NOT A SCAM BASTARDS DON'T MISS

We are lucky to have the chance to invest in our future
and get rich doing it. Well you stupid motherfuckers are blind as fuck.
Market is bullish as fuck. Loaning platform marketcaps are booming.
Salt, RCN and Ethlend. We all know we wont use the loan for a tv or a car.
We will loan to leverage and maximize our profits in bulish times.
Well if not all , Lets say only 20% of the users will use this for leveraging which is reasonable.
But THESE platforms charge collatteral bigger than the loaned ammount and they charge interest rate.
Wouldn't you use a platform that lets say it gives you a loan 2x your collateral? Lets say it exist.
Wouldnt it be smart to be a trading platform also, since you will use it for trading anyway?
Well it motherfucking does and it IS !!! :
> A decentrilized LOANING and TRADING platform combined
> Marketcap is ONLY 900 000 $ (IT WAS 500 000 $ last time it was shilled,still very low)
> Main feature: your profits are trippled (they profit you would have normaly made * 170% )
HOW DOES IT WORK:
1. You deposit 1 token
2. YOU DEPOSIT 3.3% fee of loaned amount
3. You get a loan of 3 tokens
4. You buy other coins/tokens on the platform
5. 3 outcomes:
>1. Your coin/token rises , you sale , repay the loan of 2 nimfas and 10% of profit huge boost almost 2.7x vs normal
>2. Your coin/token falls you sell at a loss , repay only the loan (2 nimfas), no fees , remaining are yours
>3. Your coin/token falls below 33%, contract activates and sells automaticly, repays itself, you lose all, thus the dev said best in bull markets!
UPCOMMING EVENTS:
1. New whitepaper
2. Platform release IN 3 DAYS! FOUNDER CONFIRMED!
3. Marketing campaign immediately after platform release! proof in AMA!
3. cmc listing very soon (cmc is aware , now it only needs to reach 50k daily volumen, which we passed yesterday )
4. New exchanges soon
5 AMA on telegram (Happened yesterday, see reddit.com/r/nimfa/comments/7p0fvf/nimfa_ama_080118/)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=153&v=uohgR6QiSBI
etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Main feature: your profits are trippled (they profit you would have normaly made * 170% )

its 270% not 170
sorry

you forgot the most important thing: its run by three 20 year old russian kids

im doing an ico this summer , im 21 , bruh we aint lazy as you!

Release very soon. Can't wait for the easy gains

> Main feature: your profits are trippled
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

** (your loses are also tripled, it adds that edge you know , Chinese love it i hear , and as far as i know china and Russia are close)

Easy x1000

So your telling me that with my 2k credit card limit i can buy 6k of shitcoins?

wont support fiat, so you'd have to get eth or bitcoin with your credit card first then yeah theoretically you could.

yes

That is terrifying and sexually exciting

these fucking faggots shilling their coins are so awkward.
if you wanna shill a coin just make a post and leave it, not defend it like an insecure bastard.
loser.

If we make it to Ethlends market cap, $500 invested in nimfa now will turn into $175,00. Those tokens will also have 3x buying power.

It's possible for sure.

alos: this project seemed kinda fishy to me at first but they gained my trust to invest a couple bucks. i think its gonna 10x. no more no less

The team is very young but the concept is very good.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

Looks like they're going to get listed on coinmarketcap too, which is a nice bonus.

too much competition. salt ethlend and bitconnect. whats so special about them? seeing as their team is ran by a bunch of underage slavs? exit scam to buy more vodka for some gopnik?

>bitconnect

I don't use them lending platforms, Bitconnect does have a higher marketcap and users compared to its competitors

Those are all peer to peer lending. This coin is basically an algorithm that will automatically do it. Way ahead of that other shit, not to mention how simple this is to understand while imo all those coins are a convoluted mess.

How about, fuck off. Loans are how the banks got us into this debt-based economic mess in the first place. Mortgages made the prices of housing skyrocket. Credit cards made everybody live beyond their means. etc etc. It is an awful system. There is a reason in ancient times they told us to 'beware the money lenders' and actors too who are just as fucking bad pushing their Marxist SJW bullshit.
Only fools take out loans, I am willing to profit off the tokens but fuck the loans and fuck the banks!
Don't tread on me and all that shit.

After 10 mins of youtube channels its clear that all the lending platforms are quite different.

Salt and ethlend seem to be focused more on loaning fiat currency.
Bitconnect is basically letting someone else invest your $$ for a fee.
Nimfa is maximizing risk & reward

Not to mention corporations borrowing to consolidate competitors and to buy out other businesses. The corporate behemoth would also not be possible without loans. They are cancer 90% of the time.

Lol what is this bullshit? You buy 1000 tokens and suddenly you get 2000 more for free? for what? You need to pay them back? Or what the fuck is this bullshit, also that team looks like teenagers LMAO, is this somekind of their school project to collect money for their trip to disneyland?

user are you stupid or did you not read the post. There are no money lenders coming after you its all in an algorithm.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=153&v=uohgR6QiSBI

Amateur video but it explains the process.
*flys away

Where the fuck do I even buy

here you go user

How about you brainlets actually read the fucking concept. You put up your Nimfa tokens as collateral and they lend you 3 tokens to play with within their platform. If you lose it all, they keep the collateral. If you make a profit and decide to cash out, they keep 10% of the profit. It's actually a pretty cool idea desu I'm gonna drop 1 or 2 ETH

So wouldnt all of the loaned coins dramatically reduce the price of the coin right out of the gate?

no its not. More people lose than win, they dump their tokens -> price goes down -> less profit for those who actually win

Those loaned tokens will always go out of circulation. But really a very good question, will definitely ask at the next ama

The profit isn't in the nimfa tokens, its in what you choose to exchange them for.

which as nimfa price goes down will be less and less of what you choose. Besides if youre gonna gamble why use their platform at all just gamble away on shitcoins and keep that 10%, the collateral is the same as losing your shit on your own gambling

you would just buy more tokens if the price goes down, problem solved. Your second sentence is fundamentally ignorant of what nimfa is all about.

>decentralized, anonymous lending
>what could possibly go wrong

yes sirs let's lend them our money

because you can gamble with 3x your capital. if i buy $10k worth of a shitcoin and it moons 2x, i have $10k profit. if i used nimfa tokens to gamble, I can buy $30k worth of a shitcoin, my profit is $30k, nimfa takes 10%, leaving me with $27k

>we were too busy working to make a five second Tweet.
Fuck off with your scams pajeet

well the platform is coming out, so hes probably not lying

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This is literally and unironically a pyramid scheme.

>needs to beg strangers for internet money to fund his project
>calls other people lazy
Build something and stop cash grabbing you lazy piece of shit
Copypastaing a crowdsale contact and slapping it into a bootstrap theme you downloaded isn't work, you're leeching off of the poor and stupid
Which is fine, that's why we're all here, but don't act like you're better than because you have plans to try and execute a shitty cash grab

Don't be jealous you didn't think of it first
I can't even imagine how many other people there are seeing these cash grab amazed at how they thought about doing it already but thought "no, people can't be that stupid"

Someone remind you that Sergey spent all the btc you dumped into link on Big Mac's and crack whores again?

It's okay, you'll lambo one day

that's because it's the devs themselves shilling it. hey, maybe they don't use facebook that much.

Why would they list it on their main webpage then, make a linked in or at least try and make your facebook look professional, not god dam naruto posts. When your marketing guy is networked with 2 friends, you have issues