ChadFolio thread - no sub 5 figure shitfolios allowed

Finally after blue balling me all week, finally passed into $50k. Not expecting that to stay there for long, but whatever.
Probably going to reduce my alt positions a bit into ETH, and add another shitcoin with a portion of the profits when the bull market settles. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been a decent week. I change coins constantly so no point showing the list. I'll be in the 1 BTC club tomorrow.

kek you made 27 cents good jon retard

Overall happy but wish TRON would moon again

You’ll be rich from Engima alone, bro

Damn, nice solid gains all week. Mine has been a little more violent. Also, it looks like we had completely different days on the 5th.

Are you blind? That's .975 bitcoin. I actually made about $4000.

It will, give it a week or two

If TRON moons to 2000 sats I'll go from 1.5 to 3 BTC.

Come on my lil chink you can do it

Pretty comfy, making a bunch off COLX staking but need to redistribute soon.

Started with 14 grand in December.

VEN should definitely hit $10 so that'll put me at 6 figures.

RCN fully launches in April so maybe that'll skyrocket.

I don't like holding too many coins.

Shit. Forgot the pic

Hoping the GainCube can get me a folio as healthy as yours user.

What should i go all in on?

How am I doing boys? I've nearly doubled my portfolio in the one week of investing

I might quit work next month

ICX or BAT would be the safest profitable all ins. VEN or XLM for higher risk/reward.

All pretty solid picks, just don’t forget to take profits at some point from those alt positions.

Fuck, man you’re going to rich as fuck. Have fun quitting user.

For sure but I plan on holding NEO and ICX long term. I feel like investing in any infrastructure will be a safe bet to weather any major correction. I see the value of going all in on a fotm shitcoin but I've been getting steady decent gains with the possibility of multiple moon shots in the near future.

I need to dump my LTC from my mining days. Just waiting on the next pump...

Any advice on what to put it into?

>people will fall for this

How much do you think my portfolio will be worth in a week?

>that coss
congrats user, I sold mine at 30 cents. Hoping it will dip to $1 again, am buying 20k if it does.

If you’re looking for long term I’d say (from what you don’t already have) ENG, ICX, ZRX, NAS, LINK, REQ, HST, AST,CLOAK, QSP, and maybe FUN are worth looking into.

>3 figures

>If you’re looking for long term I’d say (from what you don’t already have) ENG, ICX, ZRX, NAS, LINK, REQ, HST, AST,CLOAK, QSP, and maybe FUN are worth looking into.

What do you think about UKG?

bnty

Thanks user. All of those except AST, CLOAK, and QST are on my research list. I'm already diversified so much, so I'd like to go balls deep in a project. If you could pick one or two from your list, which would you pick?

Same here OP, just rode KCS, NEO, and ICX to 50k. Was 10k two months ago, this feels unreal

REQ Brah

ENG, REQ, and ICX are the ones I already have. NAS is likely going to be my next addition, I need to research CLOAK some more but I’m pretty interested in that one too.

Chadfolio reporting in.

Daily reminder that diversification is a meme

Yh If there is one coin I’m not selling it’s this one. All about them comfy dividends, imagine when the fiat gateway takes off !!!

Going to move all my zclassic into lisk right after the snapshot is taken.

>finally hit 100k
>everyone on Veeky Forums has portfolios worth over a million now

fucking kill me already

about 140k worth, havent updated my blockfolio in months

were you the dude that was spamming Veeky Forums with icon threads for months on end?

No I only made a couple, more should have listened

God speed to you user

am I good Veeky Forums?

>0 ICX

no, youre not fucking good user

People with over 1 million... How did you do it? Just get a 10x then another 10x?

That was supposed to be a gif, here's the actual gif

Anybody know if UKG is a good pick?

It's dipped after its recent moon, I'm wondering if this is a good entry

nice user, just hit 50k today myself. really nervous as fuck. 100k seems so doable and after that momentum could take me even further. just feels like there isn't enough time

i feel awful all the time

really need one coin to go all in on because I only have like $780, any suggestions?

Just went straight with a x100 like a boss

No shitfolios in my thread!
REEEEE

We're all going to make it

i wouldnt go all in, even with a smaller amount.

i'd go 50/50 if it was my stack. and i'd buy more link and icx and just hold

or, you can chase some pumps for a faster buck but you might get wrecked.

hodl has worked much better for me mid-long term compared to hunting pumps. some guys are good at that shit tho. the thing is, you have a smaller amount which is fine, but youre easily shaken out if you keep chasing pumps and losing

lol'd

How the hell are you down on enigma?

Clearly not a truechad

Am I gonna make it 1/2

Nah, Delta's just fucking it up.
I actually got in at a dollar, and shorted and tried swing trading some ENG raising the avg buy price. Either way I'm still sittin pretty.

Sup

2/2

I've hit the level of comfyness that shouldn't even be possible.

i fucking hate zclassic, its the only red in my portfolio and i keep buying at shit times

>larp thread

Look at this big dick portfolio. Come get on a real Chad cock

Literally just bought 12500$ btc
shill me coins to switch to

I was thinking 10-20% ETH
20-30% ICX (too late?)
10-20% Some chink coin (tron or dbc?)
5-10% DOGE (Made me a fortune in 2014)

No idea what else

Correct me if i'm being retarded

20% NEO
20% ETH
15% COSS, RLC, ODN, NEBL

You're welcome.

You could get ICX instead of any of them also, it's a good coin that will go up bigly in future.

>bignoting himself with low 6 figures

Everybody laugh

Gaincube will remain dead for a while, icx is where is at.

15% each?
Thanks I'll research these

So will Ethereum despite being slow to it, idk about anything else though

Bitcoin needed for chad portfolio

If I wasn’t lazy as fuck and the Ethereum network/binance weren’t complete shit right now, I’d probably dump 50-75% of my ENG into ICX. Hoping there’s an ICX dip and the network/exchanges get their shit together so I can. But, I’m not going to worry about it if I can’t.

I fucking hate everyone in this thread you are all going to be rich as fuck and I'm going to buy your ICO bags and love it.

Same here with VEN!

The crashening of 1/9/18

Never forget

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Will I make it lads?

Will i make it Veeky Forums?

no

Pic attached

Needs more icon

may not be making fast gains like the rest of biz. But I'm pretty comfy none the less.

Am I the only one on this board who doesn't just buy biz groupthink memes? Why the fuck do 80% of you have the same shitcoins?

Hows this?