

they bought verge at ATH and have no other option to save their investments?

Verge mean penis in french :DDD

zer coin will dethrone monero

>Binance
>cooperating with any non-Chinese taxman
kekkity kek, don't come bek

Secondly, you can avoid this by transferring to your WALLET between exchanges.
XMR@coinbase ---> XMR@yourfuckingwallet ---> XMR@binance

95% of my portfolio was monero. Couple days ago I took out about 40% of that and split between ripple and xlm at their ath's.

Now monero is mooning. Kill me

Does it use ring signatures? If not, just lol

>goes from Monero to XRP

Consider suicide. Actually I'll gas you myself.

High possibility this gets listed on coinbase?

I know. I learned my lesson I will never cheat on xmr again

it's never too late to sell bankster garbage

Why not go full retard and get some TRX too.

Im hoping they pump xrp and/or xlm so I can get my money back at least and then sell to accumulate more monero.

Monero will be on coinbase. Along with others.

>binance cooperating with the IRS

Not if you have a legacy account where you don't need ID lel. Same with old bittrex accounts.

Yes. Go to coinbase and type a random word in their help field. Clear then type monero. Hit enter. Realize.

I took out 10% and put it on XRB at ATH. Fuck that useless shitcoin. Never ever doing this again.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i think the devs want to do some segwit shit to it though. not sure why they want 2nd layer considering it's a meme. But whatever i guess as long as they don't turn into blockstream i can live with it.

I don't think Segshit is coming to XMR. 2nd layers might. Lightning Network is only bad on Core because in order to fucking use bitcoin on that retarded chain you're basically required to because fees and lead times.

Fuck Kikestream, but they only made us realize we need to be on our toes about shit, like XRP.

>VZMorTcE
Second layer in the form of mimblewimble has been considered for XMR, check it out.

LN is a joke invented by a woman. That's basically all you need to know about it.

This except I took it out like a week ago after the ~12% little pump.