You punks make me laugh

Did you hear the news today? Yeah my net worth just hit $105 billion. Yeah and fuck Bill Gates, that little faggot nerd. You guys think you'll ever get to my level trading your stupid little internet money? Fucking peasants. You all make me sick. Try doing something meaningful with your little worthless lives. Now excuse me I have a privately hosted party to be attending. I don't have time for you little gay fags. Alexa, come here and suck daddy's dick.

his net worth is mostly amazon stocks, so if amazon crashes so does his nw

At least I'm not bald.

>tfw all the money in the world still can’t buy you hair

>Amazon
>crash

But in all seriousness, you're right. His portfolio is probably 80-90% Amazon stock and it's stupid to have that high a percentage invested in a single security.

he could if he wanted to, he probably just doesnt give a shit

>billionaire believing in himself
>stupid

>Tfw turn all my Amazon wagiebucks into cryptocurrency.
I'll be sure to let you guys know if we ever add crypto as a feature if Im told in advance.

he doesnt have a choice though, its like being early in bitcoin. you can cash out some but you just have to wait and divest incrementally

you basically already can with amazon gift cards can't you?

Thank you based Amazon mole.

Yea but if we directly started accepting it or had an ICO no doubt that'd be huge

Please do. Are ppl at the company speculating?

They could stomp all over the crypto market.

I bet they could raise 100B+ at ICO

theres not much they could do with an ICO though. so they have a coin, but it's not going to be decentralized or useful outside of amazon, so they'd still need to be some exchange from BTC to AZC anyway.

Yea pretty much all of IT is crazy about cryptocurrency, but I have no firm evidence of anything. There is boldness leadership principle so I know one of those nuts of steel Seattlefags will do it someday just no clue as to which or when yet.

Or autistic

Watch interviews with this cunt

APOLOGIZE

He's a bigger nerd than Bill Gates though lol.

>There is boldness leadership principle
I read this as
>baldness leadership principle

Mild autism is good for creativity. They don't promote backstabbing normiescum for a reason. The higher you go the more you see special characteristics interspaced with Chads to keep the spergbergers and chinks in-line

if you off yourself from stressful working conditions can I have all your gains

Prove you're Jeff Bezos. Pump Bitbean to 5 cents. You won't because you're a faggot larper.

theres a world of difference between being a warehouse monkey and working on say, AWS