Shill me a fucking coin that can 50x

Shill me a fucking coin that can 50x

All I ever see being shipped on here are coins with fucking 500M-5B caps already

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sugar-exchange/#charts
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg?source=linkShare-d8c5ee0a881f-1515479925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SGR
BBT
PFR

I just bought FUDD on ED. Total shitcoin but hasn't mooned yet.

not seeing anything good in 1-10m right now

Not a 50x but ELIX is an easy 10x

Closest thing to a guaranteed moon mission. Genuine use case and alpha works flawlessly. DYOR, and if you're interested join the discord. Dev is plenty active.

it was dumped by creator.

Vouching for BBT. Read their whitepaper, it's super thorough. They're likely gonna actually start their marketing methods and they're in beta.

Don't be a wagecuck

OPT

I got like a grand in this bitch so far only a few hundred in gainz.. maybe I'll put in a few more eth if you can shill me hard enuf

This, and the devs are actively suppressing the BBT price with huge sell walls to prevent overhype until the right time.

TRX & Dent. Two gems that is already making alot of people a shit load of money here. Real teams, real products.

BBT bump bbump

NAS will be the big winner. easy

Neo

Sumokoin

ITNS and AIR

Vericoin (VRC)
>Top 15 coin in 2014, now marinating under the radar at 300
>development team significantly enlarged, big roadmap for 2018
>Binary chain -- unique in the crypto-market (paired with VRM--VeriumReserve)
>proof-of-stake (earn interest for staking)
>only 30 million in issue
>about $1.50 each. chart coiling like a python. never seeing a dollar again
>returning to the top 100 is a 10x return
>returning to the top 15 is a 100x return

>TRX
>Real team, real product

No. That's exactly what TRX is missing. It's a fucking erc20 token and a shitty plagiarized white paper that's worth more than XMR and NEO right now

CoinMetro, get in while it's still cheap or lose out

Also ECC if you're feeling risky and ITNS

UFR
UFR
UFR

ditto UFR. i'm planning on it going 20x though. idk how you get in on 50x coins.

block.array

>Logo has ballsack on bottom.

No memecoins plz.

UFR. Unique target industry, low market cap and high circulating supply. Have been telling you guys this for weeks

WAN
It's not trading yet but the ICO raised 33MM and it's expected to start trading around 100-200MM market cap. Easily a 5B project.

Dent. Cheapest on Kucoin. Rising fast. Right. Now. :D

pajeet

Lul. Define cheapest.

agrello delta (dlt), 90 mil market cap, likely going to be some form of estonian coin. backed by lawyers/robots.

I got one that will 100x easy , DYOR Coin

PBL

Power Ledger will 100x over the next 18 months.

Litebitcoin my nigga

If Litecoin Plus can get pumped for no other reason than Litecoin being pumped, then Litebitcoin can be pumped when BTC pumps.

Less than 6 cents and a low circulating supply/market cap.

Strap in.

XLC and FLT

user, why don't you join the discord group?
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

Publica, but do your own research.

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only $25M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.
They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to increase as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients and their support function is almost non-existent.

The only downside with FlypMe is that they haven't added Monero yet. Zcash is there as a privacy option, but token holders have influence on which new coins are listed. And when Monero is listed, FlypMe will blow up in an instant.

You're fucking welcome.

$music is going 50x by EOY

This is why I browse this sub

Good info

PFR
HAT
HUSH
XBY (unironically)

There's a handful was it that hard

CAN canya it will 2x minimum this week

LINK is an easy 100x. Current market cap wont even matter when things go into motion

Nooo not yet. I only have 1k. Want to get 10k

HAT
LMC
SPANK

LINDA
MINT

thx for coinmetro looks real good

$50 billion market cap for LINK? Are you insane?

Don't listen to fools like this.

BBT

EBET

How high do you guys see VEN getting? Thinking bout going in

VEN is already big, so it's a bit pointless.

You want to get coins which are not hyped yet.

Get on QLC if you can get it between 0.6-0.7

This will go to atleast $5 shortly once news + exchanges hit (check the team). Remember once people start shilling the fuck out of a coin, alot of the hype is already priced in so dont get in.

PASC will pass XRB and IOTA

no one will see it coming

My NASser

From what I heard PASC is only so fast because it doesn't actually confirm the transaction or prevent double spending. Sounds like a shitcoin if I understand it correctly.

Why does such a service need a token/coin?

Check out Sugar Exchange.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sugar-exchange/#charts

Tiny market cap, development ahead of schedule and launching soon. Looks like something I'd use. 50x seems trivial for it this year.

When did you get in user? I almost got in at 5 cents but ended up buying most at 20. Whales prepumping it is a pretty good sign. I have some inside info too.

this is why they have the safebox which is cryptographically sealed to prevent double spending and tempering.

medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg?source=linkShare-d8c5ee0a881f-1515479925

See >They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

They were in business before the ICO, but given the rate of growth and the nature of the business, they needed large amounts of crypto reserves on hand, which required them to raise funds through the ICO. Exchanging tokens for parts of the profit.

The only purpose the tokens serve is as shares to receive dividends, and voting rights on important decisions to the platform.

FLASH will be the biggest winner in 2018. 25k Txns a second. Small community with the devs revamping their project for 2018. Alphabit is running the show on this coin.

Remember this post when you missed out on FLASH.

PASC
NAS
LINK
WABI

>ebay but you have to use weird crypto to PAY TO LIST anything
why would this catch on

BBT,CRED,PFR

PASC will do 72k tps

Zrx

FLT

Will do or can do? FLASH CAN do 25k Txn right now. Can will be scaled even higher, they have a stronger team than PASC and PASC still advertises on their site

"It is the first and only cryptocurrency to have broken the 100 transactions per second barrier!"

Lolz. FLASH will lap PASC coin and leave it in the dust

DP. It was already prepumped. The real pump hasnt begun.

BBT 3rd'd. Hold to a 200m cap, which will be easy by spring.

also curious to the answer to this.

XFT

Coin for Daily Fantasy Sports site.

Currently beta testing the site, mobile beta testing later this month. Marketing and awareness campaign just now starting. Full launch mid February.

Masternodes still relatively affordable at 5k coins if you get in quick. Slightly low ROI on them but there is 50% net revenue split similar to how exchange coins are operating.

Way lower market cap then any competitors and has been steadily grinding away at improvements and gaining traction.

Get in now for super easy 10x and eventually 50x after site launch and marketing hits full swing.

See It's like KCS. Except you're not getting cucked, and there's a real possibility that FlypMe will become market leader above Shapeshift when they list XMR. As of right now, they're approximately doubling their revenue each month, because Shapeshift is bleeding customers.

xby

why 18 months

No coin, just ICOs

Fud

CAPP

Guys buy CAG on kuckoin before chinks get it on OKEx. Its launching.

What do you guys think of qash?

ShipChain once token is released
then get it on ED as soon as you can

IMPENDING MOON: $CREA

just as good if not better than its competitor Po.et (400 million) but at LESS THAN 10 MILLION MARKET CAP right now.

mainnet just launched, great look, great idea, active devs, marketing is just beginning.

have a look and ship it

UFR

>still low market cap
>project marketing hasn’t ramped up yet
>not listed on major exchanges
>promising idea and solid white paper

>TFW i own NAS, BBT, and PFR and have been hodling
I think I'm gonna make it guys

Devs own 87% of tokens (per their own site!)

careful

FLASH

no it really was

and monero has a fucking ass, your point?

Dent mooning is a whale pump n dump scheme u brainlet, go back to sleep
>enjoy those odorous bags

How many Flyps do I need to get some sort of dividend? Or have dividends not started yet?

ETHBET - Small supply/Small market cap big potential

I mean to reply to fuck

I would go FLASH. Second coming of RaiBlocks. 25k/txns a second. Only on one exchange currently

Sorry just saw this. I got in at .4 so not quite as early. I'd love to hear that inside info though haha.

You're right, 50b isn't enough

>been under $10 million market cap for months
>inferior to FUN

BMC.

Don't think. Just buy it now.

This is the one all the big dick chads are waiting for