ZRX MOON PARTY

WERE ON BITFINEX BOYS THIS SHIP IS GOING TO $10 END OF MONTH

gee whiz

Bought in yesterday brodiepie

/comfy/

MISSED THE ENTRY I JEWED MYSELF TRYING TO GET IN UNDER 6k AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Up 400% on this bad boy in a couple weeks. Still a looong way to go before I'm considering selling.

holy fuck, hold that shit with iron fists ur gonna make it

its just the beginning. most biz fags are just starting to hear about it. and don't even start about when the normies get wind of it

It's barely 1/500 of a single ETH.

We've been trading shitcoins for years, and it isn't gonna stop anytime soon. There will be different exchanges, different coins....

But the ZRX protocol will be used as the rails to move money around. I think if this world of P2P exchanges comes true, ZRX should be worth AT LEAST 10% of ETH... which would put the price at ~$110

I just got approved for a $40,000 loan and my intent is to put it all on ZRX. The interest rate is 32% APR and the monthly payment rate is $1400/month for 3 years. God help me.

that is a really fucking terrible idea

you will earn it back in fucking three days

Bro . what the fuck are you doing.

> Learn the rule of 72.
> Get out of debt.
> Save some money in a emergency fund.

Then spend your leftovers on internet moniez

I love ZRX and all but please reconsider this

t. poorfag

Who else hodling since

How to ruin your life in one step: The post

he's right user, you better start wageslaving to pay off that 40,000 immediately. should only take you 5 or 10 years. only then will you be able to safely invest in this once in a lifetime bull market that could end any month now

kek, okay

17k ZRX, I should/shoulda put 1 of my 2 remaining BTC in this...

>a-a-always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says r-r-r-right?
The money will be in my account tomorrow. Please I need this send good thoughts my way. I don't wait to die yet but I'll probably kill myself if ZRX doesn't 2X by the end of this month since I have less than $200 to my name and there's no fucking way I can make those monthly payments. I'll start going to church tomorrow.

If you're not LARPing, I'll pray for you.

Fortune Favors the bold, God Speed.

See you on the moon ;)

godspeed you magnificent retard

just use a credit card lol

SCAM COIN DONT BUY
SCAM COIN DON'T BUY
SCAM COIN
SCAM
SCAM COIN
SCAM
SCAM ALERT
SCAM ALERT

>Was working a shitty job that ate up all my time during the ico sign up

THE REGRET GROWS EVERY DAY

10$ End of month, congrats.

Pump n dump group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier. Next pnd in ~41 hours. Join here to get in on it!

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Wants to moon, brings the heaviest bags. You doin this wrong my son.

ugh is it too late to put a BTC on this?

$10+ short term, $30-50 eoy

user. it's at an all time high. please reconsider.

Sold this at 1.5, should I buy back in? Would feel bad accepting I fucked up.

Could this add some weight to the rumour that ZRX will be the next coin on coinbase?

general rule of investing is put as much in as you would feel ok with if it mooned, and ok with if you lost it all.

maybe. the coinbase guys really love ZRX

Holy fuck mate, don't do this. You'll buy at an ATH, and you'll regret holding bags when it dumps hard. Think over this, and never use your loans to invest in anything.

this is an obvious scam. i feel bad for you. but ultimately your money will fall into our pockets

kek

Hey man I'm rooting for you to get sick gains but this is the most pointlessly dangerous way. Good luck user

you're gonna make it

ZRX would be pretty out of place with big coins like BTC, ETH, and LTC. Although I do hear that the ZRX team and have coinbase connections

Normies will buy like crazy when this si listed on Coinbase (confirmed).

Worst case scenario leave the country and work minimum wage for cash somewhere with lax immigration like Europe. Don't kill yourself over FIAT bro. Good luck, if you have to hold over a month just disappear. Zrx will rise hugely over time

I'm going for it. Local catholic church is 6 blocks away. Will post portfolio update of gains or losses on January 31st. Might take up the suggestion to leave the country and try to weasel my way out of paying the 1st month if anything. See you on the other side brothers.

If you're not larping post proof w/ date and make a trip so you can update us. Either way you'll be a fucking Veeky Forums legend.

>I'm so good at making money I need to borrow it
Hahahaha, these always make me laugh. If you are actually good at trading you can start with ~0.1 BTC and do fine, you only need that much because of the initial transfer fee.

Take screenshots. This could be a legendary biz meme if true. zrx boys support you

Do it, post proof, and I guarantee you Veeky Forums will at least pay off your first month or two.

god speed brotha