TRON

Should I buy this coin? I have $1000 to spend. What are the chances of it going to, say, $1 or maybe $1.50?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes
July 6th, 2017
just remember this date user

get in on enigma, it will be the privacy etherium way more gains to be made

easy 1k+ coin in a few years backed by a genius mit team

Buy it below 10c. Sell it at 20c, and forget about it.

What's happening on July 6th?

We'll be millionaires frien
You can do a six month hold can't you?

>July 6th, 2017
>2017

Either you have heavy tron bags and trying to play dumb or you are retarded enough buy dead shit which already mooned beyond reasoning

I hope it's the second, stay away from it

Of course I can do a six month hold. I'm asking you why.

Sure man it's going to 10$ next week we did price analysis and it could reach 15 to 20 dollar easy by the end of January. Don't listen to the fud. People don't know nothing. Look at ripple.
Also, Tron have Web 4.0.

Oh boy, always the same question. Hint: it was answered thoroughly in the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

more like $10,000 amirite monica?

I think you don't realize what web 4.0 means.
Also, Star Trek.
It's in the whitepaprer, I think you never read one of these.

This is why I despise people saying anything about the coin supply. It doesn't fucking matter, the market cap does.

Definaitaly, tron can have a bigger market cap bigger than bitcoins and it will because it has web 4.0 and I think we're only at 2.75b right now, also Justin is some genius or something I heard that on twitter

Lol tf is "web 4.0" supposed to mean

Read the whitepooper faggot.
Tron is web 4.0.
Also, Star Trek.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

0%
but go ahead

Newfag detected.

Coolstorybro.gif
But we're taking about the next bitcoin not your shitcoin

The Tron platform is a very long term project that just started. If you want to invest in Tron, do it with the mind to hold it for several years. You missed the early moon. Its not going to have any more wild jumps for quite some time, but it will likely gradually increase as more content is added. It's mission is ambitious as fuck. It could fail. But is Tron succeeds you're looking at a company that will easily rival the current kings of social media.

High risk long term hodl.

Kek

You should own as much Tron as the founder owns Which is 0.

Will it still be 4.0 then or will they make an update?

>ceo had his email hacked because he didn't change his password after the Ashley Madison hack
>genius
user i...

You know nothing is complete on release nowadays. Personally I'll probably wait until web 4.3 before I pick it up on a steam sale, user ;)

Nice user, just bought 100k.
Can't wait for web 9.0 with Yunchen Sun Xi. My internet is really slow right now we really need tron.

Most technical analysts believe we will see a 60% leap in a few days. So... you're probably wrong.

Also, It's very low risk. Technical supercomputers like wallet investor see TRX as one of the most stable investments you can make for long term holds.

You think web 9.6 is going to be cool, wait until Justin Sun-Un takes over in 2058 and revolutionizes everything into hive 1.0. We're going to be fucking rich.