How much will I need for staking?

How much will I need for staking?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EOY 2018 prediction is $250.00

Pick your goal, divide by 250, buy that number of ENG

Enigma has staking ? How does it work ?

Wish I had more...

Masternodes

Masternode is 25k I believe

$0.50 -> $250 in 12 months for a literally useless ERC20 token from a team riding on the name of the school they went to.

Pic relevant.

Someone told me I needed 20k, I don’t have a fucking clue how masternodea/staking works! Could someone explain?

hmm, i thought it was actually quite useful. destroy my understanding if you'd like.

We're at $6.50 brainlet.

Well fuck I only have 1.6k I thought I was going to make it but it looks like I'm not even close. I should have enough to join a pool I guess if we get decent price appreciation.

It has good privacy and speed features, however there is a coin with all this but VERIFIED masternodes like banks but it runs through vpn and tor to be user still.

1 trillion

Nice portfolio man. Keep putting more cash in and you will make it.

when did you start trading?

With the exception of LINK miring that portfolio

A week ago with $1000, /pol/ Veeky Forums bizugee no bully

I’m in it for the memes...

dont worry man. ENG will reach Dash levels when it comes to price. Thats a nice potential 30K right there.

Not with the number of coins in circulation. 20-30 tops by end of year unless if they really build some hype, then maybe 50 tops.

Seems like this shitcoin is only good for going sideways and crashing.

I want to believe the shill but the market keeps saying the opposite

Why would you not want LINK? It's a fucking rocketship.

Are you retarded?

It has a comfy support floor but growth is def slower than the other moon missions right now.

It has not been decided yet!

[–]guyzys 14 points 18 days ago

Allowing nodes to stake tokens and run computations is at the heart of our network. This is the main mechanism to incentivize players and ensure correct execution. So we’re definitely planning that for 2018 in one of the early iterations of the network.

As to how many tokens - Enigma has a fixed amount of 150M tokens. These are the only tokens that will ever exist to maintain the utility and security of our network. In such a system, it only makes sense to have a dynamic amount set as the required stake, in order to maintain the fine balance between security and decentralization.

For example, the number will differ based on how many nodes are present in the network - whether it’s 1K, 10K, 100K or more. Our working plan is to model (based on simulations) the right initial number, and allow the network to vote on changes.

I already made 3x gains on this coin. Let me guess, you think verge is not a shitcoin.

my man

This
>another erc20 clone shit with 3 random campus students hyping on the name of
university
>main guy even tried talking technical shit on IOTA and got quickly wreked by one of the math geniuses on IOTA foundation

>ENG devs have never talked about IOTA

MIT has though and it's all true

media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

Vitalik Hates IOTA also

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/72l7kp/why_i_find_iota_deeply_alarming_eth_core_dev/

>he didn't go to a top 10 school

Interesting the only fud they can come up with is the fact that it's ERC-20 & trying to spin the fact they went to MIT in a negative light...

This is the one I'm betting it all on and hoping it will make me less poor.

is vitalik really following the enigma guy on twitter?

Yes, Vitaliks unconditional love for enigma confirmed!

Same here

i would like to know where you learned about all the coins i want to invest in before i knew about them.

Clear

The amount needed for masternodes isn't known yet, i also bought 20k to be sure, it's my only bag i'm planning to long term hold.