Discuss: BCPT

I put a few thousand in this coin during yesterday dip. Is this coin x10 material? seem like only this has not actually mooned yet on binance. Marketcap is 70M only. Other coin is like 500M~4B.

A sleeper on biz also.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>quadrubled up this week
>not mooned

you are right though. there are many more moon missions for this,

bought 16k of these at 40cents the day before it went apeshit.

this is an easy 10x

hold

Yeah I bought some too.
What the fuck does it do?
Is there any upcoming announcements or software etc?

I bought 400 dollars at 1.4
Gonna hold until at least 2x

ya their app is coming out this quarter and will be on apple and google play

they announced a partnership with coral health which got a contract with a group of hospitals in BC that get 3 billions in subsidies a year

also more announcments

this coin is solid as fuck and so under the radar

they announced a pilot program
let's see if their app catches fire, if not then dump the bitch

Here here

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

trust me, you dont want to dump this but whatever, do what you want

I dont even know, I just see the market cap and price and imagine it will go up. I know this is stupid but coin on binance will moon hard sooner or later right?

it's not about dumping. it's about being agnostic and unemotionally attached in crypto.

if their pilot app tanks, their token will follow suit. so apart from a sentiment such as "trust me" we need to think about the other prospects the dev come up with.

bump for awareness, need more discussion on this coin.

the cofounder of ethereum is an advisor on this project. every project that guy is involved with moons hard and is successful. this is a nobrainer.

flavor of the week
could be a snoozer for a while till they release the app

>tfw bcpt doesnt stand for bitcoin private
what the fuck did i just buy

thanks user, that is good to hear, will hold.
when is that?
btcp is not out yet bro, I have 180 ZCL, I think bitcoin private will be big also.

i'm not trying to FUD so here me out and don't get butt hurt

the BCPT pump was kickass
400% in a week is incredible.
you should have sold at the 14k because it's obviously going downhill from here. volume is leaking quickly. time to start thinking where to is the next station to park my satoshis for more gains.

is ok user, in fact thanks for your info.

I just got in yesterday at 8.8k. I will wait until they release the app or when I find a better coin. For now I will hold for a while.

kek you nigger Ripio will be raping blockmason after april, dump your bags

for anyone not knowing what this is, it's a protocol for creating credit/debt on the blockchain, which you can't currently do. lots of potential for growth just because of that.

>after april
>april