XRP holders are intelligent

What other coins do you hold or will buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REQ, DBC easy 50% profit
Get in while you still can

i literally only hold ripple. bitcoin is finished. it's had 10 years to scale and now women are runining it. bitcoin cash wont scale either. it's done. the dream is dead. the banks will win again so might as well profit off of it.

The absolute state of XRP holders.

Wabi
Qash

Thank me later

dgb, pivx, stratis, neo, eos, kyber, ark, steem, link

Ethereum neo cardano tronix enigma chainlink

I'm in 25k each Dragonchain, Cardamom, and Qash

centralized jew coin. Fuck off.

XRP holders think they are intelligent

>dbc
>not 50x profit

XRP is guaranteed to pump further. It's a staple in my portfolio.

What are the best wallets to buy coins?

go buy coins with exodus and store them in localbitcoin website

> 50% XRP
>20% ICX
>15% REQ
>15% XLM

Ignore the youngfags who think a couple of months is a long period of time chasing scamcoins like Tron. Ignore the oldfags who think BTC or LTC is gonna be the future.

Buy shit that solves real world problems.

Hahahahahhahahahah hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

LEND, ARCT, and KIN

XRP, XLM and XMR are all safe bets and suitable for user's with deeper pockets.

Nevermind the cancerous /pol/tards who are working with pennies, lol. In that case, shitcoins might be more suitable.

i wish i had more wabi

Lel

WTF is happening to this coin, I bought the dip yesterday and was hoping to sell it around 17000 sats then move on. I woke up earlier this night and it was way down so I sold, now it's soon below the dip even.

wtf. Is it because normies didn't like it as expected when it got listed on coinbase?

haha this is your avg poorfag crypto investor. We aren't in a bubble yet boys.

Still not too late to long 0x coin.
Comfy hold since 50 cents here.

50 cents here too, 0x sounds about right

It’s going back to 50 cents.

He was trying to withdraw. Doesn't qualify.

But... I thought Ripple would tripple?

Just wait a few more weeks for when Ethfinex goes public and sites like Radar Relay get more people. Gonna be comfy as fuck.

I must admit, I thought this coin would moon today. I was happy when I had auto bought the dip when I got up.

Very disappointing. But hey, see it from the normie point. Why invest in something that's so unsafe as crypto for only expecting it to double in value. Then stocks are far better. You want this shit to moon, that's why you do it

To triple from here Ripples market cap would have to surpass bitcoins. Not happening any time soon.

pls be real

>Can't read
>The state of Veeky Forums

0x is ZRX you monkey knuckler, not fucking ripple. No wonder hardly anyone on biz buys it. They can't figure the coin out.

>Coinmarketcap's decision to exclude Korean prices from the displayed XRP price made the price appear to drop, likely triggering some panic selling.

XRP isn't a crypto newfag.

Sure about that? I'll take my actual picture of the market vs some imaginary lines some tweener faggot drew

>XRP holders are intelligent
>none of them realize the token is useless
>intelligent
You're some of the biggest idiots in the sphere right now. At least Justin Sun WANTS his coin to do something.

ah so this was what that shit was all about, coingekko too gave this insane price on them until last night it was always 2k sats more than it actually went for. I thought they were shilling for it
semantics nigger

His coin did something, it made me about 4k in a pump & dump to put into ICX. I'll buy it if it goes back under .10, but its not a hold coin because its a tweener scamcoin.

well I wouldn't mind if it went down to 10 cents again, and we could redo this lol

lel it's not a scamcoin, but it's definitely overly ambitious. that chink it's going anywhere thus not a scam.

No, XRP is literally not a crypto. Crypto currencies operate on proof. XRP is based on trust.

RippleNet is literally a chain of blocks and XRP is RippleNet's native currency. How is it not a cryptocurrency? Because it's not "minable"?

Because environmentally exhaustive proof of work algorithm is the future, right? kek

yes we all know that.. where do you think you are? ffs

>RippleNet is literally a chain of blocks

God I hate you newfags. You're all fucking retarded. Read a whitepaper, learn wtf crypto currency fucking is. Also see

RippleNet is based on very legitimate validators e.g. Microsoft and MiT. As time goes on, more will be added and RippleNet will become more decentralized.

This. I also only hold XRP. I believe XRP and XMR will be the only survivors of the Crypto-culling. Think XRP will go up more, and I have no use for the black market, so I only hold XRP.

A court order can compel the ledger to revert transactions or confiscate coins.

If that happens you have a fork in the blockchain and it’s literally dead.

Why not come up with a valid intelligent response and show me how I'm wrong? Calling me a newfag doesn't cut it, buddy.

Holy fucking r*ddit batman

It's a comfy feel, sitting on an ripple, knowing its gonna win out in the long run.
It's dirt cheap, anyone who doesnt buy at least 50 is just a complete moron. Long term hold for 3x gains absolute minimum

I linked you to a post that defined why XRP isn't a crypto.

>surely picking validators based on subjective merit won't lead to problems
>what is government and banking

>A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets.

You you left out is there is required proof to validate and secure the transactions. That's where XRP is not a crypto. That's the part you guys keep failing to understand.

> n...n...not a crypto...

Who cares. It's better than anything else out there and will be the next world reserve currency. Load your bags now so you don't have to wage-cuck for it in a few years.

Jesus Christ, you just don't get it. It's this trustless proof that makes a blockchain a blockchain. Centralized consensus like in XRP is just a database. This isn't a technological breakthrough, its just modern financial systems.

Bitcoin and all the other cryptos had 8 years to get their shit together and all they could do was fork, fork, ICO, fork, ICO. XRP is winning BECAUSE it is centralized. XRP gets tested, improved, tested, improved, tested, improved. Now it's an unstoppable weapon.

Yes, transactions are validated and secured by Ripple's validators. You're arbitrarily adding requirements to what classifies as a cryptocurrency and what doesn't.

Basically this.

XRP is a long term hodl.

Do you want an easy 3 or 4x profit?
Then buy and hodl
Every month we're getting more and more news of it being integrated into real life.
Just look at the normie news that hit a bit ago about people with chips in them that can pay for shit with xrp

why go for 3x XRP when you can 20x XLM

people are dumb

XRP is headed to $1,000 with a $50 Trillion market cap. It's the next world reserve currency.

This guy gets it.

Sold half of my stack today and bought more LINK. This shit isn't even crypto.

Yes, that's true. They understand the real system, while BTC and eth holders are still running behind a dream which already is over.
Beside xrp will hold Petro and if available Putins Coin and Coin of Israel.

Toastwallet to store your XRP. Buy them from an exchange like Bitstamp or Binance and then transfer them to your toastwallet.

Or you can just make a new transaction to
send from A to B. Accomplishing the same thing without a fork.

do I have to pay 20 XRP to transfer to toast wallet?

Holdings as % of total portfolio in USD

XRP: 43%
XRL: 19%
ETH: 17%
1ST: 9%
XEL: 5%
GNO: 4%
STRAT: 3%

Portfolio value $286,800. Total profit 1434%
Plan to get more 1st, XRL, ETH and add MSP to holdings

DBC is the most intelligent coin.

I got myself some LALA. Currently in ICO and you can get an easy 10x out of this.

Use my ref code to get a 5% bonus on your purchase: tokensale dot lalaworld dot io / register / IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0

How does one go about calculating a coins maximum potential price? For example many people saying XRP could never explode into the hundreds of dollars as that would result in a market cap in the trillions.

Bancor, haven't invested in something this heavy since XRP

>Jewish origins
>Creator of the Euro
>infowars.com/bancor-the-name-of-the-global-currency-that-a-shocking-imf-report-is-proposing/
(Article from 2010)
>first project to automate exchanges and remove bidding

The beast wont be stopped once its awoken

Last year the brainlets here said ETH could never reach $100 because it would surpass BTC market cap.
Guess what, it hit $700 and BTC hit $20,000

XRP is going to triple figures and it will be $10 before the end of January. The majority of shitbirds on this board are going to lose money chasing and holding the biggest dogshit shitcoins going around just like the generation before them in July 2017.

A few of us are going to compound our profits into the millions.

Thanks for the response, I'm not really debating that point, I'm HODLing XRP atm because I believe it has potential, i just wanna know how you can go about calculating a coins potential price? or do you believe that any coin can reach any price, so long as it has the relevant support?

Talking sense. Just buy ICX, XRP and stop checking CMC every fucking day.

Yeah, that's what they said about it surpassing ETH. And it is still legit bigger than ETH despite CMC cumfuckery.

Consider this:
The entire crypto market cap hits 10 trillion. XRP manages to hold 15% of the share of that. Each XRP will be worth $42.

It doesnt even have to be number 1 to achieve that. Just by crypto in general increasing and XRP increasing its market share of that marginally.

Now think much bigger and that's where this beast is going.

xrp, xmr, nav, (ark)

You should take the staple out of your portfolio and use it to keep your retarded mouth shut.

Ven just been outed as scamcoin sell bags now quick!!!

Hey, what issue of Economist was this?

you fucks just hate making money?

They hate making money which is why they don't go into because muh pajeets.

So many people selling their XRP to buy FLASH
FLASH seems to be killing Raiblocks and Ripple

i made the switch a little earlier. dumped my ripple at ~+180% and 2x my 0x stack