tellawallet.com:3700/
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases/tag/4.0.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A P O L O G I Z E

What's true?

So comfy rn

Everything

MOON MISSION GET ON THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

THIS IS A LEGIT PRIVACY TOKEN AND WE ARE GOING TO LOOK BACK AT THIS DAY AND LOL @ IT BEING .20

Korea, japan and china are going to ban privacy token on Jan 20th. Enjoy your XVG bags once again.

>Jan 20th.
source

AM I TOO LATE!??!?!?

No, it's trying to break the 1500 sats wall right now. I'd say it'll reach at least $1 if you're willing to hold for a while

I've been watching whales fight for hours since the wraith protocol release. The volume has been immense almost 1 billion, thats a big deal when the market cap is only 3 billion. Still i was expecting more of a bull run than this...

how long is awhile?

>Still i was expecting more of a bull run than this..
Because Verge is fucking shit, and most of the Crypto world knows it.

>all the plebs going to sell at $1.00
>XVG crashes to $0.65
>whales purchase all the bags at ATL
>XVG hits $3.00

it's like you don't even like money, you're scamming yourself if you think $1.00 is a lot for XVG

could you imagine when bitcoin hit $1.00 and everyone was like, fuck this shit I'm out. You got in at the beginning dude, don't sell yourself short.

No one can tell you. Solid coin though

I'm not selling at $1. I got in at 75 sats, I'm long term holding this

I wouldn't buy this shitcoin even if it's mooning.

I sold at 1200 put it into coss eng icx zcl and now this would have to reach 4K sats to be on the same level as me right now!

Do not trust the verge developers. They are very unprofessional and lied too many times. Go out of this coin or try to make small gains but do not hold this one long term.

Wrong on so many levels. There is at least 20 hugs per 1000 lines of code in all of this cryptocurrency code even bitcoin. As with a Microsoft product there might be 1 or 2. Things take time to develop so shut up dude and get a clue

I am a developer you moron. Check out their github repo. Last year they basically only really worked on 31st dec. You fell for a lie

And most of the code is copy pasta

Come on man. Don't be a faggot. Verge is a shitcoin that attracts normies because muh tor network. Do you really think the US can't track tor traffic.

"Don't hold long term" hilarious.
nobody is shilling verge all day on this sub, like I'm sure some coins that are in your portfolio.

This coin has practical tech, even if you aren't going to use it, people value security.
The tech for this coin is bad ass.

I have 315k Verge, I got in at 90 sat.

I have no doubt this coin is going to make me a multi millionaire.
The only thing I need to do is wait, and I have all the time in the world.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>what are forked repos for dev?

Why was this coin FUD'd so hard? I'm glad i ended up hodling. I was so close to just saying fuck it with this coin

>Ban privacy tokens

I just laughed so hard that was a good one.

I don't have a laughing whores picture on my phone so I have this instead just in case you're being serious.

Good, stay poor.

You people do realise that it's allready dropping again right? Wraith got released yesterday evening (EU time) and topped at 30%.

It actually failing to hold momentum, which made me sell at +24% just moments ago. Dont become the new digimarines guys.

2 Reasons. One is Monero bag holders.
The second is poorfags that Panic sold.

Flag, Pennant (Continuation)
>dropping

This faggot coin still hasn't even gone past it's ATH. WRAITH finally released, and it's still not doing well.

The shits dead and you're a dirty pajeet for not cashing out yet.

What's the best exchange for buying this shit?

Where can I buy this shit ASAP?

It's not panic selling... wraith was expected to boost this one to 1+ dollars, instead it has topped at 30% 6 hours ago. Has been on a steady decline since then, meaning its not holding its momentum.

If the downward trend continues, make sure to get the hell out for it will take significant hits now that the main incentive to buy it has come and gone. Dont become the next digimarines.... i was one for almost 12 months. I'm literally seeing history repeat itself, wtf.

The difference between you and me that I don't panic and I'm going to make a shitload of money. Funny thing about this dead coin is that is held through all the bullshit that went on this weekend and made me a bunch of money already in spite of the fact it hasn't gone up against Bitcoin or ether.

HALP GUYS, I WANT TO BUY IT

shit is always coming back, isn't it..

So you think this coin is going to make you rich because it somehow (miraculously) hasn't failed even harder yet?

I mean sure, on a long enough timeline you could double your money. Any shitty vaporware coin could do the same in this market.

The opportunity cost though is very real. Enjoy 2x gains while the rest of the market hits 100x

Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance

>Enjoy 2x gains while the rest of the market hits 100x
This kind of delusional thinking is what burns you.

kek i want to buy it. but hitbtc says error when i wanna deposit bitcoin

Fuck no I think all my investments are going to make me rich. You don't think I have it all riding on one coin do you? I don't go all in on anything buddy.

Spare me. We're in a god damn bubble, and if you think the name of the game isn't maximizing profit in the shortest time frame possible, you're the delusional one here buddy.

Fucken saved.

Feds are everywhere, there ain't no place to run.
Forgive me for me wrongs, I have just begun.

HAHAHAHAHAH MISSED ANOTHER FUCKING MOON I"M SUCH A FUCKING MOOOOROON FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

It took them this long to simply privatise transactions? Shit that's basic

Would it be that hard to figure out Buzz sent Jesse 1000$XVG if you can see he sent it right before 1000$XVG appears in Jesse's public address?

Create a coin that does the same, I'll buy it till it has the same market cap as XVG.

Post your Discord so we can discuss terms?

Onion already does this.

Its going to be $5 a coin. Screencap this.

Not for a while.

You sound very uneducated.

Verge is unlike any coin out there. It's going to be huge.

I will never buy this coin again. I don't give a shit if each one eventually costs $10,000.

you're a fucking liar who's just trying to be the best cheer leader possible

how so? no fud just curious, yet too lazy to dmor

They're not even really private. Unless the majority of the network uses wraith, info from wraith users leaks. And that option is disabled by default, few users will enable it. Monero is superior in every way.

it's a fork of doge
just look at how big doge is now

VERGE - WRAITH

tellawallet.com:3700/

NONE OF THOSE ARE ACCEPTING NEW USERS

> Verge 'moons' to 1700
> instantly falls back to 1400
Good job to those who got rid of their bags from NYE! Now stay away from this shit.

To those who just bought: you LITERALLY just replaced above-mentioned bag holders. For your sake, let's hope there will be another bag holder swap.

So one has to lose in order for me to succeed.

You know this uneducated FUD has already been proven fake?

kys.

A re-brand of DGD, but ok. Another example of uneduaction.

This will go to 3K. Even if you don't want it to, sorry.

Lmao at those who fell for the pnd by that 6billion twitter guy. You literally bought his bags

XVG is at 0.28AUD, how is this going to go anywhere? Teach me Veeky Forums

will sell a legacy Bittex Account for 0.5BTC

Need I say more?

Damn that looks good.

where are you actually seeing that you retard

doesnt change the fact that the weak hands hold his bags now

i just bought around 1500 of them. am i fucked if they accept my order

and how long does it take to get it done on binance?

Here ya go user. Save it so you can laugh at brainlets, manlets, dicklets, banklets, vergelets, etc

WHY DID I NOT BUY MORE AT 200

Not missing out this time. $1 EOW easily. You guys are underestimating normies and their retarded fidget spinners. CNBC is covering this shit.

It's nearly 4 am on now on the east coast and it's going explode in the morning. 1000 coins is like $200 and it'll turn into 1k easily.

It was a serious case if neglect not installing some laughing whores in my new phone. Thanks

Is CNBC covering it right now?

btw. do i just keep my verge on binance or move ?

Mooning

Verges chart looks so coooollll

Here is a binance referral. Go to binance, register your account, transfer ether/btc/ltc and buy xvg.

www.binance.com / ? ref=11909808

Delete the spaces.

You should move it to a wallet.

Blockchain? i'm really new to this. I only have stock market experience

Use the referral in my previous post.

github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases/tag/4.0.1

This is the latest verge wallet.

thank you so much man. nothing wil happen if they stay on binance for a couple of days right?

It's $3bn marketcap. Not far off the cap of the other big privacy coins. There's not really much upside from here. Would be lucky to x2, but there are much greater upsides in other tokens.

Privacy tokens are going to be big in the future. Has all these Communist governments Crackdown more and more.

Get in!

No, its riskier but not completely retarded

FUCK VERGE! I HATE IT!

kek, thanks. are we gonna moon?

We already are.