WHEN IS JUSTINS NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IS JUSTINS NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
inverse.com/article/40034-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-china-endorsement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tron pumps happen in the middle of the week

Listing on Cobinhood exchange on the 12th. Then the huge partnership announcement is on the 14th.

Probably some surprises inbetween too.

Shitcoin is dead. Be a man, take the loss and move on to another shitcoin p&d. It's only going down from here

>partnership announcement is on the 14th

Wasn't it supposed to be "this week"?

I thought he announced he was selling and moving on?

It was by the end of the week anyways, so 14th on the latest. Just assume 14th.

His next announcement will be from jail.

>vaporware

>I BOUGHT THE TOP PLEASE PUMP PLEASE!!

He already cashed out all his tokens. Project is dead. Just running on empty fumes from the last and final pump

January 22

I just bought 10000 at $0.15. Realistically how much money am I going to make?

Haha, I love how this coin has buttblasted normies. Read a whitepaper and never buy a chink coin.

laziest coin logo of all time

~160k

>people think all shit talking about tron is your typical FUD

This is not Chainlink, if you didn't bought really cheap sell when some groups will try to pump it to 1150 (at best)

This will soon crash and burn to like 6-7 cents

160 sats

Noice

just bought a small 3k bag, feeling good about it for some reason lol probably a mistake

u mean the next time he tweets to Charlie Lee to stop bullying him?

lmfao stupid kid is the pinnacle of chinese exit scams

>This is not Chainlink

Lmao Tron had better returns in a week than Chain Link will have in its entire life you delusional fucking retard. Go baghold another 3 months for a 2x.

The fact that it's getting in COBINHOOD this early is really good news. COBINHOOD is going to overtake Coinbase in the near future.

That award probably goes to Paccoin

Youre fucking stupid people said that after the last pump too. Are you from reddit? Do you know how to read charts? You sound retarded.

Should I buy Cobinhood coin? I saw the ads of FB and thought it was a huge scam. What are the benefits to the token?

And LINK will be worth fortune in next 3 years when no one will remember TRX except idiots who lost all money on it

He didnt cash out his coins stupid. Why the fuck would he do that?

HODL, thatll be worth 30k at least

It does not matter. It is a shitcoin get rid of it immediately. If you don't I'm gonna call in St. Bogdanoff to dump all the coins you holding.

It's going to be the most "legitimate" exchange in the eyes of the normies. If you're familiar with Robinhood, you'll know what their goal is.

>Zero fee exchanges
>Ability to buy in directly with fiat
>Reasonable (and improving) UI

Seriously, the future Veeky Forums will be hosting "COBINHOOD General" threads like we do now with Robinhood.

Set up an account with them if you haven't already, start verification process, and get some COB now while it's still cheap, doesn't need to be much.

oldish-fag here. bought in at 250 sats

I'll be past $1 by years end. it's gone through cycles like this since the beginning. at 180 sats i remember people saying it was a chinese scam-coin overvalued, no product etc.

if you could you should get Bogdanov to raise price to 100$ by end of week

This is the first time I've heard of this exchange. Are they the same people as Robinhood?

>next 3 years

Nobody is going to give a shit in 3 years

Sure think, kiddo.

is Justin Sun even real?

No, I wish they were. I've read a fair bit of differring opinions on the company when they were in the pre-ico phase, but I know normies will eat it up because "ZERO %" trading fees (even if they aren't the most legitimate).

Compare this piece of shit coin to a project like TAU.

shill me on tau then, friend.

desu, i know Sun's whitepaper is garbage. but i dont really care. normies hype into it and he's really good at hyping shit up through twitter. the kid doesn't even have a technical background. I doubt he even knows what a blockchain is.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This is copied coin for bubble.
Not bad coin, but not good sn ntch.

Justin Sun is Charlie Lee in disguise. Don't fall for it.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

AYYY! game.com is in English!

inverse.com/article/40034-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-china-endorsement

Partner company using tron backed by china gov.

Thats had english for awhile
Still waiting for me to be able to sign in to my tron.game.com account but I'm sure I will never since this is all a scam