Will it consolidate?

Looking at the chart for LINK and it looks like there could be a correction in the next few days. I'd like to get in for $1.00 or less.

How likely is that

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Highly un

of course, its going to 15 cents

Depends on tomorrow to be honest, if its gonna retrace under one it would have to be tomorrow, if it doesn't retrace tmr it will never go back to one.

I'd also like to get more at less than $1.00. Too bad it's literally never going to happen. These "corrections" are just people getting scared, selling all of their shit, and then buying it back up and putting the price exactly where it was before. LINK has held value extremely well over these "corrections". It's only getting higher. Who gives a shit if you get in at $1 compared to $1.30 when it will be at least $20 by EOY

Why would this happen tomorrow?

How exactly did you determine it's due for a correction? Order book is starting to look healthier on the buy side now that sells are drying up. There may be a slight pull back if we don't break resistance at .0012 (LINK/ETH), but I can't imagine you're going to see lower than .00095

Basically 0% unless there's a mini crash like today.

It won't go lower than 8.5k, maybe 8.4k sats.

LINK will hit $2 the day after tomorrow.

I determined by looking at the progression of the price over the last month or so. If you check the lowest price each dip, and assume that we reached a high point yesterday, if we follow the same patter we will see a consolidation to around $1.10-1.15

The price is dropping already

Sorry I meant

for

Thanks, just bought 100k

>I'd like to get in for $1.00 or less.
I check this board only on average about once a week, and I keep seeing these exact same threads but there is a trend... As time goes on the price keeps going higher and higher.
>I'd like to get in for $0.15 or less.
>I'd like to get in for $0.20 or less.
>I'd like to get in for $0.30 or less.
>I'd like to get in for $0.50 or less.
>I'd like to get in for $0.75 or less.
You guys are silly. Just put some in already

Already have. Believe in this so much I want the price to drop so I can have moar ChainLink

The price is dropping, prepare to accumulate

On second thought I see the price dropping to about .85-.90 over the next few days, and then pushing for $2.

Screencap this

When it goes to 50 bucks per link in June, you'll feel silly for worrying about a 25c difference in be price.
You'll feel even sillier if it only dips to 1.10$ and you only buy in with half your funds.

WHY DID I GO ALL IN AT 1.30

we're at 1.30 dude

About to buy 16k stinky linkies. Nervous as fuck. Tell me its gonna be ok guys. My precious eth could 2x overnight!! WTF do I do?

because you didn't listen to the stinkies who told you to buy at every price point below $1 and now you're fomoing in finally.

you can wait a little bit until LINK/ETH goes up again.

but yeah, it's gonna be okay either way

I bought in at $1.42, and I still hope we go back down to $0.80 so I can buy more.

That exact question was in the discord group a few hours ago. And it was answered.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

wasn't 1.42 the exact top? How did you make this mistake? And what makes you think you are not doing one right now?

fuck off pajeet

I wanted to buy LINK at any price, because I had none. At that time I hadn't studied the graph at all, I just knew I wanted to buy.

now this. That's the spirit. :D

How much more are you willing to buy?

>0.80
please, 10k dream

Only 2k more, but I am a poorfag, and also buying ENG and DBC

Wish I could be a LINK General though