Bitcoin misogyny

why are you doing this anons?
cbc.ca/news/business/bitcoin-s-gender-divide-could-be-a-bad-sign-experts-say-1.4458884

Let me guess
>WE DESERVE EQUAL SHARE WITHOUT ANY OF THE RISK

>"There are studies out there that suggest men are predisposed towards bubbles in a way that women are not."

Literally trying to imply that women are smarter for not investing in "bubbles."

Good, they can stay the fuck out then. That's just a nice way of them to say
>women are more risk adverse than men
the only reason they want in now is because the risk has gone down.

Can you please stop spamming the political bait? Thank you.

women will never understand the eternal struggle men face to get ahead and outcompete just to not end up a sexless loser

the "women are more risk averse than men" meme needs to die
women are not more risk averse
they are too myopic and stupid to recognize and account for real risks

Normie women are risk adverse and like leeching off of the financial risks men take. Muh security.

The 3% of us in crypto are literal female higher testosterone autists who are obsessed with the risk and tech. Normie women would ruin the market panic selling 5% dips.

Very true, thats why they get knocked up a deadbeat washed up former chad and have to raise the kid alone.

>CBC

Of course. I will vote for any politician who promises to cut off their tax funding.

kek was just reading this before i hopped on /biz. my fucking triggers

>could be a bad sign

of what? why is this bad?

It's like that one uncle that always shows up only during holidays to ask grandma for money.

Couldn't let us play video games and you got Trump. Now SJWs won't let us have crypto. Before it was shitposting, but now we can financially back our shitposts.

Had dinner with my friend a couple of weeks ago. I told her to buy XMR for a safe bet or LINK for a moon mission. Talked to her a couple of days ago. "Did you buy Link?", "No, but I told my dad and my brother about it and they bought already and have made money!"

I don't know why this happens this way.

>Canadian "economists"

She did exactly what you'd expect a woman to do, she told other people. So at least she's good for something.

WHO THE FUCK CARES! waaaaaaaa everyone is always crying. You want to know why things suck its because we started caring about what the "others" think.

that's not a risk anymore thanks to daddy gov.

open bob

>One reason is the well-documented lower risk tolerance of female investors. In other words, if women aren't getting involved, it's likely too risky, this line of thinking suggests

nice science lady

There are a few women who post on biz and are hot as fug. Everything is gonna be fine.