sso.coss.io/api/invite/966LFFV0UI
sso.coss.io/api/invite/XGQCR51MI5
sso.coss.io/api/invite/R9KAM0YFVV
sso.coss.io/api/invite/J56UHFZ0OM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

out of all the exchange tokens coss is the most unique IMO

-50% revenue split GUARANTEED by smart contract
-Fiat gateway confirmed, dividends from that as well
-the fact that dividends are paid directly in traded coins means you are essentially passively building an index-fund, any of those coins can moon and increase your dividend yield
-COSS is designed specifically to NOT be a security, and is planning on becoming SEC compliant, these are huge if we are thinking long term and about institutional money
- A WORKING merchant POS system from the Veros days, literally its all there, all the infrastructure, everything, they just have to market it
-plans for a crowdfunding platform, from which dividends will also be paid

COSS is absolutely huge, its not just an exchange, its truly trying to be the "crypto one stop solution". I think, as long as the dev team remains competent, COSS will be one of the biggest coins of 2018 and beyond, so please dont shit it up with referral threads like these

I've been shilling it to normies but only 3 want to make money so far

people don't get investing ahead, they want to invest without any of the risk and it just doesn't work like that. Yeah, COSS has alot of work to be done as an exchange but if it was a good exchange the price would reflect it already. If they dont come now they will when it hits $10, and imo it will still be early even then

how can the 50% split be guaranteed by a smart contract if the exchange is not limited to ETH?

Use Gate.io instead !
gate.io/signup/887533
0.0% fees

sso.coss.io/api/invite/6KLMWSOJOQ

Nice looking exchange I must say

Bumping COSS thread

Comfiest hold in crypto outside of ETH

Fuck I guess I might as well while I'm here
sso.coss.io/api/invite/AX717IJSWN

non erc's are converted to ETH and sent through the DAO smart contract, along with ERC20's, pic related its what my dividend page looks like rn

Yall are going to be moderately wealthy

Thanks dude - literally just started checking out COSS 30 mins ago, this came at a great time. I'm sold

bump. this shit is going to send us all to the fucking ferarri moon

sso.coss.io/api/invite/X7IQN7Y6W9

God bless all yall COSS hodlers, we're gonna make it friends

Fuck. buying in. Should have listened last week. Sending some eth sheckles now.

you're going to make it user

glad to help user

Have a decent stack just over 500. Am I going to make it Bros?

Use mine too lets get rich together.
sso.coss.io/api/invite/D2J51ZQI9B

please dont make this another kuckkoin, coss actually has potential

Have used yours user.

Here is mine...
sso.coss.io/api/invite/G5KAR1M1ES

Those ridiculous kucoin threads helped them gain traction, and it will do the same thing for COSS. get used to it. But this bitch it TAKING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Already stocked up on COSS. They need to hurry up with the new UI. The current graphs and charts they have are so damn ugly. They also need more coins.

Yea those made me buy KCS at first. Glad I did.

thats really cool actually im in

sso.coss.io/api/invite/8XWCFM41R5

it looks so sexy, pic related
that's outdated and doesn't even include fiat or other dividends,

Dude Coss blows so far-Kucoin said my transaction was a success and the blockchain confirmed it but yet NOTHING deposited on Coss yet-I know they have had issues the pass fews days with volume, but they sent me a ticket confirmation email saying action wouldn't be taken for probably 7 to 10 days. I'm not gonna make it. Lmao Tons of people have had this problem-its been like 35 hours so far. I really hope they get their shit together!

yeah they got pretty sidelined by the sudden explosion in volume

sso.coss.io/api/invite/VQZH3ZB2D2

ty to anyone that uses it

sso.coss.io/api/invite/AZN1TDXD1Y

Use mine baby.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/1FAO413B1N

No one actually participates in these right? what kind of absolute retard would?

Casting my wish for 1 referral
sso.coss.io/api/invite/N3UFS22NI4

The smart money bought in months ago.

The fact that it's exploding now before we even get the UI update can only mean good things going forward. Once the backend is upgraded and API implemented, the bots are gonna send this shit through the stratosphere.

Last chance for sub $2 COSS boyos.

dividends on fiat will be a fucking regulatory nightmare, never going to happen

there's a reason why most of their staff is compliance people, also coss is in singapore so everything's alot simpler there, awaiting MAS regulation announcement.

I'll sign up with whoever gives me recommendation for at least 2 other coins besides COSS that I should buy to go 2-3x within the next month

Both are on coss

HGT and DAT

I have no need for a referal just pay it foward

Will do then
How much do you have invested in each of those?

I have 200,000 HGT so about 10k

what about DAT?
It's higher market cap and has had less 1H/24H/7D movement

They've already fielded some ideas on this. Dividends in fiat will most likely end up earning holders "USDCOSS" coins, which like Tether will be pegged to the dollar. One extra transaction, 0.02% in fees, and you're free and clear on regulatory nightmare.

Taxes, on the other hand, are probably gonna be something worth hiring a professional over.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/EHFYDWEOYK

use this

COSS looks nice

sso.coss.io/api/invite/966LFFV0UI

Here’s mine

i cant wait until this becomes a thing and tether implodes and coss becomes the fiat peg of choice

my referral
sso.coss.io/api/invite/XGQCR51MI5

You won't live offa them dividends but youll at least get a nice bonus every week from jacking off

Coming from a poor 3k Coss pajeet tho

sso.coss.io/api/invite/R9KAM0YFVV

This is the link you wanna ref with to vibrate through walls

Thanks to all cool anons who use my ref
sso.coss.io/api/invite/J56UHFZ0OM