Etherdelta

This is the user who had his stuff stuck in EtherDelta. I'm not asking for free money as that's not allowed, but if that user who wanted me to prove I'm white is here, here you go bud
Friendly wagers are allowed no? 0x0F1c39C70423185fEfeD00021b8179edBa0B57B7

If not, consider this a discussion thread about how shit EtherDelta is

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x0F1c39C70423185fEfeD00021b8179edBa0B57B7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This kid should get some acne treatment.

>water
>no sweets
>Isotretinoin/Accutane

No need to thank me.

Shut up asshole.

Nice try Chang

ask your mom for gas money

This actually is the initial breakout after starting Accutane (just started it), it gets worse then gets better. Appreciate the concern though :^)

Kys faggot stop begging.
Sage and reported your little faggot ass.

not white enough

No worries. Had the same years ago. Will be bad for a while but in few months you see it as one of the best decision you've ever made. Didn't want to be rude if it came off like that sempai.

What a dick, right? I'm workin on it though :^)
It's not like I don't have $5 lying around but I don't have a reliable way to convert it into magic internet crypto tokens

BRYAN

Glad to hear you didn't mean it rudely. I didn't actually see how bad a problem it was, it used to be much much worse. I appreciate it man :)

Also this you look like a Mexicano you need to go back dreamer.

He's just trying to help

Don't know anyone named Bryan. Give him my regards though, he must be a hot piece of ass if he looks at all like me

sharpie up the pooper will send 1 eth

Horrible skin this kid needs sun light don't give him anything so he's forced to go outside

buy some off coinbase

I literally have pink nipples how am i not white

If I were to guess I'd estimate you're 56% white.

REPORTED to mods.

hope you get permabanned for begging. also, you are not white, you fucking mutt.

I just check your address and someone already sent you some you retard

Not anytime recently..? Don't know what to tell you why would I be wasting my time asking for literally $3 if I didn't need it? not making huge gains or anything and I'll would've paid whoever it is back if they want me to. Seriously.
But I'm thru w that because I'm not begging in this thread I just wanted to verify that wager from before

etherscan.io/address/0x0F1c39C70423185fEfeD00021b8179edBa0B57B7

>16 mins ago
>Value: 0.01 Ether

i'm guessing you're under-age if you don't have a debit card to buy some eth off coinbase. Reported.

!!!!
Helll yeah thanks whoever that was! it hasn't come thru on my end yet

The only reason I don't have a coinbase is the weeklong verification process. I have a debit card and have had one since long before I was 18, so not a great rule of thumb there

I would send you eth niqqa but I'm tired as shit and my ledger is locked up. Goodnight user

Are you the actual retard/autismo that had a huge thread earlier? Controlling mom who searches your shit, gets mad about crypto, and you work at mcdonalds?

It came thru!! We all good now I think. Thanks whoever the kind user was

here you go user, here's .1 ether for your troubles.

That was someone else, I did see that thread though

well at least you know more on how eth works. this board has made me bitter towards newfags, my fault. gl to you and make sure you know what you're buying.

Oh! May the alt markets bless your kind heart.
The Gift of Charity added
:)

did it go through?

hi user,

i am the guy from before that asked if you were white, sorry for the late response. i sent you like 10 bucks. gl

So what's your story? Maybe start there for those who don't lurk here 24/7.

link to thread?

Haha holy fuck wash your face

anyways im going back to bed, gl trading user

I'm not super new I'd just been spoiled by Kucoin and the like where you don't have to worry about stuff like that. Didn't think about it and then *zoink*
I appreciate it though :)

I was stupid and put all my ETH into EtherDelta, problem being you have to pay ETH transaction fees on there w an external wallet. So I couldn't pay it because I'd loaded all my ETH onto the site itself. So all my ETH was held hostage on that damnable site
Then I came on here and an user asked me to prove I was white and he'd send me $10. The thread got removed because I was basically begging even though I was offering to pay them back. So I posted this one

Well that's not nearly as bad as I'd expected. Far worse stories coming out of people new to crypto and especially ED. Live and learn. And at the end of the day even if you lose it all at least you still have a top tier nipple game to fall back on.

TYSM kind based racist user

;) I guess there's always camming

I'm telling.