Curious

I never noticed the coin has "2018" on the front. And the anniversary of this edition is tomorrow, according to some user.

What's this all about? I'm surprised there isin't a thread up already. The profit is somewhere...

Other urls found in this thread:

altcoopsys.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ArticleEconomist1988GetReadyforthePhoenix_001.pdf
infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Monetary_System
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is a thread up.

It's XLM

I made this thread because the other one was archived. You said that in the last thread, with no context. Let's assume it's not XLM. 2018 has significance.

Pheonix coin confirmed moon mission

BUY BUY BUY

It's because it was made in 1988. They just threw out 30 years ahead and were wrong.

interesting too because the empty set symbol is probably the most important symbol in cryptography

Can BrITaIn keep boOmiNg? -bitcoin
TAKESHItA cOMeS tO TOwN. - satoshi nakemoto

Hidden in plain sight in the Rothschild owned magazine

a phoenix rises from ashes, what has burned down yet?

I fear you're taking it too seriously. "Conspiracy clues in plain sight" is only in films- it makes no practical sense. Walk away, sir, and focus on your investments.

BIT phoenix
BItPhoenix
Bitfoenix
Bitfenix

when the cyber war starts this year the only surviving datastructures will be the heavily encrypted ones

>empty set symbol
explane please

I hope everyone realises the phoenix rebirth represents something very painful

what?

THIRTY years from now, Americans, Japanese, Europeans, and people in many other rich countries, and some relatively poor ones will probably be paying for their shopping with the same currency. Prices will be quoted not in dollars, yen or D-marks but in, let’s say, the phoenix. The phoenix will be favoured by companies and shoppers because it will be more convenient than today’s national currencies, which by then will seem a quaint cause of much disruption to economic life in the last twentieth century.

Actually if you read the article, it claims that central banks would control this global currency
altcoopsys.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ArticleEconomist1988GetReadyforthePhoenix_001.pdf

Te phoenix zone would impose tight constraints on national governments. Tere would be no such thing, for instance, as a national monetary policy. Te world phoenix supply would be fxed by a new central bank, descended perhaps from the IMF.Te world infation rate - and hence, within narrow margins, each national infation rate- would be in its charge. Each country could use taxes and public spending to ofsettemporary falls in demand, but it would have to borrow rather than print money to fnance its budget defcit. With no recourse to the infation tax, governments and their creditors would be forced to judge their borrowing and lending plans more carefully than they do today. Tis means a big loss of economic sovereignty, but the trends that make the phoenix so appealing are taking that sovereignty away in any case. Even in a world of more-or-less foating exchange rates, individual governments have seen their policy independence checked by an unfriendly outside world.

As telecommunications technology continues to advance, these transactions will be cheaper and faster still. With unco-ordinated economic policies, currencies can get only more volatile.

Bitcoin to back to 100 dollars then to 1 million

The only fools gold in that picture is Ripple.

Bancor.
>creator of the Euro is on the team

>infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
article from 2010

My portfolio is 100% BNT

Just sold all my bancor, thanks.

It's SingularityNET. (((They))) want to full control of your consciousness.

brainlet

Bitcoin will bring about a great economic collapse that will unify the world under one centralized currency controlled by our current centralized banking system. Think of crypto as a controlled demolition of the global economy

Holy fuck this just made me fucking realize something. This is big. The cover actually has nothing to do with crypto

Thanks biz

That logo looks like the ICX logo... fuck. Does North Korea actually win and take over South Korea?

Cheers, user.

>10
Will xlm be ten dollars tomorrow??

no problem

Deep down inside everyone knows its XRP.

could have been an interesting thread but unfortunately people only come here to shitpost,nobody comes here to effortpost.

this :(

also look in the red box under the "Eco" in "Economists" you see "9-15 January 1988"

thats pretty good. did you think up any Anagrams for the others items on the page?

well, doing some autistic things I've been looking for hidden messages in that cove and found that made somewhat sense
it's NONE E/S and I O (this one is very popular in crypto)

I should just go to sleep right?

Scary, going to convert at least 10% of my crypto gains into silver and another 10% into gold at the end of 2018, at least that was the plan.. hope shit won't hit the fan.

So in the article it mentions "EMS-like schemes"
what they are talking about is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Monetary_System
which was the predecessor to the Exchange Rate Mechanism, ERM was Stage2 of EMS, which was the stage before the Euro.
Anyways something to think about the challenges of ERM is the same challenges of any block like that its very difficult and expensive to prop up. Thank about how the bank of england was spending billions of ponds trying to maintain the peg as they where required to keep the pound in the narrow band against the deutschemark. this is where Soros et al made their bililons because they knew they couldnt keep it up.
Heres something to think about. How did the Jews go from impoverished in the ghettos to elite global bankers? because they have always been the foreign currency dealers, thats what the first jewish banking families got wealthy in the italian city states is they where the money changers, they where the forex traders. Its things like this which makes me highly doubt they are going to have only one currency because they have such a long history of making lots and lots and lots of money through forex.
but this was a waste of my time look the last post was only 6 mins ago but this thread is already on page 8 only a couple more minutes and it will be archived.