This fucking thing sucks

Everything is mooning except for the coin that is literally a fucking space ship

I like to think it's refueling.

xlm already mooned you idiot

Thx Bought 1 mil

where are the announcements, the social media presence, the updates, for fuck sake

You'll be real upset tomorrow when this moons

user, you can either wait and reap the rewards of the upcoming moon mission in the next week or so, or you can sell with minimal profit, or at a loss, chase pumps at ATH and lose more money. Your choice, just stop fucking crying about XLM, there's a reason IBM is invested in it, a reason why they are partnering with FairX, a reason why it has had tons of positive mainstream media exposure, just give it some time.

Pump n dump group here. Pumped STU to 300% profit earlier, Next pnd in ~40 hours. Join here to get in on it

discord(dot)gg(slash)pXz4XuU

Shut the fuck up

I'm considering selling at a loss for some short term moon missions, convince me otherwise.

Theyre busy making an actual product. XLM is the most undervalued and least hyped coin in the top 10. When the FairX beta leaks start this thing is going to go parabolic.

You'll be mad at yourself if it moons after you sell, which it wont

i'm selling it's already confirmed it will never break 4400 again. do the same guys, don't risk this.

We're going up boys, the meme triangle prophecy will be fulfilled.

Hello fellow cuckolds. How do you do?

>it's already confirmed it will never break 4400 again

lol you guys are so full of shit.

y'all are just impatient. it's only january 8th. this is going to be a long year. calm the fuck down.

what program/website is that?

What the FUCK did you expect from a liberal SJW coin?!

*hugs without consent*

Don't let the XLM FUD win

DOT will save you, its the bnb of cryptopia only at 20million marketcap!

>guys, don't risk this

Where do you think you are?
Are you lost?

I took a small position on the circle hoping for a good bounce, but held instead. It stabilized near 4250 sat and is in a very healthy position to moon should the IBM/FairX news come to light.

It is not a bad coin to own right now. On a TA perspective, there is no reason for the coin to drop further. From a fundamental perspective, it only has upward growth.

*hugs you without consent*

Tomorrow might give this Soviet Shit Ship a boost

This. FFS buy low sell high. A coin going sideways is a good thing you fucking cucks especially when the project is making their own fucking exchange holy shit you have to be retarded to miss this.

Tradingview.com

Same

DO SOMETHING ALREADY