WTF IS GOING ON?

WTF IS GOING ON?

Can someone please explain why this scamcoin is mooning?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just wait for those sell walls to push it right back down

ark is the personal ATM for that whale

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/

moon, hop on board before it's too late. going to 15 bytomorrw

lmao oh deluded arkie. god bless you

kek this isn’t mooning, it’s just getting started.

all fud destroyed
clear vision revealed
ark to the sky

You must be missing out kuk

literally every time we've gone to 60k we get pushed back down by the whale, he's not letting this coin go anywhere and is too autistic to realize he's hurting the coin long term

you must be new to Ark

just watch. gon get BTFO by the wharu

look at stats value faggot. this shit coin is retarded

>not getting gains as fast as you’d like
>the whales are autistic and will kill the coin

Chill out user, it’s all good.

is new getting it at 1.34?

>as fast as you’d like
the whale has been suppressing the price for half a year
have you not been paying attention?
I just want him to leave

trump made weed illegal again so all the stuttering potheads are forced to get back to work

lol that a normie price entry

already sub-60k, going right back down

who knows. the concept of the coin is fundamentally flawed. theyre building a product that just wont need to exist. theer arent going to be 10s of different blockchains you need to interact with, there won't even be 5. outsode of exchanges people only bother using 2 or 3 day to day, and only a very tiny niche of people go outside of those, meaning the reach of ark is going to be an even tinier % of that already niche nerdy market.

with second-layers and cross-chain interaction possible directly on those second layers, who wants to waste time with a middleman blockchain with its own token?

ARK is more than just smartbridges my dude

it might be, but every other feature has a 0 chance of adoption anyway. alts are just a dime a dozen these days.

Arkies convince me why I should own ARK instead of ICON? Are you telling me ARK performs its purpose better, than ICX?

>ethereum network without all of the bloat being on the main chain isn't worth adopting

I think Push Button Deployable Blockchains will be its biggest feature and I think that's what they're pushing the most
what coins do you hold? not trying to argue just want to know what you think might be a good hold for the future

There isn't one, literally everything's pumped and arkies are so deluded they think their little token is a unique snowflake rising above the market. (its not)